Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Zilano
    perhabs you could send the specifications of a don smith circuit to Information Unlimited - Science Projects, Electronics Kits, Lasers, Tesla Coils, High Voltage Engineering, Plans, Books, Parts, Kits and they sell it as a complete kit, which consists of all needed parts , the coils pre-wound everything adjusted as needed with ou as a result that can be measured.

Is this possible?

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano View Post
      Dear/Sir

with due respect to all members and the guests i extrememly apologise for the circuit i posted which our thread memeber Mr thelast tried to experiment. with regret and remorse i declare that the circuit was not proper and it will not work. i feel sorry and i take all the blame. am sorry for the inconvenience caused and anguish and anger that have felt by our member Mr. Thelast and others.

i hereby declare that please dont try my circuits there can be error unless its rectified no one try the circuits posted by me.

i am deleting all my drawings and will post only after correcting the errors so they are correct in technical terms and can be experimented without wasting money and time.

once again really sorry.

thanks and regards

zzzz

No comment needed!

So the next schematic will be with the 4 and a half plated capacitor?

thelast

Comment

• Thanks

Originally posted by David Fine View Post
        Ged,

I like your avatar very much and also your attitude. You have a very uplifting spirit. It helps to calm the savage beast in the thread. Thanks!!

Best Regards,
        David Fine

Thanks Man!

It will all work out in the end.

Ged

Comment

• Originally posted by EMCSQ View Post
          @Zilano
          perhabs you could send the specifications of a don smith circuit to Information Unlimited - Science Projects, Electronics Kits, Lasers, Tesla Coils, High Voltage Engineering, Plans, Books, Parts, Kits and they sell it as a complete kit, which consists of all needed parts , the coils pre-wound everything adjusted as needed with ou as a result that can be measured.

Is this possible?
          That is why I love this forum.Lots of contributors.Shift through stuff and get the gold.

THANKS A MILLION FOR THIS LINK: .I had it before but did not know these guys had some of the stuff I needed.

Like the12v to 4000 volt transformer windings only.NO GCFI .All I need is an oscillator.I have full control.

Now we are talking.

Ged

Comment

• Post #1

Originally posted by baroutologos View Post
            I have been devoted past week at studying Donanld Smith's devices and theories.
            This man seems serious and claims that overunity or an extraordinary energy gain can be achieved with moderate means.

One device illustrated, and as claime, it was presented at a Tesla symposium, it was the image below.

Don Smith claims that a high frequency alternating current could be modified in frequency by the application of a resistor, a capacitor or perhaps a coil (choke) wired in parallel to the initial HF source.

Does it tell anything to anyone that? Is it makes any sense? That illustration uses a 12 volt powered Neon Sign Transfromer to charge 8000uF caps at 400 volts or so.

LOL? how the... can it be? Is the man heavily miscalculating or is there any explaination to this?

Baroutologos
            Thanks for starting this thread and posting to it.

One device illustrated, and as claime, it was presented at a Tesla symposium, it was the image below.
            Where is that image? Can you provide a link to that specific image?

Don Smith claims that a high frequency alternating current could be modified in frequency by the application of a resistor, a capacitor or perhaps a coil (choke) wired in parallel to the initial HF source.
            To the best of my knowledge, I believe you are correct in that regard.

Does it tell anything to anyone that?
            Other than the claim being made by Smith?

Is it makes any sense?
            I suppose that would depend on who is being asked the question and, specifically, on the actual content of the question being asked.

That illustration uses a 12 volt powered Neon Sign Transfromer to charge 8000uF caps at 400 volts or so.
            Where is that illustration? Can you provide a link to that specific illustration?

how the... can it be?
            Without the image and the illustration being provided, I reserve comment.

Is the man heavily miscalculating
            Without the image and the illustration being provided, I must reserve comment.

or is there any explaination to this?
            Again, without the image and the illustration being provided, I must reserve comment.

Reference:
            Post #1 Permalink

Reference:
            Donald L. Smith 1996 Tesla Symposium
            Part 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
            Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Magnetic resonance

Hi all!
              Can some one elaborate magnetic resonance?

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by atta View Post
                Hi all!
                Can some one elaborate magnetic resonance?

Thanks
                I am not quite sure what that phrase refers to...however....

There is a speed at which the domains in the ferromagnetic material prefer to switch at, may be related to a more macroscopic version of NMR. This can be seen very easily playing with mag amp setups. If you switch faster than this, you attenuate the oscillation. This is not a property of a tank circuit, rather a material property associated with the core.

Comment

• Originally posted by Armagdn03 View Post
                  I am not quite sure what that phrase refers to...however....

There is a speed at which the domains in the ferromagnetic material prefer to switch at, may be related to a more macroscopic version of NMR. This can be seen very easily playing with mag amp setups. If you switch faster than this, you attenuate the oscillation. This is not a property of a tank circuit, rather a material property associated with the core.
                  Although i am still............not quenched,yet
                  thanks for reply.

Comment

YES THANKS ERROR IS CORRECTED.

ADD ANY NUMBER OF DIODES ACROSS CAP UNTIL VOLTAGE CAPACITY OF 10 VOLTS REACHED IT DOESNT AFFECT AMPMETER A IN THE CIRCUIT.

RGDS
                    ZZZZ

What the F... is this?

If this is really the working apparatus!

Where is the high resolution photo of the apparatus.

Regards

thelast

Comment

• Radiant Collector Replications

Radiant Collector Replications

Basic Schematic:

More Detailed

I put together the two above diagrams after reviewing the posts, images, diagrams, schematics and videos by dragon and woopy.

These are our distinguished replicators:

dragon, original
                      HTML Code:
                      http://youtu.be/2JxunfyhtFI

woopy
                      , best explanation
                      HTML Code:
                      http://youtu.be/vnHTtpPvsTQ

kajunkreations, loudest & fastest spark

Diodes:
                      Originally posted by kajunkreations View Post
                      15kv 4 amp 100ns.
                      HTML Code:
                      http://youtu.be/nhbtOvNLnko

Thanks and congratulations to dragon, woopy, and kajunkreations!

Well done!
                      Last edited by vidbid; 05-11-2012, 02:38 AM. Reason: Clarification
                      Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

YES THANKS ERROR IS CORRECTED.

ADD ANY NUMBER OF DIODES ACROSS CAP UNTIL VOLTAGE CAPACITY OF 10 VOLTS REACHED IT DOESNT AFFECT AMPMETER A IN THE CIRCUIT.

RGDS
                        ZZZZ
                        The ammeter A is likely not affected because of two reasons, the first is that
                        the meter is probably being assaulted by AC oscillations, being a DC meter I
                        think it won't read correctly when faced with HF alternating currents.
                        The second reason is that LED's can be lit well by a minute amount of power
                        I have 6 x 5 mm LEDs in series with 1270 Ohms and fed by an electrolytic
                        capacitor 200 uF, when the input power is removed they give off light well for over 5
                        minutes.

I don't see how a DC analogue meter can be expected to read properly in a
                        circuit full of AC oscillations without any smoothing caps around the meter.

The LED's not affecting the meter means nothing anyway. It certainly does
                        not mean free energy if the battery is giving up charge.

Cheers

P.S. As an example if I run the 6 x 5mm LED's in series with the 1270 ohms and
                        a 12 volt 7 Ah gell cell battery with 37 volts applied across the whole lot so
                        the LED's light and the current through them also goes through the battery,
                        the LED's light up like a mini sun but the battery voltage only flickers back and
                        forth one 100th of a volt, there is not enough power to charge the battery at
                        all I could measure the current if I had an accurate enough meter, I'm working
                        on it now, I doubt it would be more than 80 mA. Each LED has a few volts
                        drop, it would be surprising to be able to light more than 3 or 4 x 5mm LED's
                        from 10 volts. About 25 volts lights up my 6 x 5mm LED's in series with the
                        1270 ohms and with the 200 uF 70 volts cap across that, though it can take
                        voltages up to 100 volts applied to the arrangement without LED damage, the
                        resistors do give off smoke though.

OK measured it 5.9 mA with 17.2 volts DC, directly across them which is
                        0.10148 watts of power measured to light 6 x 5 mm LED's very brightly.
                        Meter not high grade but appears to work ok.

It would appear I could light 60 of them with 1 watt.

Also I have 5.6 volts across the 1 kOhm resistor which is actually 998 Ohms
                        and 1.5 volts across the 270 Ohm resistor which is actually 278 Ohms or so
                        while lighting the LED's.
                        The power dissipated by the resistors could be calculated by using those figures.

Last edited by Farmhand; 05-10-2012, 10:58 PM.

Comment

it works cos your coil acts as tesla coil and it radiates field( electric) and the cfl lamp contains a gas which ionizes and due to fluoroscent mercury coating inside cfl it lights up. and when u connect ground ions start moving to ground and lamp extinguishes.

rgds
                          zzzz
                          HEY ZILANO

THAT HELPS ME EXPLAIN IT.

THANKS
                          Last edited by SLOW-N-EASY; 05-11-2012, 01:03 AM.

Comment

• Help With Device

HEY GUY'S & GAL'S

I NEED SOME HELP WITH ONE OF DON'S DEVICES I AM TRING TO REPLICATE. BELOW IS THE DON'S DEVICE

& MY EFFORTS SO FAR THAT I AM WORKING WITH. IT CURRENTLY CHARGES THE CAPS TO HV BUT I CAN'T

GET THE POWER OUT WITH EVERY CONNECTION I HAVE TRIED. I HAVE TRIED A SPARK GAP AND THAT

DOES NOT WORK. IT ISN'T HV.IT'S HIGH POWER BUT THE FREQUENCY IS REAL LOW ,I THINK. I HAVE USED

A RELAY WITH LIMITED SUCESS. I JUST NEED SOMEONE THAT IS SMARTER THAN ME TO GRET ME POINTED

IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

REGARDS
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Hi SLOW-N-EASY, That drawing doesn't make much sense to me, A neon tube
                              transformer connected directly to a 8000 uF 480 v capacitor bank then a diode
                              after the bank to the isolation transformer, the cap would be getting AC and the
                              transformer would get lumpy DC. Personally I don't think it would
                              work like that. Also after the L1 (neon tube transformer) the lines are
                              marked + and - , all NST's I know of are AC output.

If the device works as drawn to produce 28.8 KVA in that drawing I would be
                              very surprised. Another question is does the 28.8 KVA mean 28.8 kilowatts continuous
                              output, or does it mean the energy contained in the arrangement or something else.

How to convert kVA to watts

http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...rue-photo3.jpg

Cheers

P.S. Even if the neon tube transformer did produce DC somehow the isolation
                              transformer would then be getting straight DC flowing through it.

Last edited by Farmhand; 05-11-2012, 10:31 AM.

Comment

• Donald SMITH dEVICES TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE

Originally posted by promt View Post
                                U must be kidding!?!
                                Man, u wrong again
                                First it has nothing to do with DS (y u r stealing my time? Open ur own thread and post this crap there, I promise I will never will bother u there);
                                second, this schematic stolen from here:
                                (attach, so called "kacher" ),
                                and third, 3 LEDs from 6-12v?? How many videos u want me to show u running bunch of LEDs from 1v??
                                And u still claiming having 10kW?
                                What's wrong with u kid?
                                Nothing personal, just a matter of truth
                                Don't be rude and primitive! Open your own thread and don't bother us here, stealing our time. I follow this thread from the very begin. How come you suddenly join in and behave like this tread is yours, asking Zilano indirectly to quit. Who are you? It was Zilano who kept this tread alive and always brought in new inspirations. Your rude comment show that you lack good behavior and your comment show that you miss the big picture and get lost in details: Kacher and LED's. Realizing your shortcomings, the only option left to you is to pick at Zilano. She has the big picture and that is certainly bigger then yours!

Don't offend people and tell them not take it personal.

Comment

Working...
                                X