X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star4 simple coils 2

Hallo Dunfasto,
    Couldn`t edit the last post anymore .. so here an other quetsion
    Shall I wind the green and blue coil tightly over L1 coil .. or can i wind them on 70mm or 75mm PVC pipe so that i can slide, adjust them a bit.
    Utopia

Comment

• Originally posted by Utopia Now View Post
      Hallo Dunfasto,
      Couldn`t edit the last post anymore .. so here an other quetsion
      Shall I wind the green and blue coil tightly over L1 coil .. or can i wind them on 70mm or 75mm PVC pipe so that i can slide, adjust them a bit.
      Utopia
      hi utopia!

make coils slidable. strong spark not needed. use copper tube and ferrite rings then run the setup. resonant frequency will change after ferrite rings and copper tube inserted. the turns for output is done by measuring voltage and no of turns can be increased to get desired voltage. you have to do trial and error method to get the device running properly so dont get dishearten when things dont go your way. a lot of tinkering required to achieve the desired output.

output and modulation coil

wound in two or more layers winding cw only from left to right(first layer) then right to left (2nd layer) primary caduceus is single layer only.

dunfasto
      Last edited by dunfasto; 09-01-2013, 06:54 PM.

Comment

• If you haven't seen Igor Moroz's latest video, you might want to check it out:
        IT (induction transformer) - "single wire/core" - YouTube

Comment

• fabrice andre final stable circuit

hi utopia and others

dunfasto
          Attached Files

Comment

• Final stable circuit

Hi Dunfasto,

I am thinking and tinkering and enthousiastic.

Thanks to the different schematics you offered about Donald Smith devices and Fabrice Andr device and Akula and SR193 and Dally Nanopulser and Caduceus winding and the extra info about working principals ... Now i am getting a better understanding of the whole picture ( i think ..

For new comers .. i put the info in this prezi document ( DonZ Device ) that you can vieuw online and can copy and download.

Still trusting to receive some parts and litzwire on my doormat the coming days.
            I am positive and grateful and happy

Utopia

Comment

• new vid

me again, thought i'd share this here. i havent given up on any past projects, just couldnt resist

part 5: Colorado Springs Model
              TMT 5 : Tesla Magnifier: Colorado Springs Model - YouTube

*Tuned for 503.4kHz*

L1 5 turn 22" diameter 14 gauge

39.98uH and 2.5 nF tank circuit

L2 31 turn 22" diameter 24 gauge

930 uH and 48pF self capacitance 2141" wire length

L3 165 turn 4.13" diameter 24 gauge 4.13" tall

1888.1uH and 4.8 pF self capacitance 2141" wire length
              (sec and extra coil equal lengths, both 1/4 resonators?)

Top load Capacitance 25 cans = approx 47.2 pF

sec self capacitance almost exactly equals extra coil topload capacitance, interesting, maybe coincidence.

Anyway, seeing more amplification here with less turns, than my taller high turn secondary with same voltage input
              still early stages
              Attached Files
              In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
              In the expert's mind there are few.
              -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Nice Transformer !

Well done mr clean, nice work, I like your top load, very ingenious. Awesome
                result as well. Looks to be in tune and working just nice. You got your frequency
                down which is important, but the sacrifice will be in the "Q", we cannot have
                everything though in a table top setup, mine is higher frequency with less top
                load capacitance so I compromise with more radiations. I will get the
                frequency down somehow or with another build sooner or later.

I've been a bit ill lately and so only just now noticed your setup and what you are
                working on. I like it.

If you measure the resistance of the secondary and the extra coil in total then
                convert to nH and Ghz you can use this calculator to get a rough idea of the "Q".
                Tools - Circuit Sage

This calculator can be handy for tuning the circuit sections as well, ie resonant
                charging circuit components ect. if you use one or for other stuff it's handy too.
                Capacitive | Inductive Reactance Calculator

Well done, that is a very good result just from the first one video "TMT.5" I watched.

Keep up the good work and be very careful, you are no use to us cold.

I'll watch some more video's when I get time. Remember to observe as much as possible
                and try to do the experiments that come to your mind, formulate your own experiments
                and keep having fun, I smile when I hear the hahaha or hehehe, nothing like the smile and giggles
                it gives to see the coil working well and energetically.

Cheers

P.S.
                I see you are using a grounded wire which is a good idea for sure, smart man.
                Sounds like your break rate is nice and high but if the transformer is
                conducting hard you can hear the rate of hard conduction is quite low, that is
                what make the HV discharges dangerous, I would not allow a discharge from
                that to pass through your body, ie. if you were to hold a fluro tube in your
                bare hands up to the Top terminal or even the secondary you might get a
                series of bad shocks at the lower break rate of the input. And that does not
                feel nice at all when the volts get up in the 100 k range.

Last edited by Farmhand; 09-05-2013, 01:44 AM.

Comment

• Uploading files

Hi there Utopia_Now.

Many thanks for collecting this info on a single document.
                  Can you please make a pdf file available through other file-transfer sites also
                  like these..:
                  filecloud.io
                  rapidshare.com
                  mediafire.com
                  4shared.com
                  archive.org
                  uploading.com
                  dropbox.com
                  2shared.com
                  ziddu.com
                  box.com
                  spideroak.com
                  or see this list:
                  100 of the Best Free File Hosting Upload Sites - FileShareFreak

We would be very glad if you can do that. Many thanks in advance.
                  Best Regards.
                  << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
                    Well done mr clean, nice work, I like your top load, very ingenious. Awesome
                    result as well. Looks to be in tune and working just nice. You got your frequency
                    down which is important, but the sacrifice will be in the "Q", we cannot have
                    everything though in a table top setup, mine is higher frequency with less top
                    load capacitance so I compromise with more radiations. I will get the
                    frequency down somehow or with another build sooner or later.

I've been a bit ill lately and so only just now noticed your setup and what you are
                    working on. I like it.

If you measure the resistance of the secondary and the extra coil in total then
                    convert to nH and Ghz you can use this calculator to get a rough idea of the "Q".
                    Tools - Circuit Sage

This calculator can be handy for tuning the circuit sections as well, ie resonant
                    charging circuit components ect. if you use one or for other stuff it's handy too.
                    Capacitive | Inductive Reactance Calculator

Well done, that is a very good result just from the first one video "TMT.5" I watched.

Keep up the good work and be very careful, you are no use to us cold.

I'll watch some more video's when I get time. Remember to observe as much as possible
                    and try to do the experiments that come to your mind, formulate your own experiments
                    and keep having fun, I smile when I hear the hahaha or hehehe, nothing like the smile and giggles
                    it gives to see the coil working well and energetically.

Cheers

P.S.
                    I see you are using a grounded wire which is a good idea for sure, smart man.
                    Sounds like your break rate is nice and high but if the transformer is
                    conducting hard you can hear the rate of hard conduction is quite low, that is
                    what make the HV discharges dangerous, I would not allow a discharge from
                    that to pass through your body, ie. if you were to hold a fluro tube in your
                    bare hands up to the Top terminal or even the secondary you might get a
                    series of bad shocks at the lower break rate of the input. And that does not
                    feel nice at all when the volts get up in the 100 k range.

i appreciate those words, and coming from you, that means a lot you have great stuff beyond my knowledge.

yeah i really dont like shocks from this one it's a strange thing with this setup.
                    i can usually touch the spark no problem, different here.

since the vid i have made more calculable alum duct tubing, 4" dia tube, 19 inch dia toroid seems to give the same as the cans ( which have many surface inconsistencies)
                    more to come
                    -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• great build, Mr. Clean!

@Mr. Clean
                      Hello Kurt,
                      thanks for another great build you are sharing with us Really impressive, i just L VE it !!!
                      I have watched your video for a few times, just to soak up every detail and enjoy some great sparks (I have to agree with Farmhand, please be careful, we wish you not just a happy, but also a *LONG* life )
                      There are a few things I would like to ask you about it:
                      - are there no diodes at all?
                      - are the two cap banks that are in series with L1 of equal capacitance? (i.e. 2.5nF for each of the two banks?) Could one of them be omitted, if the remaining cap bank's capacitance value was altered properly?
                      - (even if it may not make a difference, since all coils have equal winding orientation) Your setup in the video has exactly opposite winding orientation (all CCW) than in the schematic you have shown (all CW)?!.
                      - the whole primary setup somehow looks like a Tesla Hairpin configuration, right?
                      Thanks again + stay healthy

Best wishes from Austria!
                      kexos

Comment

• Originally posted by kexos View Post
                        @Mr. Clean
                        Hello Kurt,
                        thanks for another great build you are sharing with us Really impressive, i just L VE it !!!
                        I have watched your video for a few times, just to soak up every detail and enjoy some great sparks (I have to agree with Farmhand, please be careful, we wish you not just a happy, but also a *LONG* life )
                        There are a few things I would like to ask you about it:
                        - are there no diodes at all?
                        - are the two cap banks that are in series with L1 of equal capacitance? (i.e. 2.5nF for each of the two banks?) Could one of them be omitted, if the remaining cap bank's capacitance value was altered properly?
                        - (even if it may not make a difference, since all coils have equal winding orientation) Your setup in the video has exactly opposite winding orientation (all CCW) than in the schematic you have shown (all CW)?!.
                        - the whole primary setup somehow looks like a Tesla Hairpin configuration, right?
                        Thanks again + stay healthy

Best wishes from Austria!
                        kexos
                        thank you sir, yes it's getting there
                        yeah im careful these days

-no diodes, these caps are not DC pulse caps, they are ceramics 40kv .001uf each

-there are caps distributed on both legs of the same primary, i did that to be able to put several in parallel to avoid heating, while at the same time 5nF + 5nF in series ends up being 2.5nF perfect tune for my purposes
                        (it's a weak link to have a heavy primary etc, but expect it to run thru the tiny single cap wires )

-Hehe, well you see, your transmitter and receiver should be wound in opposite directions to compliment one another it has been written by E.Dollard as well, can be either way, but as long as all coils on the same device are the same direction. i am not sure what the effect of 180 degree phasing the primary/secondary would be or if useful.
                        But one thing for sure is to make sec and resonator same direction.

-yes good eyes, the primary coil could be replaced by your bulb just great as hairpin circuit, but you cannot exploit the rise of the resonator without inducing the secondary
                        hope that helps

!!one thing also, space out your primary turns, i have found out that the same number of turns close together kills transfer to sec from too much distributed capacitance (could be something else) but i have seen the same number of turns and length of wire do some very different things when spaced out enough to do their natural reactions
                        -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• to NICK Z

AKULA VIDEOS HERE эллектроника ролики - ничего интересного.rar размер (size) 84.7 МБ

Пункт сбыта файлов

to Mr.Clean
                          ɵ¡ʷ˹߹װõķƲʵ_ ۿ_Ƶ ʵ װõIJʵ

RUSSIAN ГРАВИЦАПА МОДЕЛЬ-2013 - ANTIGRAVITY MACHINE WAS STARTED SUCCESSFULLY - 6 videos for now (videos slowed down 3000%).

Slava Romanov FOREVER - YouTube
                          "ВЕЧНЫЙ ДВИГАТЕЛЬ" [ВС] МОДЕЛЬ-2013 (ЧАСТЬ 1) - YouTube
                          "ВЕЧНЫЙ ДВИГАТЕЛЬ" [ВС] МОДЕЛЬ-2013 (ЧАСТЬ-2) - YouTube
                          АНТИГРАВИТАЦИОННЫЙ ДВИГАТЕЛЬ ИП-3 - YouTube
                          ИНЕРЦИОИД [ВИБРОХОД] замедленная съёмка - YouTube
                          "ГРАВИЦАПА" [ИП] МОДЕЛЬ-2013 (ЧАСТЬ 1) - YouTube

Deep Space experiment - How rotation and powerful fields of our Svarga Galaxy (Milky Way) make Highly Organised Plasma DNA-RNA structures in Deep Cosmos watch here.
                          СЕНСАЦИОННЫЕ ОПЫТЫ В КОСМОСЕ С ПЛАЗМОЙ - YouTube

ANCIENT RUSSIA - CITY ASGARD IRISKI 40176 years ago - The Proof of Slavonic-Aryan Vedas the oldest document of mankind past in the world. 600,000 years old printed Vedas on Gold plates. To be continued !!
                          Посещение Перуном Мидгард-земли (Хроника, 2013) - YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by SERG V. View Post
                            to NICK Z

AKULA VIDEOS HERE эллектроника ролики - ничего интересного.rar размер (size) 84.7 МБ

Пункт сбыта файлов

to Mr.Clean
                            ɵ¡ʷ˹߹װõķƲʵ_ ۿ_Ƶ ʵ װõIJʵ

RUSSIAN ГРАВИЦАПА МОДЕЛЬ-2013 - ANTIGRAVITY MACHINE WAS STARTED SUCCESSFULLY - 6 videos for now (videos slowed down 3000%).

Slava Romanov FOREVER - YouTube
                            "ВЕЧНЫЙ ДВИГАТЕЛЬ" [ВС] МОДЕЛЬ-2013 (ЧАСТЬ 1) - YouTube
                            "ВЕЧНЫЙ ДВИГАТЕЛЬ" [ВС] МОДЕЛЬ-2013 (ЧАСТЬ-2) - YouTube
                            АНТИГ*АВИТАЦИОННЫЙ ДВИГАТЕЛЬ ИП-3 - YouTube
                            ИНЕ*ЦИОИД [ВИБ*ОХОД] замедленная съёмка - YouTube
                            "Г*АВИЦАПА" [ИП] МОДЕЛЬ-2013 (ЧАСТЬ 1) - YouTube

Deep Space experiment - How rotation and powerful fields of our Svarga Galaxy (Milky Way) make Highly Organised Plasma DNA-RNA structures in Deep Cosmos watch here.
                            СЕНСАЦИОННЫЕ ОПЫТЫ В КОСМОСЕ С ПЛАЗМОЙ - YouTube

ANCIENT RUSSIA - CITY ASGARD IRISKI 40176 years ago - The Proof of Slavonic-Aryan Vedas the oldest document of mankind past in the world. 600,000 years old printed Vedas on Gold plates. To be continued !!
                            Посещение Перуном Мидгард-земли (Хроника, 2013) - YouTube
                            hi!

reverse tesla with cw and ccw coils

dunfasto
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by dunfasto; 09-06-2013, 12:49 PM.

Comment

• Привет dunfasto

Chinese replica is not Over Unity. Something more is missing there. But in any case regards for persistent experimenter Chun Yung.

Go on Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

you will find somewhere in the middle reference manual how to proper construct and trim Tesla Transformer and how to tune him with signal generator and oscillograph. You will find working schematic using TT which have gave 7kW output power from input about 150watts.

But now one understand it and they have a pissed on it like on many other working schematic. I have no time to give working schematic for pissing them.
                              So have left them in ignorance and darkness. The people make own destiny doing correct things or not doing. Also i told them form where Energy come from but they have again pissed on it.

That's it. Make own conclusions dunfasto.

reg,
                              Сергей В.

I know that all Free Energuy projects were highly suspended and hoaxed by JEWISH ILLUMINATI CABAL and their Secret World Governemet. But what they can't undesrtand is that : THEIR TIME HAS GONE !! AND NEVER WILL COME BACK ON THIS PLANET.

This last paragraph is specially for them. !!

Comment

• Привет dunfasto

Chinese replica is not Over Unity. Something more is missing there. But in any case regards for persistent experimenter Chun Yung.

Go on Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

you will find somewhere in the middle reference manual how to proper construct and trim Tesla Transformer and how to tune him with signal generator and oscillograph. You will find working schematic using TT which have gave 7kW output power from input about 150watts.

But now one understood it and again they have a pissed on it like on many other working schematic. I have no time to give working schematic for pissing them. So I have left them in ignorance and darkness. The people make own destiny doing correct things or not doing. Also i told them form where Energy come from but they have again pissed on it.

That's it. Make own conclusions dunfasto.

reg,
                                Сергей В.

I know that all Free Energuy projects were highly suspended and hoaxed by JEWISH ILLUMINATI CABAL and their Secret World Governemet. But what they can't undesrtand is that : THEIR TIME HAS GONE !! AND NEVER WILL COME BACK ON THIS PLANET.

This last paragraph is specially for them. !!

Comment

Working...
                                X