Clear All

• Originally posted by Garsony View Post
    you are right
    Garsony obeys.
    Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• SGG II "cold electricity" by Mopozco

If anyone knows the coil dimensions and windings please share.

SGG II "cold electricity"

Thanks,
      HS

Comment

• Nonsense conflicts

Guys let stop this nonsense of conflicts between us and concentrate more on Don's circuit.
        Zilano once you've said that you want to help. Helping others does not mean that you give riddles to others. If one really want to help he just offer his hand heartly.
        Ok thanks for your input guys and let just be more tollerant to each other on this forum.

Comment

• Hmm... so nobody reviewed my explanation ???? I could have expected that
          Last edited by boguslaw; 05-13-2012, 09:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
            Hmm... so nobody reviewed my explanation ???? I could have expected that
            I read it with much interest. Unfortunately I'm not in a position to comment on it yet. But thanks for it anyway, it's another valuable piece in the jigsaw which is my research.

Comment

• Boguslaw Posts

Everybody is not ignoring your posts. There are some major distractions on this thread. Those distractions are screaming louder than you are and thus getting much more attention.

Thanks for taking the time to put that together and share it!!

Originally posted by boguslaw View Post

Comment

• I was re watching some video's of Don's and these two are interesting.

Part 14 at the 4:30 min mark a guy walks up and asks Don if what is in the
                suitcase is a scaled up version of what is shown on the board, Don Lied and
                said yes it was. He lied because the guy then asked if he could see inside the
                suitcase and Don says flat out NO, he says because there are other
                proprietary things in the suitcase in direct conflict with what he just said. He
                then unleashes a walloping of bluff and bluster almost ending in a thinly veiled
                threat.

Bottom line is the device that powered the light bulbs was not shown at all
                and the battery was not shown or measured, he admits there was more in the
                suitcase than what was shown. The demonstration could easily have been
                powered by batteries.

Donald L. Smith 1996 Tesla Symposium Part 14 - YouTube

Part 14. At 1:40 to 2:10 he admits a small inverter could run the bulbs from
                the battery in the suitcase. It makes no difference what the output load is if
                the input is not even seen or measured. He doesn't allow the battery to
                be seen or measured at all as far as I can see.

Donald L. Smith 1996 Tesla Symposium Part 13 - YouTube

Back in part 13. at about 7:20 he says the bulbs burn out quickly, but they are
                measured to have only 100 volts across them. Something doesn't add up
                there either.

He states the output is a modified Square wave and it is measured at 60 Hz
                with 100 volts across what appears to be 400 watts of bulbs from what I can
                tell.

Donald L. Smith 1996 Tesla Symposium Part 19 - YouTube

Then Part 19 at about 2:40 a guy puts in some 100 watt bulbs to make 1000
                watts and the voltage was about 68 volts and was dropping.

Yes a short period of time is correct for a small battery but he did not see
                the battery to say anything about it, he is describing the battery Don told him
                was in there. To be lit properly and exhibiting 100 watts output the bulbs
                would need to have 110 volts or so across them, not 60 or 70 volts. He
                probably used a 600 watt inverter.

A regular UPS system can run a load of over 600 watts for a few minutes with
                a 7 aH gell cell battery before low voltage shutdown, and they won't allow the
                voltage to go that low. He could have had several of those batteries in the
                suitcase. It's not recommended but they can do it, mine have.

The guy also says back in part 14 that when a square wave is measured the
                voltage reading is generally 100 volts rather than 110 volts which I assume
                would be measured on a sine wave from mains. so the 68 and dropping was
                more like 58 and dropping which is pretty much half power when trying to
                power a 1000 watts load. Looks like the battery was going flat, remember no
                one seen the battery if it was shown I didn't see it. It could have been a
                layer of Nicad batteries of considerable capacity in the bottom of the suitcase
                he claims was mostly empty.

Yay for the guy in the blue shirt. He called Don out and showed him up.

I think it was a very suspicious demonstration. And considering this thread is
                for discussing the possibility that Dons devices were in fact too good to be
                true, I think a valid discussion point is this demonstration.

What else is suspect in that demo, I wonder.

My suspicion is he wouldn't take the 5 million for the suitcase device because
                it would then be known the setup was just an inverter in a box with batteries.

With no measuring or even viewing of the battery the demonstration proved
                absolutely nothing, there is no reason for anyone to believe the setup did not
                just run from batteries. Not to mention all the inconsistencies.

Cheers
                Last edited by Farmhand; 05-13-2012, 10:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidbid View Post
                  Apparently, from what Prompt posts, he believes that he can tell you what to believe, what to do, that you'll fall in line, and obey him. If you do obey him, then you'll be admitting to yourself that you're incapable of thinking for yourself, incapable of making your own decisions and choices, and incapable of deciding for yourself what to believe.
                  Apperantly, from what you post you belief everything Zilano posts and obey her, then you'll be admitting to yourself that you're incapable of thinking for yourself, incapable of making your own decisions and choices.

Remember me warning you about the RomeroUK fake, you wouldn't listen at first and had the same attitude like you have now.

If Zilano can say what she want's then so can I.

Comment

• Incredible

Wow man. Please give it a rest.

Originally posted by scratchrobot View Post
                    Apperantly, from what you post you belief everything Zilano posts and obey her, then you'll be admitting to yourself that you're incapable of thinking for yourself, incapable of making your own decisions and choices.

Remember me warning you about the RomeroUK fake, you wouldn't listen at first and had the same attitude like you have now.

Comment

• Originally posted by SLOW-N-EASY View Post
                      thanks for your help. i have tried a spark gap but the frequency is to low. i can spark it with a screw driver

but the gap will not run. it like the cap is filling up but will not release to the spark gap or iso transformer .

i've even tried a relay and the juice transfers to the transformer but put a load on it and it goes away.Its

like it was never there. and the relay will not run like a normal sparkgap or relay . I appreciate the help

but i can't figure what to do to it next. I'll also look through your old post and see if it gives me a sollution.

thanks again
                      regards
                      your capacitor impedance must match to impedance of the power source.

i think that impedance of your capacitors is too low on source frequency.
                      You have to calculate a Xc (reactance of the capacitor) on frequency of the power source. then you can calculate a current comming from power source.If you took too much current then voltage from power source wil decrease and since loop is closed over capacitor, it will never increase to value which can jump over air. Imagine capacior as resistor. where resistance equals Xc on source frequency.

You probably need to decrease a capacity of your capacitor.

Comment

• Missing parts??

Hi!

All the time we are focusing on the same information over and over again..

I have been looking for information about Don, Leedskalnin and Tesla that is not in the forum threads

I think maybe Don also was looking for missing parts for a long time like we do.

We must start doing things we "know" are totaly wrong, then we will find the secrets, I think there are many roads to the same goal

Kind rgds D
                        "Being myself a remarkably stupid fellow, I have had to unteach myself the difficulties, and now beg to present to my fellow fools the parts that are not hard. Master these thoroughly, and the rest will follow. What one fool can do, another can."

Silvanus P. Thompson, F.R.S.

Comment

• Originally posted by scratchrobot View Post

It's unfortunate that we must have this type of interaction, but I'm not one to back down.

Nothing personal.

-

counteroffer

Are you a parrot?

Apperantly, from what you post you belief everything Zilano posts and obey her
                          Straw man. Produce those posts, scratchrobot.

Can't you be original and come up with your own material instead of copying me?

then you'll be admitting to yourself that you're incapable of thinking for yourself, incapable of making your own decisions and choices.
                          Again, can't you be original and come up with your own material instead of copying me?

By copying me you're admitting to yourself that you're following my lead, modeling me, and thereby ultimately obeying me. Stop it. Try to be original.

Remember me warning you
                          A false analogy is logically invalid.

Straw man.

As if it mattered to me. You can say whatever you want, but it's unfortunate for you that you can't come up with any of your own material.
                          Last edited by vidbid; 05-13-2012, 05:25 PM. Reason: Clarification
                          Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Originally posted by daemonbart View Post
                            Hi!

All the time we are focusing on the same information over and over again..

I have been looking for information about Don, Leedskalnin and Tesla that is not in the forum threads

I think maybe Don also was looking for missing parts for a long time like we do.

We must start doing things we "know" are totaly wrong, then we will find the secrets, I think there are many roads to the same goal

Kind rgds D
                            My friend; if you are looking for information here, then you are looking in the wrong place

This thread has done little but eat into my very precious research time, spending valuable hours trawling through useless arguments, bítchíng & back-biting.

There are many more useful places to find your information. Some of the earlier pages here have a few bits, but most of the decent stuff has been deleted after some silly argument.

I wonder how many of you here are being paid to pad this thread out with your arguments & cráp! Certainly more than 1 or 2 of you.! & these hours of my research time are hours I will NEVER get back, so thanks a lot! let's just hope other newbies read this before they make the same mistakes I have.

ONE QUESTION:
                            Is this forum actually moderated in any way by anyone???

Most forums I know would have all these useless argumentative posts deleted by the mods & users who keep on would be warned & even banned, if they continue.

So;.....

WHERE ARE THE MODS?????????????????

Comment

• Originally posted by nutgone View Post
                              My friend; if you are looking for information here, then you are looking in the wrong place

This thread has done little but eat into my very precious research time, spending valuable hours trawling through useless arguments, bítchíng & back-biting.

There are many more useful places to find your information. Some of the earlier pages here have a few bits, but most of the decent stuff has been deleted after some silly argument.

I wonder how many of you here are being paid to pad this thread out with your arguments & cráp! Certainly more than 1 or 2 of you.! & these hours of my research time are hours I will NEVER get back, so thanks a lot! let's just hope other newbies read this before they make the same mistakes I have.

ONE QUESTION:
                              Is this forum actually moderated in any way by anyone???

Most forums I know would have all these useless argumentative posts deleted by the mods & users who keep on would be warned & even banned, if they continue.

So;.....

WHERE ARE THE MODS?????????????????
                              There are no mods.

These type of things eventually sort themselves out.

Just grow in patience and stay on topic.
                              Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                                I too looked at your document. I thank you for your effort.

Comment

Working...
                                X