No announcement yet.

Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You cannot touch secondary coil directly unless you got one more coil what works on Lenz force indirectly to primary coil.
    And if you loop that another secondary with correct timing (note about bulb flashes when Kurt attached one more bulb to separate coil) impossible becomes possible..

Comment

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
      You cannot touch secondary coil directly unless you got one more coil what works on Lenz force indirectly to primary coil.
      And if you loop that another secondary with correct timing (note about bulb flashes when Kurt attached one more bulb to separate coil) impossible becomes possible..
      or another primary that becomes the secondary for transformation back?

Sure it will pull power directly from the first primary but not when the secondary is resonating and feeding back power?

I'm beginning to see what all Kapanadzes different windings are doing.
      Last edited by janost; 12-11-2012, 07:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by janost View Post
        or another primary that becomes the secondary for transformation back?

Sure it will pull power directly from the first primary but not when the secondary is resonating and feeding back power?

I'm beginning to see what all Kapanadzes different windings are doing.
        When you start actually managing fields the cool things hapen
        Like in 39E BiToroid: New Test Core Configuration, Interesting Effects - YouTube the circuit needs additional IGBT switching on and off on time for effect in video to reach maximum... Please see ismael interview part 2 - YouTube for example usage.
        Last edited by T-1000; 12-11-2012, 07:42 PM.

Comment

• If you look at Kapanadzes coil it is exactly what I'm describing.
          2 primary windings and a secondary winding.

i cant have a second primary in my ignitioncoil but I get the princip.

Comment

• I have been getting "Page can not be diplayed" all day.

Coincidence?

Comment

If you look at Kapanadzes coil it is exactly what I'm describing.
              2 primary windings and a secondary winding.
              Close shot!

You can read Bedini's answer on this subject now when I refered about two input signals on two primaries in my team's NMR yoke device - The SG Radiant Oscillator - Page 6

Good luck!
              Last edited by T-1000; 12-11-2012, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Close shot!

You can read Bedini's answer on this subject now when I refered about two input signals on two primaries on my team's NMR yoke device - The SG Radiant Oscillator - Page 6

Good luck!
                And his core was a number of stacked choke-ferrites?

This is getting clearer and clearer

Comment

TK used stacked ferrite rings core it seems and also seems there was aluminum highly isolated foil between coils and core.

The closest idea I can get about functions what is happening there:

(болшая площядь = large space like shere on Tesla coil, Роторный разрядник - rotary spark gap (actually shorting coils on sine wave peaks then disrupting amplified voltage discharge so it would shoot over third spark gap to load capacitor - Ismael Aviso style)

If you love making tinkering with spark gaps and stuf, you might try this idea

Comment

Close shot!

You can read Bedini's answer on this subject now when I refered about two input signals on two primaries in my team's NMR yoke device - The SG Radiant Oscillator - Page 6

Good luck!
                    I did read it and it tells me that I'm spot on.
                    if you spin one hell of a flywheel up to speed, it takes a huge amount of force to stop.

But with huge currents it also needs huge parts to stay in one piece.

Comment

TK used stacked ferrite rings core it seems and also seems there was aluminum highly isolated foil between coils and core.

The closest idea I can get about functions what is happening there:
                      http://imgbin.org/images/10714.png
                      (болшая площядь = large space like shere on Tesla coil, Роторный разрядник - rotary spark gap (actually shorting coils on sine wave peaks then disrupting amplified voltage discharge so it would shoot over third spark gap to load capacitor - Ismael Aviso style. 1. - raise maximum amplitude; 2. discharge and instantly interrupt spark. 3. connect load and harvest energy...)

If you love making sparks and tinkering with spark gaps and stuff, you might try this idea
                      Last edited by T-1000; 12-11-2012, 09:04 PM.

Comment

This cant be good as it makes a one turn shortcircuit winding.
                        It will just create heat?

Comment

This cant be good as it makes a one turn shortcircuit winding.
                          It will just create heat?
                          Please read http://www.rexresearch.com/hendersho...rchivesLJH.pdf about this stuff (in the last pages actually have that bit implemented)

P.S> The forum Windows server seems is dying and giving lots of database errors...

Comment

• For those of you who still doesnt get it, It's about ringing a coil and extracting the energy in the ring and transforming it back down to usefull power.

Comment

Please read http://www.rexresearch.com/hendersho...rchivesLJH.pdf about this stuff (in the last pages actually have that bit implemented)

P.S> The forum Windows server seems is dying and giving lots of database errors...
                              So the foil is for adjusting the inductance?

Comment

So the foil is for adjusting the inductance?
                                It got several functions. Here is few I could spot on:
                                1) It is capacitor plate. The second capacitor plate can be flat coil or similar
                                2) It is shorted coil. What happens to transformer frequency when secondary coil is shorted? It goes all way to resonant ringing!
                                3) The coils and capacitor (1.) are on same magnetic path arrangement. If thery are part of ballast LC coil you got connection on magnetic level between coil and cpacitor.

And for final word I will add quotes from Lester Hendershot (1928-1960):

"Magnetism must be cut. The lines of force circling the earth are constant and if this force is broken up, and polarized, you have equivalent of uranium broken up, which creates heat and in turn creates power"
                                "A very small unit composed of wire, a magnet, serveral especially designed coils, condensors(capacitors edt. note), collector units, and a few other minor items, will cut this force. Another especially designed mechanism will polarize it, giving positive and a negative connection to any resistance and the result is the generation of electricity."

So if you manage get to the point where magnetic fields will be manipulated the result is power generation...

Comment

Working...
                                X