Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Japanese Donald Smith Device

Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
    Can you tract this picture source ? On the left looks like a crude inverter to me with thyristor kind of discharging capacitor into primary coil. The big cap charging circuit is interesting if it's not a hoax.
    Apparently this photo was posted by David,(if I am not mistaken), A search on google leads me right back to this thread.So Mr. Fine may have the lead.

I am doing my own analysis of this device, but based on my own research and suggestions from Zelina and you.I have zoomed in on the pic,compared it with all of the previous Don devices,his LAST WORDS, FIRST TWO PARAGRAPHS posted previously.

I thought the second portion to the left was a voltage divider with heat sink.But I am just a novice around here so, I am open to different view points.Notice the think wires FROM the BMF Capacitor to ,well whatever.

What do you think about the diode bridge?

Best regards,

Ged

Comment

• Donald Smith Japanese Device

Originally posted by zilano View Post
      don earlier designs used coils. later he stopped using coils. coz nomograph were used and don charged cap dioding nst directly and pulsed the trafo by Lr circuit and rc fed the lr circuit. diode was used to pulse one way when cap charged. LR frequency was 60 hz. so each charged pulse from cap pulsed the primary of trafo. which gave full wave on secondary of trafo. to get pure Ac diode bridge is used and one can use normal sine wave invertor to save electronics of the home or electronic fan regulators/dimmers.

rgds

zzzz

Zelina,

Please could we have a schematic Zelina?

This is a watershed moment for me.I was thinking the same! Don had stopped using coils and focused on charging the cap directly! I noticed that really big CAPACITOR device ,the commercial one he spoke about.His last video had him doing the demo with the made up capacitor at a conference.

Continue to shed the light Zelina,

Ged

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
        On the left looks like a crude inverter to me with thyristor kind of discharging capacitor into primary coil. The big cap charging circuit is interesting if it's not a hoax.
        Indeed, this what it is all about.
        I am trying to make a sketch/schematic for the japanese device now..
        I don`t think Don would spend money in those HV high power diodes
        and HV Cap (which btw seems to be an expensive piece) just to foul people, or impress them whatever.
        Very interesting stuff.
        << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

• zilano monopole

Hi Zilano,

thanks for your input first of all but I have still some questions. As there are many designs for starship and rodin coils out there, could you point to one that worked for you and how many layers you used? I would go for a starship as they seem easier to wind.

How to Build a Starship Coil, Tips and Tricks - YouTube

Am I understanding it correct that I would pump 120V dc through they coil with enough amps to light they 100W light bulb and that for a total of 48 hours?
          BTW magnetic monopoles have been confirmed in 2009:

Magnetic monopoles detected in a real magnet

@dave45 your sketches remind me a lot of the work Professor Konstantin Meyl who seems to have a fully working theory on magnetic longitudinal waves and I think you should check out his material. he definitely has some books published in english.
          here are two of his papers:

Journal of Cell Communication and Signaling, Volume 6, Number 1 - SpringerLink

DNA and Cell Resonance: Magnetic Waves Enable Cell Communication | Abstract

@rest why are you wasting time hating? if you don't like something ignore it, i mean it's obvious that there are quit some people that want to hear her opinion and you're always free to open your own thread post your ideas and then show all the videos and pictures that prove the matter. even though i want to remind you on romerouk videos, didn't help to much did they?

btw here is the romero kapadnaze thread:

Tesla- Kapanadze generator

I wish you all the best and good luck with your experiments.

Prato

PS: This stuff is way over my head but it's just interesting to follow along.
          Last edited by prato_braun; 05-21-2012, 11:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Peculian View Post
            Now that's a very interesting twist to the AV plug! I think I needed to see that! Excellent.

Thank you Peculian!

Orion

Comment

• Hi Gedfire,

You are correct the diode bridge is not right! With it connected as shown in the picture it will do nothing except burn out the nst or blow some of the diodes. During one half the ac cycle the diodes will short out the current from the nst and during the other half they will block all current from the nst. None of the current from the nst will ever get to the cap which is a good thing because I have never seen a high voltage cap that looked like that one. I have worked in electronics for over 50 years and would love to see a real cap that size for high voltage work. PLEASE somebody give me the part number for that baby!

I suspect this is another one of Don Smith's hoaxes. I did some research on him a few years ago when I first heard about his claims and decided then he was full of a lot of hot air because a lot of what he said didn't make any sense at all if you knew anything about electronics.

I firmly believe in the idea of free energy and have spent a lot of time and a fair amount of money on free energy experiments. I have also seen some promising developments. I just don't see any of Don Smith's claims holding anything but a lot of smoke and mirrors.

Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
              Hello Zilano,

Any ideas as to how this DS device works.The diode bridge does not seem correct to me so far.See it here:

http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...ese-device.jpg

Ged
              Respectfully and sincerely,
              Carroll
              Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano View Post
                there was error and page cudnt be accessed.

rgds
                zzzz
                Zilano

You can read it here

Comment

• Possible Schematic Don`s Japanese Device

Hi folks !
                  Here is a simple design as to what might be the schematic of Don Smith`s
                  Japanese Device.
                  It took me a while to do the circuit. Any good program out there for designing schematics ? Please let me now.
                  I think it is simply enough, though I am not so sure about the overall circuit.
                  Most probably the device at left in heatsink is just a HV High Power SCR/Triac/Thyristor
                  Have a look at these links:
                  Bi-directional Triode Thyristor(Triacs) products, buy Bi-directional Triode Thyristor(Triacs) products from alibaba.com
                  2N682 50V 16A SCR [180-1118] - $3.49 : Surplus-Electronics-Sales.com, Your source for hard to find parts!
                  metal stud mounting thyristors > single thyristores > thyristors > semiconductors // Elements and components electronic parts - TME - Electronic Components
                  SCRs | Product Catalog Search Results | Galco Industrial Electronics

So, what do you guys think about these animals ?
                  You are welcome Orion.
                  Attached Files
                  << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

• Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
                    <snip<
                    Here a pdf on these "matchbox devices" very similar to what Don mentions.I recall Don saying that his NST was an overunity device and that it was all sitting right in our faces.....Apparently the technology has gone way ahead.I found the reading of the specifications sheet on these devices VERY eye opening.The pdf spoke about the all too familiar things Don,Zilano and others have spoken about time and time again.High frequency and resonance.

Here it is: http://www.hvmtech.com/test/pdf/SMHVSpecSheet.pdf The company operates out of Texas (Don's former playground?)

Hope it got you thinking.Hmmm let me get a quote from em on one of those devices...that should be interesting.

Any thoughts?
                    Ged
                    Ged, I posted it in this thread before but I know some haven't read the whole thread. When it comes to the NST overunity thing I think Don missed one thing there or he was testing people. He truly came off as a wiley old fox IMO although in his last few years I think he was getting some old-age forgetfullness. Any way NST's are NOT overunity. It all has to do with how they rate them. From Armagdn03 (on OU): "The neon sign business is concerned with break down voltage of the gas in question, which relates to PEAK VOLTAGE not RMS VOLTAGE. This means that input is measured in RMS mains voltage and amperage which can be used for power calculations, while the output is only concerned with PEAK voltage, which CANNOT be used to make power calculations. This is most peoples misinterpretation of the neon sign business." Armagdn03 knows his stuff and I consider his input on that 100% correct.
                    Last edited by ewizard; 05-22-2012, 02:53 AM.
                    There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• Donald Smith Japanese Device

Originally posted by citfta View Post
                      Hi Gedfire,

You are correct the diode bridge is not right! With it connected as shown in the picture it will do nothing except burn out the nst or blow some of the diodes. During one half the ac cycle the diodes will short out the current from the nst and during the other half they will block all current from the nst.
                      Agreed my friend.unless it can be proven otherwise.i will simulate it in spice but ,I already know the result....

I suspect this is another one of Don Smith's hoaxes. I did some research on him a few years ago when I first heard about his claims and decided then he was full of a lot of hot air because a lot of what he said didn't make any sense at all if you knew anything about electronics.
                      How do you know that? Do you hard evidence? what are the other hoaxes? How do you know.can you provide a detailed,forensic type analysis with references?

Don and many inventors tend to mess stuff up to distract.I recently had my computer instructor mess the stuff inside a desktop then prompted me to trouble shoot.if you know your stuff, you will have no problems deciphering.With regards to DON, I know he knew his stuff.What he did to that diode bridge on the japanese device was,in my deduction, intentional.How do i know don knows better? see his other devices.YES all the other devices that i have analysed from photos and video still screen captured.that is my undisputed evidence.so seeing this device like this, I just thought, oh there goes the distracting stuff.My own readings FROM OTHER SOURCES also states how to set up my diode bridge.I have also built diode bridges so i know how they work.hahahah.good try don! (god bless his soul!)So again this is a non-issue with my perception of Don.

Hi Gedfire,I firmly believe in the idea of free energy and have spent a lot of time and a fair amount of money on free energy experiments. I have also seen some promising developments. I just don't see any of Don Smith's claims holding anything but a lot of smoke and mirrors.
                      Carroll
                      This is the forum where all views can contend.I respect your opinion, but stick around,we are hot on dons trail.It ends somewhere, either with or without a working device.I am enjoying this journey.Loving every moment of it.

have a blast ,

Ged

Comment

• Don Smith japanese device schematic

Originally posted by Peculian View Post
                        Hi folks !
                        Here is a simple design as to what might be the schematic of Don Smith`s
                        Japanese Device.
                        It took me a while to do the circuit. Any good program out there for designing schematics ? Please let me now.
                        I think it is simply enough, though I am not so sure about the overall circuit.
                        Most probably the device at left in heatsink is just a HV High Power SCR/Triac/Thyristor
                        Have a look at these links:
                        Bi-directional Triode Thyristor(Triacs) products, buy Bi-directional Triode Thyristor(Triacs) products from alibaba.com
                        2N682 50V 16A SCR [180-1118] - $3.49 : Surplus-Electronics-Sales.com, Your source for hard to find parts!
                        metal stud mounting thyristors > single thyristores > thyristors > semiconductors // Elements and components electronic parts - TME - Electronic Components
                        SCRs | Product Catalog Search Results | Galco Industrial Electronics

So, what do you guys think about these animals ?
                        You are welcome Orion.
                        Your schematic may be incorrect in parts.For example, the NST has two HV leads (red) both need to be rectified.Not by a bridge.See Don's main/famous adjustable coil device.the two HV wires must produce pulsing DC ( How am i doing,learned a thing or two from this forum eh?).I guess you can either pulse a non polar cap alternately producing AC or just pulse one plate ONLY with DC continously.(help here,anyone?)

I am open for suggestions and discussion.

Best regards,

Ged

Comment

• Thanks

Thanks for the correction.I recall this conversation before. No problem.

I recall that resonant transformer at high frequencies do put out a lot of power especially.Is that true?

Originally posted by ewizard View Post
                          Ged, I posted it in this thread before but I know some haven't read the whole thread. When it comes to the NST overunity thing I think Don missed one thing there or he was testing people. He truly came off as a wiley old fox IMO although in his last few years I think he was getting some old-age forgetfullness. Any way NST's are NOT overunity. It all has to do with how they rate them. From Armagdn03 (on OU): "The neon sign business is concerned with break down voltage of the gas in question, which relates to PEAK VOLTAGE not RMS VOLTAGE. This means that input is measured in RMS mains voltage and amperage which can be used for power calculations, while the output is only concerned with PEAK voltage, which CANNOT be used to make power calculations. This is most peoples misinterpretation of the neon sign business." Armagdn03 knows his stuff and I consider his input on that 100% correct.

Comment

• Originally posted by citfta View Post
                            Hi Gedfire,

You are correct the diode bridge is not right! With it connected as shown in the picture it will do nothing except burn out the nst or blow some of the diodes. During one half the ac cycle the diodes will short out the current from the nst and during the other half they will block all current from the nst. None of the current from the nst will ever get to the cap which is a good thing because I have never seen a high voltage cap that looked like that one. I have worked in electronics for over 50 years and would love to see a real cap that size for high voltage work. PLEASE somebody give me the part number for that baby!

I firmly believe in the idea of free energy and have spent a lot of time and a fair amount of money on free energy experiments. I have also seen some promising developments. I just don't see any of Don Smith's claims holding anything but a lot of smoke and mirrors.

Carroll
                            one diode is intentionally wrongly connected.

Comment

• Diode

Originally posted by zilano View Post
                              one diode is intentionally wrongly connected.

Hi Zelina,

which diode is it,could you please give us a schematic.Thanks

Ged.

Comment

• Originally posted by OrionLightShip View Post
                                Zilano

You can read it here

specify the coiling direction then only i can comment.

zzzz

Comment

Working...
                                X