No announcement yet.

Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quite interesting, the link posted for overunity.com on the above youtube link doesn't seem to work. Do you have a working link?

Thanks..

Comment

• Originally posted by dragon View Post
      Quite interesting, the link posted for overunity.com on the above youtube link doesn't seem to work. Do you have a working link?

Thanks..
      It is under maintenance or smth, just wait until it will be back up.

However, there was my earlier posts about principles copied to here.

Comment

• T-1000

Is this still the same circuit with AV plug ?

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
          T-1000

Is this still the same circuit with AV plug ?
          it is way further because we wanted to do not let energy escape and selenoid coils are transmitters. So we did short everything into toroid..

We still use AV plug for 2 copper plates inside and outside toroid for scalar wave on peaks where 2 waves in coils intersect. Just additional electron out of orbit acceleration weaken molecules attraction inside of ferrite (then it goes into pieces when overcharged) so we did not use scalar wave on this experiment.

Please read http://www.ursi.org/Proceedings/Proc...pers/p1907.pdf
          It is self explaining and we have very similar effects just with resonant electrical inpulses.
          Last edited by T-1000; 10-29-2011, 08:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
            it is way further because we wanted to do not let energy escape and selenoid coils are transmitters. So we did short everything into toroid..

We still use AV plug for 2 copper plates inside and outside toroid for scalar wave on peaks where 2 waves in coils intersect. Just additional electron out of orbit acceleration weaken molecules attraction inside of ferrite (then it goes into pieces when overcharged) so we did not use scalar wave on this experiment.

Please read http://www.ursi.org/Proceedings/Proc...pers/p1907.pdf
            It is self explaining and we have very similar effects just with resonant electrical inpulses.
            Very good, you are doing great progress.I'm working on something related to this , from the summer last year ,very slowly though because I still not completed all materials and I'm not good in electronics.I think this scientific blablabla is hiding the simplicity of it. There was user with nick tiger last year who posted kind of SR193 device replica with copper plates around ferrite cores (rings), and your circuit is similiar but of course advance in good direction imho. Did you found a way to measure possible neutron radiation from ferrite ?

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
              Very good, you are doing great progress.I'm working on something related to this , from the summer last year ,very slowly though because I still not completed all materials and I'm not good in electronics.I think this scientific blablabla is hiding the simplicity of it. There was user with nick tiger last year who posted kind of SR193 device replica with copper plates around ferrite cores (rings), and your circuit is similiar but of course advance in good direction imho. Did you found a way to measure possible neutron radiation from ferrite ?
              Regarding possible radiation - Not yet, we're still waiting for Geiger counter to arrive into lab.

Regarding tiger - we co-operate with him on various experiments and ideas

Comment

It is under maintenance or smth, just wait until it will be back up.

However, there was my earlier posts about principles copied to here.
                Thanks T-1000, I've been following your posts and experimenting with things I have on hand. I'm actually working on something a little different but with similar outcomes, which makes your work quite interesting in comparison. Below is a scope shot....
                Last edited by dragon; 03-14-2012, 02:53 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dragon View Post
                  Below is a scope shot....
                  That is exciter in action on coil!
                  Do you get cold electricity after that? You should..

Comment

• Overunity.com problem??

Is anyone else having problems accessing Overunity??
                    No good all day here in N.E. USA

Thanks
                    Chet
                    If you want to Change the world
                    BE that change !!

Comment

That is exciter in action on coil!
                      Do you get cold electricity after that? You should..
                      If you mean painless then yes -as well, it won't burn a tissue paper in the gap or extinguish the spark gap with paper between the electrodes.

Comment

• Originally posted by RAMSET View Post
                        Is anyone else having problems accessing Overunity??

Thanks
                        Chet
                        Hey Chet I couldnt get on either ??????????
                        Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano
                          the first primary will oscillate according to its length and parasitic capacity. for second primary we have to match resonance with first primary with cap. the output coils also have to be in resonance with the second primary. so all 3 coils r in resonance. we tap output from 3rd coils which is cw and ccw. to match resonance of the this cw+ccw coil we have to attach cap between two legs of this coil. when resonance maintained we can draw output as overunity.

rgds
                          zzzz
                          I have built lots of tanks and never got overunity from them how is this possible?

Comment

• Is anyone else having problems accessing Overunity??
                            Even in europe
                            that is under attack?
                            Leo48
                            Every problem has always at least two solutions: Find.
                            The strength of the strong and able to traverse the ordeal with calm eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by leo48 View Post
                              Even in europe
                              that is under attack?
                              Leo48
                              Might be, especially after stream of information from our team...

Comment

• Originally posted by leo48 View Post
                                Even in europe
                                that is under attack?
                                Leo48

Most people simply laugh and turn their noses up thinking ou is a bunch of wack cases and nut jobs?

why would anyone "attack" it?

Comment

Working...
                                X