Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
    With all due respect guys Bruce doesn't have to teach anyone anything.

We could have just waited until spring and launched a product.

What would that achieve?

Lots of naysaying, no understanding and no circuit diagrams.

It could also swiftly end the technologies progress.
    In fact, it would have been the way to go. A launched working product would shut up all nay-sayers and conventional thinkers pretty quickly.

There is a lot of talented people in this thread recently. Enough knowledge to be able to understand and or reverse engineer a working unit. Not nice to back stab these folks asking merely a valid question.

A proven working unit would expand the tech's progress. Not some half backed untested unproven proposals.

Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
    Don't shoot the messenger!
    You lost messenger privileges the moment you started making claims.
    All the best,

Slick

Comment

• Originally posted by radioionics View Post
      Add just one wire and you're good to go.
      Bruce can i ask you if it's still true..?

Comment

• Originally posted by L0stf0x View Post
        I agree with you, and I would add that there is more than one "secret" in all these devices. The first is the resonance. So high voltage tuning caps with wide range value, should be a must have components in my opinion.

So by the way ones Ricards mention it, I would like to show you my two custom made HV variable caps (I finish them last week).

They are identical and value up to 30nF !! each , I believe they can handle more than 100KV. (The gap between plates have 400 mikrons polypropilene films plus 600 mikrons air gap. Tha plates are laminations from big transformer)... I could make them submerged in oil to withstand more voltage, but for now they are fine

If anyone is interested I can give details how to make them easy and very cheep.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTQ6w7tkOsg&feature=youtu.be[/VIDEO]

WoW! Nice job!

Comment

• Originally posted by ricards View Post

Mwtj:
          Why so silent now, I believe you where the top notcher on the replicators.
          have you got it running? you've got a good spark why stop there?
          I am silent because i do not know what to think of this and do not like to participate in these kind of discussions. Everything is a distraction.

What i do know is frustration and failure come with this hobby. We all have been there before.

But this will fade away and you will have new motivation to continue in a other project or you will try again. Take a break for a few days and let your mind rest.

I will still build just because i like doing it.If it ends in failure so be it. Life will go on.

As for results. I do not have any news. Just trying to make sense of what we are doing.
          Last edited by Mwtj; 02-09-2017, 12:46 PM.

Comment

• Lets all calm down and walk it back a bit.... Many of Bruce's thoughts on this are valid, some I believe are flawed but workable. His methods of conveying knowledge can be somewhat irritating at times, the same could be said for my own.

None of us are perfect, I'm sure we can all agree on this, there are some extremely intelligent individuals here, although we don't all think alike, we do have a common goal.

No one here is deserving of pedestal status, however, we are all equals - if we treat each other with respect and are truthful - the results could be quite fruitful.

Maybe we can begin again with only one goal in mind -

Comment

• Originally posted by Wistiti View Post
              Thanks! but nothing about the mirror circuit we have already built?

Look at the change that you show on your suggestion on my question about adding another wire to the circuit. The circuit I drew is according to your suggestions. The second tank circuit became redundant. So, now you say that is "nothing..." "we have already built" No, it's not exactly the same as half of the mirror circuit. There is an extra capacitor that inductively isolates the ground from the circuit.

Like I've already stated, I don't think it will work very well because of the resistance of the HVM. I noted that it hadn't been tested, and I probably won't at this point by me.

I'm about ready to pack things up here. The posts today are very disheartening to me. You have the grail right in front of you and all I see is it being trashed. Nothing I provide appears to be good enough for most folks on this forum.

I will continue to share what I can but I haven't much tolerance to be dissed for my good intended efforts here. I have got my overfill of this sort of treatment over the years. It wasn't my idea to come here, and I get no monetary gain for being here. What I do receive, should receive is brainstorming with like minds to possibly improve on the technology.

It took a lot of convincing by Paul to assure me that I would be welcome here to share my ideas, proven and unproven.

Comment

• Trombone capacitor.

Regarding tuning.

A simple HV low value variable capacitor can be made using some White/Grey PVC waste pipe wrapped/sleeved with a suitable metal foil. An inner sleeve also wrapped with foil is made to slide " snugly " within. If a sufficient gap is made between the PVC and foil these can withstand very high voltage without breakdown. Don't forget to make the slide long enough to adjust manually without risk of electrocution!!

HVM on a slow boat from China......

Cheers Graham.

Comment

Look at the change that you show on your suggestion on my question about adding another wire to the circuit. The circuit I drew is according to your suggestions. The second tank circuit became redundant. So, now you say that is "nothing..." "we have already built" No, it's not exactly the same as half of the mirror circuit. There is an extra capacitor that inductively isolates the ground from the circuit.

Like I've already stated, I don't think it will work very well because of the resistance of the HVM. I noted that it hadn't been tested, and I probably won't at this point by me.

I'm about ready to pack things up here. The posts today are very disheartening to me. You have the grail right in front of you and all I see is it being trashed. Nothing I provide appears to be good enough for most folks on this forum.

I will continue to share what I can but I haven't much tolerance to be dissed for my good intended efforts here. I have got my overfill of this sort of treatment over the years. It wasn't my idea to come here, and I get no monetary gain for being here. What I do receive, should receive is brainstorming with like minds to possibly improve on the technology.

It took a lot of convincing by Paul to assure me that I would be welcome here to share my ideas, proven and unproven.
                  Bruce If you see my intervention on this forum as a kind of attack or non constructive; im sorry about that it is absolutely not my intention... And be sure I really appreciate your sharing and will always refer this circuit as yours.

I just like the things when they are clear and i take you pdf as a "just build it and it will work"... Now it is clear. We have to discover how it work and try as a team to solve it. For sure at the end we will have learn something!

I'm still interested to give my best on it. Hope you will continue to guide us...

sincerlly
                  Last edited by Wistiti; 02-09-2017, 02:55 PM.

Comment

... The posts today are very disheartening to me. You have the grail right in front of you and all I see is it being trashed. Nothing I provide appears to be good enough for most folks on this forum...
                    Yes, I also hope that you will continue to guide us because we need you. Your publications are very important, like your answers to our questions. I thank you personally.
                    Yesterday I received my PVM12. Soon I will receive HV cable and capacitors. I will make the aluminum / iron PPV... I will try to be curious with the different configurations you have exposed. I hope to be able to share my results soon on this forum. Others are probably in the same situation as me, silent now, and listening to you with great interest.

Comment

back on topic!

If the HVM Resistance is high because of many turn of coils on the flyback secondary, why not add another ppv on L1 to L2? If the PPV also functions as a HV diode it should prevent a short circuit to HVM if not another High voltage diode is needed. from what I see now there will be 3 connections will be made by PPV3
                      1. Ant to GnD, via attracted opposite charges.
                      2. C1 C2 in Series via HVM to bucking coils L1 & L2 (this now becomes similar with tesla design) the only difference is Tesla always try to STEP UP THE VOLTAGES bruce's design STEPS it DOWN to useful current.
                      3. Short of HVM through PPV3
                      Now the question will be of course will it be enough to ionize PPV3 with the accumulated charge from ANT to GND? or will PPV3 cause a short circuit destroying all the effect?

see attached edited schematic. Its resembles very much like tesla's oscillator but functions differently.

Off Topic Again
                      Bruce,
                      First of all you were not clear of your intentions of disclosure, Soundiceuk just give us a good news you are going to give out so we took advantage of it ask question to the point of "spoon feed". I personally think that the reason was because you were old enough to feel that giving the information out was necessary or just feel like it. This is based on my own personal experience with getting along with old people (hey I'm still young ), I also notice this after reading a lot of Tesla's work where he discloses his discoveries on his every birthday.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by ricards; 02-09-2017, 04:11 PM. Reason: added attachment

Comment

• Originally posted by Wistiti View Post
                        Bruce If you see my intervention on this forum as a kind of attack or non constructive; im sorry about that it is absolutely not my intention... And be sure I really appreciate your sharing and will always refer this circuit as yours.

I just like the things when they are clear and i take you pdf as a "just build it and it will work"... Now it is clear. We have to discover how it work and try as a team to solve it. For sure at the end we will have learn something!

I'm still interested to give my best on it. Hope you will continue to guide us...

sincerlly

This is acceptable, and is all I ask.

Comment

• Originally posted by m12 View Post
                          Yes, I also hope that you will continue to guide us because we need you. Your publications are very important, like your answers to our questions. I thank you personally.
                          Yesterday I received my PVM12. Soon I will receive HV cable and capacitors. I will make the aluminum / iron PPV... I will try to be curious with the different configurations you have exposed. I hope to be able to share my results soon on this forum. Others are probably in the same situation as me, silent now, and listening to you with great interest.

I'm not perfect, I don't have all of the answers, I hope I never do, because I live for my research. I'll stay, as long as most welcome me here.

Comment

Look at the change that you show on your suggestion on my question about adding another wire to the circuit. The circuit I drew is according to your suggestions.

My next experiment will be trying this way. About the resistance of the HVM, I thing to use 10Mohm resistor on one output leg of the HVM like you do in other circuit you have shown... maybe its will help a bit...

Comment

• Originally posted by SlickDick View Post
                              In fact, it would have been the way to go. A launched working product would shut up all nay-sayers and conventional thinkers pretty quickly.

There is a lot of talented people in this thread recently. Enough knowledge to be able to understand and or reverse engineer a working unit. Not nice to back stab these folks asking merely a valid question.

A proven working unit would expand the tech's progress. Not some half backed untested unproven proposals.

You lost messenger privileges the moment you started making claims.
                              How long did Stanley Meyer last after showing off his bold claims?

You're welcome to your opinion but I don't agree with it.

You always seem very against me in your posts.

What are you doing to move free energy research forward dude?

A proven working unit is in the pipeline.

To be fair we are trying to not go wrong where other inventors have.

They didn't release the theory and try to educate whoever would listen before launching a product. Where did that move get them?
                              Last edited by soundiceuk; 02-09-2017, 07:34 PM.

Comment

I'm not perfect, I don't have all of the answers, I hope I never do, because I live for my research. I'll stay, as long as most welcome me here.
                                you are welcome

Comment

Working...
                                X