Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zilano
    Hi Paul!
    i have updated the circuit without 555 modulator circuit. check it out.

regards
    zzz
    Hi Zilano,

Yes , that looks a bit simpler.---So for 120v/60hz. Are the turns ratio s of the modulating coil and the other two newer coils with it are going to be slightly different?? like 120 turns instead of 230 turns on that one ??

Thanks again-Paul

Comment

• i think what he means is that it is completely off the grid because of the loopback... therefore... it's the cheapest. :-)

Comment

go through my posts and download handbook of electronic tables and go to page 38

zzz

Hi Zilzno

Page 38 is a blank page in my hard copy

Last edited by spark2; 08-22-2011, 12:34 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LtBolo View Post
          Zilano's L1 is 80 turns of 2". His L2 is 5 cw + 5ccw turns of 3". He is tuning with caps, rather than depending on natural coil resonance. This has been covered elsewhere in the thread.
          Hi LTBOLO

80 turns is for what kapanadze did

i am trying to find L1 of Don Device.

Comment

• Zilzno,
            Would you post your flyback build?
            Hard to find 35kHz unit.
            Thanks,
            Redisnoc

Comment

• That step down transformer looks like a step up transformer. Primary has 100 turns, and output secondary has 230 turns ?

Comment

• Flyback build

Originally posted by dllabarre
                Yes please post your fly back circuit with number of winds and parts.

Thanks
                Hi Guys,

For the flyback build, please go to page 3 of this forum -post #67 -Zilano explains the build there -then go to post # 75(same page) for the schematic --it's the middle one of the 5 thumbnail attachments. --then you can go to post #78 (same page-page 3) and you can see that circuit being utilized.
                I hope that helps --good luck--Paul

Comment

• thx. agree.

Comment

hI folks!

final and cheapest circuit attached.

easily replicable

and much cheaper with and without 555 modulator circuit.USE SINEWAVE INVERTOR TO FEED SINEWAVE IN MODULATOR COIL SO U GET SINEWAVE OUTPUT.

best wishes! to all!

thanks for ur cooperation.

regards

zilano zeis zane!
                    Hi Mr Zilano,

I tried similar circuit about week ago, there is convincing output but can't find any OU yet, maybe tuning required, please check!

applying modulator ckt

BTW, how you wound your customized HV with that 4000 turns secondary? Did you use partition?

thanks,
                    Pinoy_Tech

Comment

• Mr Zilano,

Please check also the attached pict.

• I have this picture of Don’s device long time ago but if you take a closer look to the picture, it’s look like that the circuit you are referring to us has a little difference, please compare.

• About the HV, you mentioned that you’ve made a customized NST and the winding output appears to be 4,000 turns. Did you use partitions on that output or anything?

• Let’s imagine that we just wound only primary coil without secondary. You told that the “Spark Gap” must be connected in parallel with the Primary Coil, do you think the spark gap will still spark if there is no secondary winding?

• You mentioned some danger on using TV flybacks because of its extremely high voltage output. Yes, I am with you but it will happen only if we will use it on the standard supply voltage of TV or Computer flyback’s B+ on the range of 90~115V DC. Do you think it will still give an output of the same if we will just use it on 12VDC?

• Don’s winding coils have no insulations at all, do you think the normal stranded wires with insulation sleeve will work too like TK device that shown in many of his vids that it appears that he is just using a normal household wirings.

Thanks,
                      Pinoy_Tech
                      Attached Files

Comment

• And my question is: are we using transverse resonance freq or are we using longitudional resonance freq of primary.

I'm reading stuff from Dr. Meyl and these two give different phases of magnetic and electric fields. The longitudional gives no transmission losses. But the transverse one is a side effect of the longitudional. tesla uses the longitudional version because thats the one without losses. But we are in the near field so maybe it doesn't matter. Any thoughts on that?

I'm still guessing if the First part of the secondary coil uses also a capacitor to change the phase of the current to create usable watts.

Comment

well i dont know abt that stuff. all i get is power and i dont care wot gives me. but i feel resonance is the key.

regards
                          zzz
                          Lol, that is the most important factor

Comment

Hi
                            we r using RF SO WE R USING TRANSVERSE WAVES creating standing waves at resonance. thats wot tesla did.we r definitely not using scalar waves here coz then our coils wud be in the shape of number 8.
                            zzz
                            A scalar wave is a standing wave if i'm understanding correctly.

Comment

Hi pinoy_tech!

i saw ur video its good. but try resonance output and u will gain considerably.

we use dual diodes and dual caps to match the required one.

regards
                              zzz
                              Mr zilano,

Thanks for the reply... another inquiry is from the attached pict. I just observed it and got a little confusion. The 230V from inverter output is directly connected to 25T modulator coil which I think a very low reactance. Do you think is it not a short circuit to the inverter?

pinoy_tech
                              Attached Files

Comment

Hi Mike!

see my last post and u will have cheapest power 50 hz ac 230 volt. easily replicable.

regards

zilano zeis zane!
                                Hi Zilano

You took out ALL the capacitors! This is completely new design.

Is this circuit you are using in your 10kw unit to power your house? Please show your 5-10kw circuit that you are using to power your house!

Cheers Mike

Comment

Working...
                                X