Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zilano
    Hi folks!

i saw here that there are many people who have more intellect even greater than Tesla. So its better i leave the reins into the hands of these people and hope they guide all with their wisdom and experience and ability to judge and express opinion with sprinkles of salt and pepper wrapped up beautifully.

regards
    zzz
    Hi Zilano

Great to hear from you! The confusion I had was the many different circuits. Could you please post your circuit that you got to work with the component values ? That would greatly simplify for other researchers trying to replicate a working unit!

Cheers Mike

Comment

• i never posted on this maybe i thought lets see where we will end up , but i must respect you in what you have been telling us for long time, well the energy you have put in replying all the queries is incredible and outstanding. I am sure the device will be working at your home..... Just 2 advice , don't disappear just stop the private messages that is fine... and block the people with negative vibes , you know who i am talking about ... and concentrate on the people who have a device prototype in working stage ..by looking at their pictures.. and advice them only when they get struck on their project .. Block negative people .. Just be there i am also joining in making a project on this.. .. All the best ..We need you!!

Comment

• ........too good to be true.......
        Leo48
        Every problem has always at least two solutions: Find.
        The strength of the strong and able to traverse the ordeal with calm eyes.

Comment

• Keeping it Practical (and with Teamwork)...

zzz. Great to see you again. I've read your threads and the Don stuff and I get the idea. I, for one, will...

1. Draw my circuit.
          2. Calculate preliminary component values.
          3. Order components.
          4. Clean my garage so I have some room to experiment again.
          5. Wire everything up one stage at a time.

I see it now as a series of "signal transformations". Pretty simple when you look at it that way. I'm going to stop focusing on the "how it works" for a bit and focus on the "what to do to make it work".

I'll take pictures and ask questions as I go. It will probably take a few months cause I don't have much time to devote to it. Just promise to stick around and answer questions now and then.

No more pontificating for me. And please everyone. No more bashing until we have (as a team) built the device with zzz's guidance and proved that it works or it doesn't. AFAIK. Nobody on this forum has done that yet.

I'd say Mr. Clean, so far, is in the lead.

Team?

Comment

• working example - tmz..

Kapanadze 3KW selfrunning free energy generator unit - YouTube

Here is working example of what has been in discussion , it is self sustaining and just needs a trigger from 9v or 12v battery..

Comment

• Just FYI, as I was reading the various posts, It seems to me That Z is talking mainly about Resonance, if I'm correct ; did a little search, i think you could understand what he means by reading the following Patent:

SELF-RESONANT COIL, NON-CONTACT ELECTRIC POWER TRANSFER DEVICE AND VEHICLE Masaru Sasaki

SELF-RESONANT COIL, NON-CONTACT ... - Google Patents

ELECTROMAGNETIC SYSTEMS WITH DOUBLE ... - Google Patents

Last edited by MonsieurM; 08-25-2011, 11:04 PM.
              Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws. -Confucius.

Comment

• Originally posted by h2ocommuter
                I wanted to tell you today my feelings about you not being recognised as a woman and how that personally offended me.
                Z is a She? Wouldn't have guessed that, but only because the largest majority of electronics people are male, and I don't ever recall a specific reference to gender.

I do have to agree though, some of you guys are complete a$$es. I think a great deal of what Z said made very good sense, and given the very real concern of unwelcome visits (ala RomeroUK), I would personally be very reluctant to post videos or pictures of functional devices. The burden is not on Z to prove anything...it is up to all else to decide if they believe what is being suggested, and then follow it or not.

Zilano, I sincerely hope you will reconsider and hang around for a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by LtBolo View Post
                  I don't ever recall a specific reference to gender.
                  One of the avatars gave it away for me.

Comment

• Howdy!

Originally posted by zilano
                    Hi folks!

i saw here that there are many people who have more intellect even greater than Tesla. So its better i leave the reins into the hands of these people and hope they guide all with their wisdom and experience and ability to judge and express opinion with sprinkles of salt and pepper wrapped up beautifully.

regards
                    zzz
                    Hey Zilano! Thanks for stopping back in. I was sorry to see that you had deleted all your pics. I'd like to chat. Please message me with your email address.

Thanks!!
                    Duane
                    Dude, you're curving my space-time.

Comment

• Never before...

such a collection of visionary idealists devoted to ending suffering on earth. To all energy researchers out there... hats off. I love you all.

Comment

• offended

Originally posted by h2ocommuter
                        Zilano I am sorry that the people that offended you do not care to understand what you have said. I want to compliment you on the amount of work and determination you have done to accomplish what you have.

I wanted to tell you today my feelings about you not being recognised as a woman and how that personally offended me.

I want to give you love and peace for all your days. May the wind be allways at your back and the peace of compassions allways be near your heart.

Originally posted by LtBolo View Post

I do have to agree though, some of you guys are complete a$$es. I think a great deal of what Z said made very good sense, and given the very real concern of unwelcome visits (ala RomeroUK), I would personally be very reluctant to post videos or pictures of functional devices. The burden is not on Z to prove anything...it is up to all else to decide if they believe what is being suggested, and then follow it or not.

Zilano, I sincerely hope you will reconsider and hang around for a while.
                        Well Said h2ocommuter and LtBolo ! Much Respect 4 u Zilano

Comment

hI PINOY_TECH

YES I ADMIT THE MISTAKE. USE A 50 WATT BULB IN SERIES WITH FEEDING MODULATING COIL TO PREVENT SHORT CIRCUIT.

regards

zzz
                          Hi Zilano

Is the air core transformer full of copper welding rods to increase the coils L inductance? Or are the welding rods only used for tuning the L1 & L2 transformer coils and the 2" pipe is not full of welding rods?

Cheers Mike

Comment

Hi mike!

plz quote which circuit u r talking about.

zzz
                            Hi Zilano

This one where it says "copper coated welding rods". Is the coil tube full of these welding rods to increase the inductance?

Cheers Mike
                            Last edited by vrand; 08-26-2011, 02:43 PM.

Comment

hI FOLKS!

MUST VIEW ! better than all sites

for all ur clarifications and needs about don circuits. and sr 193

just scroll down in dynatrons link page and see don smith circuit working and circuit diagram and sr 193 diagram and kapanadze too

DYNATRON / Главная / FreeEnergyLT

for all other free energy devices and downloads pdfs and videos and iso html text
                              free info for all

Главная / FreeEnergyLT

REGARDS

ZZZ
                              Wow! Thanks zilano

Comment

hI FOLKS!

MUST VIEW ! better than all sites

for all ur clarifications and needs about don circuits. and sr 193

just scroll down in dynatrons link page and see don smith circuit working and circuit diagram and sr 193 diagram and kapanadze too

DYNATRON / Главна� / FreeEnergyLT

for all other free energy devices and downloads pdfs and videos and iso html text
                                free info for all

Главна� / FreeEnergyLT

REGARDS

ZZZ
                                Hi Zilano

That site has LOTS of circuits! Which one is yours that makes 5-10kw energy that powers your house!

I could not find it!

Cheers Mike

Comment

Working...
                                X