• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ganzha Schematic

Schematic posted for Ganzha.

Originally posted by Ganzha View Post
    here is schematic and description of Reveled secret of Mr TK
    this secret is for Free as ist because Energ is Free!
    I am not able to upload a doc //wait i ll find a file holder
    Attached Files

Comment

• Links to DS Videos

Originally posted by harishsingh View Post
      Hi Ged and Boguslaw,
      I can see the link is working fine. You can also download this last 15 min segment of Don's presentation from Don Smith - Inventors Weekend 2005.

If I recall correctly, there is another short segment of this presentation somewhere on youtube. ( found it here: Smith2005_0001.wmv - YouTube)

If you are looking for other videos from this DVD set, that link from dropbox has been taken offline since my post here two days ago. I first learnt about this from Sanlimon (sorry if mistranslated ) on the Don Smith thread. Perhaps he can help.

Regards,
      HS
      Hi Harinsingh,

Many thanks for raising my awareness.Its amazing the stuff that gets revealed when each video is viewed.

One thing though, what exactly was Don's response to the person who asked about the super capacitors?

I noticed, Don's remark at one point "these (supercaps) are accessible..." Translation : Once upon a time mere mortals like myself had to have considerable financial resources or some good links to get a supercap, now the gate is open...."

let the work continue .Power on all!

Kind regards,
      Ged

Comment

• I'm not sure if this is the same system smith was hinting at at the 2001 weekend thing but there are a lot of Russians using similar coils and NPN transistors as seen here: Kacher_Brovine_Tesla_System.mp4 I am planning on trying to replicate the Russians results when the capital becomes available to me.

Comment

• Burning Stuff to Ponder Part 1:What Others Have Found Out Indirectly...

Hello All,

I just want to share some stuff from my archives:These are links that gave me some remarkable insights into what we are trying to achieve here. Again, this is done in the spirit of research and development and the generous sharing of valuable information that the honourable members of forum has shared to everyone so far.

First up is the startling experiments of a 15 year boy.Indeed a young tesla! The youngman doesn't have an axe to grind and possibly is unaware of tesla don gedfire zilano etc Look at how he mentioned and USED the ever present,ever suggested GROUND....pay attention to step 4 onwards...Now back to your don smith thingy...and be sure to read the comments.

Read his stuff here:Amazing plasma globe tricks that you never knew before!!!

Next we have Barry Carter an ormus researcher with a jaw dropping insight into the free energy phenomena.Again he doesn't seem interested in this stuff ,but read about the massive current generated by Jim's mine waste water set up...By the way some ozone generators use HV HF sparkgaps or plasma to generate ozone....

Explain this one.Series Caps,Asymmterical Cap? Air cell?

But notice again the GROUND.See it all here:

Story of My First ORMUS Experiences

Finally .Lorrie Matchett has some interesting devices that provides some serious clues: again here is a video using a high voltage plasma stick:

Wireless Electricity ( one of a kind experiment ) - YouTube (More Don smith Stuff?)

Look again at this one: To me its an asymmetrical cap ....
          Free Energy Device ( the 3rd generation ) - YouTube

My point? The smart ones on this forum can mix, match, alter, mod ,whatever and combine them all with Don Smith and others theories.

Stay tuned and

Have a blast!

Ged

Not ready to go to the links yet? Well check out these screen shots...
          Last edited by Gedfire; 07-10-2013, 01:52 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Itsu View Post
            Hello Janost,

i tried your circuit with offcourse some modifications.
            As i have a 350V GDT only, the charging via the AV-plug was very slow
            (seconds), so had to decrease the cap value from 630nF to 6nF.

I used UF4007 diodes, but my 700mAH rechargables (2x AA) did not maintain their voltages.
            Within 2 hours they decreased form 2.5V to 2.44V :-)

Anyway, i will try severall other things, and await your bigger electron pump :-)

Video: Janost Electron pump replication 1 - YouTube

Regards Itsu
            The voltage of the GDT doesnt only dictate the primary voltage of the stepdown transformer. It also dictates the operating frequency together with the cap in the AV-plug. A smaller cap charges faster but contains less energy in the discharge pulse.

350v might be a bit on the high side.
            if you dont have a different value use a FL-starter with the suppression cap removed. They fire at 196v.

I saw in your video that the voltage over the cap is 290v and you are using a 350v GDT.
            Does it ever fire at all?

Also did you ground it?
            It wont work without ground.

And do you have the winding connections correct on the stepdown?

It is running as a pulsetransformer and it is the pulse we are harvesting and the diode will suppress that if one winding is connected backwards.
            Last edited by janost; 07-28-2012, 08:23 AM.

Comment

• Hi Janost,

The voltage of the GDT doesnt only dictate the primary voltage of the stepdown transformer. It also dictates the operating frequency together with the cap in the AV-plug. A smaller cap charges faster but contains less energy in the discharge pulse............
              I have 220V GDT's on order, so can change them when arriving.
              The GDT fires as i have an (unloaded) pulsing voltage of about 38V at the secondary of the stepdown.

And yes, the ground was there, its the big green wire going to the top of the table.

I tried all combinations of connections on the step up transformer, there is a difference, but none that made a real change.

I will give it another try today using different components etc.

Regards Itsu.

Comment

• Originally posted by Itsu View Post
                Hi Janost,

I have 220V GDT's on order, so can change them when arriving.
                The GDT fires as i have an (unloaded) pulsing voltage of about 38V at the secondary of the stepdown.

And yes, the ground was there, its the big green wire going to the top of the table.

I tried all combinations of connections on the step up transformer, there is a difference, but none that made a real change.

I will give it another try today using different components etc.

Regards Itsu.
                I also think there is a balancing voltage where the draw is equal to the charging and the voltage does not drop any more.

Check if it will run with just one Ni-Cd cell.

The 2 diodes in series with the 3,6v cell in my schematic is just a voltage drop for the blocking-osc and drops about 1,4v.

My prototype has been running for over a week now and the cell has a steady voltage of 2,81v.
                Last edited by janost; 07-28-2012, 09:18 AM.

Comment

• My 400VA transformer is a stepdown trans, 230v to 70v 5A.
                  The E-I core is open so I can add another secondary winding to it if I want.

I will try it first with a bugzapper and AV-plug to see how many amps it delivers into a full short.

And to be able to provide a higher current in the primary winding of the stepdown I think the GDT should be connected to the gate of a SCR so that when it fires the SCR shorts the cap into the primary with a low ohmic connection.

When the SCR turns off because of all the energy depleted from the cap there is a kickback from the collapsing field in the stepdown.

Last edited by janost; 05-03-2013, 11:55 PM.

Comment

• Hi Janost,

Check if it will run with just one Ni-Cd cell.......
                    Ok, done some modifications, like using a FL-starter, running on 1 AA battery and removing the led.

But within half an hour i see the voltage again dropping.

Could be the ground which is not 100% as i am on the top floor (attic).

Video: Janost Electron pump replication 2 - YouTube

Anyway, i will wait for the proper 220V GDT's to arrive and retry.

By the way, did you see the warnings on using Li-Ion batteries in this thread (post #18):
                    Janost's "Self-runner" Device: Replicating and Testing

Regards Itsu.

Comment

• Hi!!!
                      Yesterday asked to draw my LC circulation. Here scheme. With a configuration of the transformer of isolation while I make experiments.
                      http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...1&d=1343495485
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Thank you Dynatron!

Very interesting you now have got an antenna

For anyone that missed it, Don didn't realize the antenna was the missing component needed for a self-sustaining instead of high efficiency device.

Bruce disclosed this back in March 2012.

If anyone would like a link to the 2 x DVD Inventors Weekend let me know via pm

I'm sure you can appreciate that many people downloading a few gigabytes at the same time will crash my Dropbox account

Comment

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post

Thank you Dynatron!

Very interesting you now have got an antenna

For anyone that missed it, Don didn't realize the antenna was the missing component needed for a self-sustaining instead of high efficiency device.

Bruce disclosed this back in March 2012.

If anyone would like a link to the 2 x DVD Inventors Weekend let me know via pm

I'm sure you can appreciate that many people downloading a few gigabytes at the same time will crash my Dropbox account
                          Hi!!!!
                          The aerial at me hangs under a laboratory ceiling, its length - 5 meters. it is suspended on ceramic insulators. The laboratory is in a cellar. the aerial current measured by those analog (strelochny) pincers makes 2,8 amperes.
                          I am sure that if to take out the aerial on the street, - the current will increase several times. Tension on the aerial roughly 20 kV

Comment

• Originally posted by dyatronn View Post
                            Hi!!!
                            Yesterday asked to draw my LC circulation. Here scheme. With a configuration of the transformer of isolation while I make experiments.
                            Hello dynatron,

It is definitely a pleasure to meet you on the forum! Your work in the drawing of the schematic is excellent. I have included a thumb nail of the don smith device I am presently working on just to show that it is simply only the center of the smith device shown on the you tube video as SMIT 1. I was wondering if you might have means to obtain some schematic information of that presentation. if so, it would be an immense help to me as any info is always a blessing. I surely know that you are extremly busy in all of your many efforts and I feel your enthusiasm in your posts! maybe at some time you might remember my question and in your generosity be able to answer it. It would definetely be appreciated. thanks again, mike-onward!
                            Last edited by clarence; 09-01-2012, 04:30 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dyatronn View Post
                              Hi!!!
                              Hello,
                              May i ask a question, what is the configuration of the red coil in diagram(i mean winding count and direction etc).
                              I will be very thankful to you, if you attached a real picture of this device, so we could better understand.

Kind regards,
                              D.J
                              Last edited by DilJalaay; 07-29-2012, 12:11 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
                                Hello All,

I just want to share some stuff from my archives:These are links that gave me some remarkable insights into what we are trying to achieve here. Again, this is done in the spirit of research and development and the generous sharing of valuable information that the honourable members of forum has shared to everyone so far.

First up is the startling experiments of a 15 year boy.Indeed a young tesla! The youngman doesn't have an axe to grind and possibly is unaware of tesla don gedfire zilano etc Look at how he mentioned and USED the ever present,ever suggested GROUND....pay attention to step 4 onwards...Now back to your don smith thingy...and be sure to read the comments.

/snip

My point? The smart ones on this forum can mix, match, alter, mod ,whatever and combine them all with Don Smith and others theories.

Stay tuned and

Have a blast!

Ged

Not ready to go to the links yet? Well check out these screen shots...
                                Thank you much Ged. Don was onto this. He mentioned this attached paper as a starting point in one of his Tesla conference presentations.

"Anomalous Electron-Ion Energy Transfer in a Relativistic-Electron-Beam-Heated Plasma" by J. D. Sethian and D. A. Hammer

This is a replication of Don's plasma tube experiment.

Don smith plasma tube experiment - YouTube

Regards,
                                HS
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X