Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi John thanks for hints

The primary 100turns 80uH coil is tuned to 34.5kHz resonant frequency with 0.22uF cap bank. The problem is that Amazing1 PVM12 power supply has very poor output at this frequency so I need another HV power supply

I am not using cap on secondary 8 + 8 turn coil in the video yet.
    I have to first get one high voltage NST power supply which has frequency between 30-35kHz. Then I will calculate and match primary and secondary coil resonant frequency and match it with NST output frequency.
    I am winding new CW + CCW secondary coil today, it takes time because I have to wait epoxy glue to harden but it will be ready for testing today when I come from work.

JoeFR

Comment

• Originally posted by Slovenia View Post
      I've got a lot of the missing diagrams, photos, & formulas from Zilano's deleted posts. They are in no particular order and many of them are impossible to enlarge but, I have them available now. Most of them have no description on the pic at all and so they are a real pain to work with any way. I don't know how to present them to you. I was going to build a pdf for them but there are many of them and as I say they were not labeled well. There are some descriptions in the file name itself but when opened you don't see that. I would prefer to just share all these in a miscellaneous directory for you. I don't see a way to do that on Energetic. Does anyone have any suggestions. It would take a lot of time to make a pdf file of them and then go back and try to find a label for each entry. I think I can better utilize my time studying the old Zilano posts from the missing file area and sharing that information with the builders.
      DEADLY !! post em !! thanks David
      In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
      In the expert's mind there are few.
      -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by editor View Post
        Hello, and congratulations!
        I' watch your final video few times and you really did it.
        Super great.
        I'm still in the firs faze flyback, FG, spark gap,...
        If i read it correcty you just need the output trafo with the power you need
        and you are done.

have a nice one
        Yeah thanks Editor, you sure know how to make someone feel good about themself lol

Yes it's close, thought of a few things to use the poer in the caps, freq and pwm controlled cap dumps, voltage divider, isolation and resistor, a few different options.
        -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by joefr View Post
          Hi John thanks for hints

The primary 100turns 80uH coil is tuned to 34.5kHz resonant frequency with 0.22uF cap bank. The problem is that Amazing1 PVM12 power supply has very poor output at this frequency so I need another HV power supply

I am not using cap on secondary 8 + 8 turn coil in the video yet.
          I have to first get one high voltage NST power supply which has frequency between 30-35kHz. Then I will calculate and match primary and secondary coil resonant frequency and match it with NST output frequency.
          I am winding new CW + CCW secondary coil today, it takes time because I have to wait epoxy glue to harden but it will be ready for testing today when I come from work.

JoeFR
          LOVE the vid Joe ! great stuff, have you tried series spark?
          (unless you have already)
          -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by Duncan View Post
            Like it Mr Clean ..If you happen to have a halogen heater bar or cooker ring about It would be interesting to see how your machine would tune up to it !
            Its certainly munching them bulbs!
            Thanks man, no i havent tried halogen heater bar, and ACTUALLY DO need to find a decent bulb, these DC switches are pissing me off, and AC bulbs are a different story.

Needs to react easily, When power is present, but can take abuse.

Many bulbs strangely get skipped by the power and just wants to short circuit rather that thru the filament

Also has anyone got a good bulb?

Joe seemed to have good results with that ?car headlight?
            -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Helpful Guys

Some very helpful guys have stepped forward and provided me with a lot of different information they had. Thanks for helping me out guys. It's really appreciated and it will help us all get this device running soon. Thanks again!!

Comment

• Real Gems

As I said earlier, there are some real gems that Zilano planted in the earlier deleted posts. I'm still in the process of trying to determine the best way to present the best most important stuff to you guys. I'm brainstorming all day today and through tonight too. I do my best brainstorming while I sleep. So, you can look forward to a new pdf file soon covering the lost gems.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
                  the one on scaler waves is a joke, cant explain it so it must be extra dimensional
                  yeh I found the monsters in another dimention a bit hard to swallow, But Ive got a few banksters In mind I could introduce them to however as always Dave there is an element of truth to be considered & I guess a lot of things change at faster than light ..just keep an open mind .. and really who knows ? (except tptb of course)
                  Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
                    DEADLY !! post em !! thanks David
                    Hi Mr clean have taken files of Dave and loaded on a server they are as sent "warts an all" best wishes Duncan http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b2/zzzz.zip
                    Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Hi Mr. Clean Thanks

LOVE the vid Joe ! great stuff, have you tried series spark?
                      Yes the video is made with series spark because parallel spark did not work.

Also has anyone got a good bulb?
                      Joe seemed to have good results with that ?car headlight?

I will try this light bulbs in my next video:

JoeFR

Comment

• popping caps?

I am sure you have noticed Mr Clean has popped his drive capacitor and been forced back onto the “bottle cap” and those building will have found HV caps very expensive and hard to obtain so for information I post this video the first 5 mins give construction details on a better way to construct “a better bottle cap" thegeekgroup's Channel - YouTube if your not familiar with caps at this sort of voltage and power I suggest you watch the whole thing or else you may accidentally find yourself sharing space with a bomb! For those who have absolutely no Idea of how to make a bottle cap here's a guy who's slow and rough so you get the idea ya all telsa coil build pt1 - YouTube It might look crude but … Its effective ..It was good enough for Tesla and it costs buttons! and this does all the nuts and bolts in far more detail .. and you get beer! Making a Bucket Cap Video
                        Last edited by Duncan; 01-25-2012, 08:10 AM.

Comment

• docs

Hi all,

If you on this device you must read these docs may be 10 time.

Zilano Design Doc a V1[1]

Zilano Older Deleted Posts Don Smith Replication Jan 16, 2012 (read from bottom up)

Don Smith Rep Zilano Posts Updated Jan 11, 2012

very important. most questions answered.

Russian.
                          If anyone has contact with vladimir utkin may be he can assist with the russian docs. I think patrick said he is russian.

Thanks patrick,vrand, slovenia

PS:
                          I noticed most of the guys that started this replication with zzz are no longer commenting in this thread (vrand, h20commuter etc)

Comment

• Did you see what those guy's did with beer??? hangings to good for the likes of them!! anyway just to confirm it the glass that’s doing the business here’s another demonstration Leyden Jar Capacitor Demonstration, The Dissectible Leyden Jar - YouTube
                            Last edited by Duncan; 01-25-2012, 09:02 AM.

Comment

• Understanding Tesla and scalar waves

Having read Tesla and his teaching re the unsuitability of Hertz waves for energy transmission some clarification is necessary.
                              When you drop a stone into water we see ripples (waves). We perform experiments on these waves and realise they behave like radio waves. This is HERTZ.
                              However ARCHIMEDES has kicked in long before the waves. You have a raised water level well before you see waves. This is Standing wave, or longtitudonal wave or SCALAR wave. It is everywhere instantaneously. These are the energy waves we are working with on resonance.
                              Tesla found that he could tame those waves. That's why most people don't understand what he is talking about. He is not talking about Hertz waves.
                              Tesla realised that these standing waves could reach other planets with full energy, because they are everywhere instantaneously, or in his words faster than the speed of light. This is perhaps the true meaning of zero point energy.
                              Hope this helps.

Comment

• Resonance

Romero recently submitted a post on his site underservice.org. In this post he said that even reducing the wire length by 1 cm was enough to lose resonance. It's that critical. I suspect many of us have had "successful" builds in the past just to be a fraction of wire length out.
                                Sobering thought.

Comment

Working...
                                X