No announcement yet.

Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The guy's building the magnet motor's are having the same problem.
    I wonder how a caduceus coil would work as the secondary's you would still need two, opposing each other, to be set up right with the E field.
    naaaaaaaaa
    Dave
    Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• A florescent bulb will rectify current just like the old vacuum tube rectifiers, slider2732's Channel - YouTube
      he has one where he uses a cfl, couldnt seem to locate it, it will rectify current too.

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano
        enter 60 hz and enter the value of primary of ur trafo. it will give u tha value of cap dont use resisitor here coz u need 60 hz.

what dc voltage u r having in the output after FWBR?

SINCE THE OUTPUT IS IN VARS AFTER FWBR USE CAPS ACCORDING TO VOLTAGE AND MAKE A BUFFER SO THEY GET CHARGED AND SUPPLY CONTINUOUS AMPS THEN TRY TO LIGHT BULB.

zzzz
        @Zilano,All,

I'm searching for a solution to generate 50/60Hz 120/230V AC from the buffer cap after FWBR. No voltage dividers please!!!
        My iso-transformer 380V input 230V output (1kVA).

Thinking about IGBT H-bridge to produce pure-sine-wave and input it to isolation transformer. For example if the buffercap has DC 380V and input this to IGBTs and switch them with iso-transformer connected should give output.

What do you think... do you use H-bridge????

Best regards

Comment

• Originally posted by mcalavera View Post
          Guys, guys, pleeeeeeeeease help - I see some of you are knowledgeable about Kasher stuff - Windfilter are you there?

I'm trying for a gazillion years to replicate RE - lighting filament bulbs with cold electricity- but to no avail.
          I see that Windfilter was able to do just that - I mean he's holding a lightbulb in his hand without getting burns and stuff...
          The question is HOW? - details, schematics etc.

thanks
          I sent a PM

Comment

• Zilano, The 2uF 200v Polypropylene cap worked much better, Thank you

2uF 200v Polypropylene

16.5mF 900v Electrolytic

There is no more spike at the spark, the cap seem to store all the energy Plus I got gas discharge tubes, they seem to give me a little more power. Although not sure yet.
            Last edited by drak; 10-05-2011, 09:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by drak View Post
              Zilano, The 2uF 200v Polypropylene cap worked much better, Thank you

There is no more spike at the spark, the cap seem to store all the energy Plus I got gas discharge tubes, they seem to give me a little more power. Although not sure yet.
              Great scope shots. Did the change in capacitors also enhance energy storage using your air spark gaps too? Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
                Watch the first part of this vid with the sound off, imagine the field around the coil is the E field,

Oscillators, the Basic Tank Circuit 2 - YouTube

do you see whats happening the E field is being reversed just like the magnetic field is.
                This is giving you ac from both your secondary's
                Dave
                excellent vid
                Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Originally posted by nightwind View Post
                  Great scope shots. Did the change in capacitors also enhance energy storage using your air spark gaps too? Thanks
                  I don't understand the question.

Comment

I don't understand the question.
                    I assumed you were using gas discharge tubes for the spark gap in your scope shots and was wondering if the change of cap values also improved performance with a normal spark gap circuit.

Comment

• Originally posted by nightwind View Post
                      I assumed you were using gas discharge tubes for the spark gap in your scope shots and was wondering if the change of cap values also improved performance with a normal spark gap circuit.
                      Ah, I seemed to get better results with the gas discharge then the air gap.

Comment

Good question. I'm assuming will also need high wattage resistors too, probly in the 50 to 100 watt range? or more? With big enough Isolation transformer to supply say 5000 watts, then you would need 5000 watt resistors?
                        Yes, did someone (zilano) tested this voltage divider circuit with 8000V DC to 12V DC and know how to calculate resistor wattage because it depends of load.

Best regards

Comment

• Most likely it was mentioned earler, but it is good place for research: http://www.free-energy-info.com/Smith.pdf

Comment

• Try the screen my voltage increased, not through testing.
                            Dave

Comment

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
                              Most likely it was mentioned earler, but it is good place for research: http://www.free-energy-info.com/Smith.pdf
                              Page 30 explains why the secondary's are wound the way they are, look at the magnet diagram.

Comment

• guys i am using a flyback but i guess it is very inefficient compared with the 12V NST that drak is using (someone can point out where i can order an NST in europe?)

im putting 12V@2A = 24W and using the step down configuration like drak, like him i cannot light 220V bulbs, a 12V 20W will light up but very weak... the frequency that works best in the primary of my FB is 22Khz, what i cannot understand is this... the inductance of my TC primary is 0.140mH that should give me a value of arround 0.4Uf to ressonate at 22Khz but it will not work like that, the spark will only fire every 2 or 3 seconds! someone can explain?

so i have tryed a 1nF cap that gives me 425.36Khz, and mached my secondary using that same frequency!

whats impressive is that i tryed to put the energy from the secondary on an 800V 8Amp FWBR and it will charge a cap bank of 400V 1000Uf almost instantly, and when i discharge the bank it feels like i am in the middle of Afganistan war!! lol

@drak, in what stage of the circuit did you put the 2uF 200v Polypropylene cap? im not understanding that...

will post a video later!!
                                zilano i will apreciate your help please...

colective hug
                                Last edited by TanTric; 10-06-2011, 04:22 PM.
                                Light, I Am!

You are Not a Body that has a Spirit, You are a Spirit that Has a Body! There is no Path to Peace, Peace is the Path!

Comment

Working...
                                X