Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny thing about "What we Know".

Graham,

The Box we live in is there because "we" built it. Its become a bit of a cage ,especially for some .

"How this Works" ? [alternative harvesting]

I am quite sure it will appear to be Heresy at times ,if not we would have figured it out a long time ago.

This process {A H} can happen many different ways,just like its possible to start a fire many different ways.sometimes they just start themselves spontaneously ,like "Magic".No magic involved, Nor is there any here,Alternative Harvesting.

No stone left Unturned.............

Thx
    Chet
    If you want to Change the world
    BE that change !!

Comment

• Wow

Hello all

After reading your posts i find it a bit confusing that every one here has not even read N. TESLA'S work ; for if you did you would already know of the proper way to construct a spark gap and the materials to use. As it has been done in many ways by tesla and he tells what not to do. I have done a considerable amount of work with them and can say tesla was right ! I posted the info before but only one person payed any attention , and if you want more info on the subject please look up meek and loeb ; two scientists from berkley i think. They have some rather good info on the subject. This is for the person that used the carbon rods ; yes they work much but if you would construct a multi gap version with adjustable control you will get increased performance much more control and reduced noise. this i also already posted. If you want info on how to make i con send you a photo of one i have. Please read TESLA
      there is so much info that can help. And no i don't have a OU device ...YET!
      I like to read the work of the people here because you are all very inventive .
      As for the different ideas on how things work; its just a theory not fact no one has exact facts, ie electron theory not fact. Treat others with respect , as your theory may prove to be correct then again maybe his will be . Modern science doesn't have it all figured out either; so if something doesn't seem to fit with accepted theory maybe accepted theory is wrong.Science is the observation of nature processes with repeatable results in our manipulations of the observable processes .
      BEST OF LUCK IN YOUR WORK.

CHEERS

JEFF

Comment

• Unconventional Physics Involved Here

Hi all.

@absound (Andrej)
        I personally could not understand your question. Can you please make it more clear as to what are you asking for ? Thanks.

@GSM
        Graham you seem to be hardcored in conventional physics. That is a hell of an obstacle to overcome the troubles (if there are any) for you to understand
        unconventional physics. Conventional physics cannot explain what is happening in these circuits because older groups of
        scientists rejected the theroy of Ether/Aether or whatever this thing is.
        Simply it is not complete yet to explain certain phenomena.
        Also, they are well based in some people`s interest to not let out info that could be useful for people to understand and use this unknown force to most people.
        You need alot of study from different unconventional scientists like Tesla, Moray, Wilhelm Reich, Don Smith, Joseph Cater, J.Newman, Tom Bearden, John Bedini
        ..and countless others who did not blindly followed conventional physics theories.
        We, the others folks here, do not, cannot claim we understand it "all" yet.
        We are barely scratching, I doubt, even a microscopical piece of it`s surface!
        We do not pretend to "know it all". It is simply impossible such a thing.

Here I have a question for you: Do you think/believe Joe Cell worked as claimed ? Please answer simply Yes or Not and do not try to explain it,
        coz no one can explain it. Also it is an off-topic question so please a short answer.
        This is a kind of test to your unconventional understanding, and not a question ment to offend you in any way.
        Thanks.Regards.
        Last edited by Peculian; 06-29-2012, 03:51 PM.
        << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

• Originally posted by j dove View Post
          Hello all

After reading your posts i find it a bit confusing that every one here has not even read N. TESLA'S work ;
          ...............................Please read TESLA...........................................

CHEERS

JEFF
          Hey there Jeff !
          Well Said man ! Excellent post ! Thanks.Best Regards.
          << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

• Originally posted by Peculian View Post
            Hey there Jeff !
            Well Said man ! Excellent post ! Thanks.Best Regards.
            Thank you peculian , you are much better speaker than i .
            CHEERS

JEFF

Comment

• Sorry, misstake!

Hi,

my first ground is connected to the negative side of diode!

In my drawing it is wrongly connected to positive side, sorry all!

Kind rgds D

Originally posted by David Fine View Post
              I photo-shopped the left side of Daemonbart's circuit so you can see it better.

Original Diagram Below:
              "Being myself a remarkably stupid fellow, I have had to unteach myself the difficulties, and now beg to present to my fellow fools the parts that are not hard. Master these thoroughly, and the rest will follow. What one fool can do, another can."

Silvanus P. Thompson, F.R.S.

Comment

• Xee2's work

one wire electricity from dc pulse

Full Regards!

XILO
                Attached Files

Comment

• Beast!?

Originally posted by GSM View Post
                  Hi D.

Please quote the measured DC voltage across the flourescent tube ?

( You cannot have stable DC in series with a capacitor unless the capacitor is leaky, or being discharged ! )

Also what is DC voltage between the rectified NST output and the capacitor bank,
                  this being necessary to prove ion donation, and which is possible from air within spark gap matter ?

Cheers .............. Graham.
                  I dont have the right equipment to measure voltage over 5kV (analog). Using digital voltmeter here would be a joke I think. My best scope is only 25MHz so I am lost there, I guess this is GHz..

The static fields from cap bank make me scared, I have only run it up to 800V.

After shutoff and going closer for measurements my test cables levitate They look like dancing ropes

This happens also many hours after shutoff, no leak in this cap bank!

This is a beast

About my spark gaps:

1: Car xenon bulb
                  2: Spark plug in open air, almost (weak vacuum)
                  3: FLT with mercury gas

Anyway, try the setup!

Kind rgds D
                  "Being myself a remarkably stupid fellow, I have had to unteach myself the difficulties, and now beg to present to my fellow fools the parts that are not hard. Master these thoroughly, and the rest will follow. What one fool can do, another can."

Comment

• Sounds Incredible

Wow Daemonbart, sounds incredible!! Thanks for sharing this info..

Originally posted by daemonbart View Post
                    I dont have the right equipment to measure voltage over 5kV (analog). Using digital voltmeter here would be a joke I think. My best scope is only 25MHz so I am lost there, I guess this is GHz..

The static fields from cap bank make me scared, I have only run it up to 800V.

After shutoff and going closer for measurements my test cables levitate They look like dancing ropes

This happens also many hours after shutoff, no leak in this cap bank!

This is a beast

About my spark gaps:

1: Car xenon bulb
                    2: Spark plug in open air, almost (weak vacuum)
                    3: FLT with mercury gas

Anyway, try the setup!

Kind rgds D

Comment

• Originally posted by daemonbart View Post
                      I guess this is GHz..
                      Probably only MHz. Hook ground lead of scope probe to test probe pin to make a loop and hold it several feet from circuit. That should show output wave form.

Comment

• Thanks!

Originally posted by xee2 View Post
                        Probably only MHz. Hook ground lead of scope probe to test probe pin to make a loop and hold it several feet from circuit. That should show output wave form.
                        Thanks I will do like you advice

Late here now, so I will do that tomorrow.

Kind rgds D

Comment

• Originally posted by David Fine View Post
                          Wow Daemonbart, sounds incredible!! Thanks for sharing this info..
                          Hi daemonbart,

That means you are using electrostatics to affect gravity field. well you are not far away to make kapanadze gravity motor. with copper and alluminium rotors.

T and R

Dunfasto
                          Last edited by dunfasto; 06-29-2012, 08:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by daemonbart View Post
                            Thanks I will do like you advice

Late here now, so I will do that tomorrow.

Kind rgds D
                            Hi daemonbart,

That means you are using electrostatics to affect gravity field. well you are not far away to make kapanadze gravity motor. with copper and alluminium rotors.

what winding directions you are using? of copper and alluminium coils?

T and R

Dunfasto

Comment

• Originally posted by j dove View Post
                              Hello all

After reading your posts i find it a bit confusing that every one here has not even read N. TESLA'S work ; for if you did you would already know of the proper way to construct a spark gap and the materials to use. As it has been done in many ways by tesla and he tells what not to do. I have done a considerable amount of work with them and can say tesla was right ! I posted the info before but only one person payed any attention , and if you want more info on the subject please look up meek and loeb ; two scientists from berkley i think. They have some rather good info on the subject. This is for the person that used the carbon rods ; yes they work much but if you would construct a multi gap version with adjustable control you will get increased performance much more control and reduced noise. this i also already posted. If you want info on how to make i con send you a photo of one i have. Please read TESLA
                              I like to read the work of the people here because you are all very inventive .
                              As for the different ideas on how things work; its just a theory not fact no one has exact facts, ie electron theory not fact. Treat others with respect , as your theory may prove to be correct then again maybe his will be . Modern science doesn't have it all figured out either; so if something doesn't seem to fit with accepted theory maybe accepted theory is wrong.Science is the observation of nature processes with repeatable results in our manipulations of the observable processes .

CHEERS

JEFF
                              Its the best message for all of us
                              Good articulated words Jeff

Comment

• Originally posted by Peculian View Post
                                @GSM
                                Graham you seem to be hardcored in conventional physics. That is a hell of an obstacle to overcome the troubles (if there are any) for you to understand
                                unconventional physics. Conventional physics cannot explain what is happening in these circuits because older groups of
                                scientists rejected the theroy of Ether/Aether or whatever this thing is.
                                Simply it is not complete yet to explain certain phenomena.
                                Also, they are well based in some people`s interest to not let out info that could be useful for people to understand and use this unknown force to most people.
                                You need alot of study from different unconventional scientists like Tesla, Moray, Wilhelm Reich, Don Smith, Joseph Cater, J.Newman, Tom Bearden, John Bedini
                                ..and countless others who did not blindly followed conventional physics theories.
                                We, the others folks here, do not, cannot claim we understand it "all" yet.
                                We are barely scratching, I doubt, even a microscopical piece of it`s surface!
                                We do not pretend to "know it all". It is simply impossible such a thing.

Here I have a question for you: Do you think/believe Joe Cell worked as claimed ? Please answer simply Yes or Not and do not try to explain it,
                                coz no one can explain it. Also it is an off-topic question so please a short answer.
                                This is a kind of test to your unconventional understanding, and not a question ment to offend you in any way.
                                Thanks.Regards.
                                Hi Peculian.

There are many hardcore errors (beliefs) perpetuated throughout today's sciences, no matter whose 'box' they are in (!!!!!), but erroneous beliefs can always be broken down and corrected through reverse study back to elementary fundamentals, even though there are those who are maintaining the obstacles by keeping the faulty boxes from being broken.

Maybe you would be better not making assumptions that I am in any box, for everything can be explained without anyone needing to resort to any imaginary obstacles like an aether, or cold/ hot electricity !

Joe Cell ?
                                I simply have not studied this, so much as I would like to, I cannot answer your question.
                                I tried making a quick check and find aspects related to orgone, hydrogen and vacuum engines.
                                This means I will not be studying it either, because I don't like hydrogen, and I am looking for energy via devices which do not have any moving parts (noise/ vibration).

Another pollution free vacuum engine technology is the Papp engine, and I wonder why that is not yet up and running for the powering of generators in our homes !

Cheers .............. Graham.
                                Last edited by GSM; 06-29-2012, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X