Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by a.king21 View Post
    Having read Tesla and his teaching re the unsuitability of Hertz waves for energy transmission some clarification is necessary.
    When you drop a stone into water we see ripples (waves). We perform experiments on these waves and realise they behave like radio waves. This is HERTZ.
    However ARCHIMEDES has kicked in long before the waves. You have a raised water level well before you see waves. This is Standing wave, or longtitudonal wave or SCALAR wave. It is everywhere instantaneously. These are the energy waves we are working with on resonance.
    Tesla found that he could tame those waves. That's why most people don't understand what he is talking about. He is not talking about Hertz waves.
    Tesla realised that these standing waves could reach other planets with full energy, because they are everywhere instantaneously, or in his words faster than the speed of light. This is perhaps the true meaning of zero point energy.
    Hope this helps.
    I agree totally ! A different sort of power altogether! With a different set of rule. I have tried to point out the difference in this pdf I have written. Pls take a few mins to scan it. And comment http://dnp.s3.amazonaws.com/b/b2/don...h%20mc%201.pdf .. folks are using the theory and physics of a wave on a Tusami !!
    Last edited by Duncan; 01-25-2012, 10:36 AM.
    Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Originally posted by abdlquadri View Post
      Hi all,

If you on this device you must read these docs may be 10 time.

Zilano Design Doc a V1[1]

Zilano Older Deleted Posts Don Smith Replication Jan 16, 2012 (read from bottom up)

Don Smith Rep Zilano Posts Updated Jan 11, 2012

very important. most questions answered.

Russian.
      If anyone has contact with vladimir utkin may be he can assist with the russian docs. I think patrick said he is russian.

Thanks patrick,vrand, slovenia

PS:
      I noticed most of the guys that started this replication with zzz are no longer commenting in this thread (vrand, h20commuter etc)
      Just pure logic – There can only be two reasons for members to be on this forum
      a/ They have a belief in free energy and are prepared to spent time and trouble studying it.
      Or
      b/ They have joined the forum as paid agents to confound the progress

People who have working machines and assuming you are a believer there are many from Stan Mayer to TK, Don Smith in fact A-Z If this is the case why don’t they simply broadcast the information in clear concise easily understood constructable format? Its the age of the computer around the world in seconds . Unstoppable!

Surly they must know there is no way to deal with the Devil and they will end up dead, poisoned,injured or very ill ? All seem to claim “love of humanity” but do not release the information! Pages and pages of confused information with enough nuggets of gold to keep the researcher .. hooked

Now don’t miss understand I'm grateful for any information that puts more pressure on the Dam but why do the discoverers in every case feel it's absolutely essential to present information as confused scribble and gibberish?
      From Don Smith to TK to ZZZZ to Leedskalin in fact if something on this subject isn’t written in some sort of gibberish I start to feel faint.!
      Are the people bribed to write all this bloody confusion do you think ? .or contracted perhaps ? Do you think for all their professed “love of humanity” They just clam up and take the coin ? (And of course the poison ) Is there a rule some where that says anything to do with free energy must be disjointed and written in code incomplete and with a little sprinkling of gibberish ? Read this 10 times and the links? .. I'll be in my box first I suspect .. but if you have done exactly that and got to a working machine then please re-write the relevant parts of this gibberish in clear understandable English and like wise bring the drawings into a standard understandable form with full construction detail, The world will then be a better place and owe you a great deal!!
      Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Scalar understanding and diagrams

http://www.deltaavalon.com/immagini/...%20version.pdf

Roberto has made a very useful PDF to assist with learning about these scalar waves.

Some very good pictures to illustrate the motion.

Comment

• Originally posted by Duncan View Post
          I am sure you have noticed Mr Clean has popped his drive capacitor and been forced back onto the “bottle cap” and those building will have found HV caps very expensive and hard to obtain so for information I post this video the first 5 mins give construction details on a better way to construct “a better bottle cap" thegeekgroup's Channel - YouTube if your not familiar with caps at this sort of voltage and power I suggest you watch the whole thing or else you may accidentally find yourself sharing space with a bomb! For those who have absolutely no Idea of how to make a bottle cap here's a guy who's slow and rough so you get the idea ya all telsa coil build pt1 - YouTube It might look crude but … Its effective ..It was good enough for Tesla and it costs buttons! and this does all the nuts and bolts in far more detail .. and you get beer! Making a Bucket Cap Video
          hi there, popped my drive capacitor? ...went back to bottle caps... hehe this is old news, and back to proper HV caps

but ya geekgroup is awesome
          In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
          In the expert's mind there are few.
          -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by soundiceuk View Post
            http://www.deltaavalon.com/immagini/...%20version.pdf

Roberto has made a very useful PDF to assist with learning about these scalar waves.

Some very good pictures to illustrate the motion.
            Thank you for this !! I even notice he has used the same example I chose 2 posts back! also the same 2 resonent frequencies conclusion I have come to in that pdf. although its only taken him a line or two I could well read this 10 times!!

Comment

• New PDF File

I just put together an abridged version of the original older Zilano lost post pdf file. This file is 152 pages while the other was 232 pages and this is made up of Zilano's most important posts. This file is to make it easier to study important concepts and get this build done more quickly. Enjoy!!

Zilano Important Older DS Posts Abridged)

Comment

• Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                Thank you for this !! I even notice he has used the same example I chose 2 posts back! also the same 2 resonent frequencies conclusion I have come to in that pdf. although its only taken him a line or two I could well read this 10 times!!

Here is an interesting video and Roberto's channel, if you haven't seen it before:

HorizonDelta's Channel - YouTube

I have a couple of his writings that used to be available on his website if anyone can host them.

I'm sure that there is some very valuable information there.

Comment

• Originally posted by joefr View Post
                  Hi Mr. Clean Thanks

LOVE the vid Joe ! great stuff, have you tried series spark?
                  Yes the video is made with series spark because parallel spark did not work.

Also has anyone got a good bulb?
                  Joe seemed to have good results with that ?car headlight?

I will try this light bulbs in my next video:

JoeFR
                  Great videos and setup!

Whats wrong with an ignition coil?

I look forward to seeing your new bulb experiments, especially the 400w

Comment

• Roberto Handwerker

A quote from lamare out of an older post:
                    http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...ml#post141941:

"If you want to know more about shorting coils, I think Tesla's hairpin circuit may be important to look into, especially because Handwerker shows that it works when short-cutted. That suggests you need to get the (driving) coil and load circuitry into some harmonic resonance, as described by Dollard in his Tesla TF intro....."

lamare owns an interesting public accessable archive: Directory contents of /pdf/
                    Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Contributor

A contributor just provided me with what appear to be all the Zilano lost posts. There were many more than I was aware of. So, we now have all the posts and this is a lot of information, so it will take me some time to figure out what is new and needing to be added to my pdf files. Anyway, I wanted you to know that we now have some really great stuff at our disposal to work with. Nothing appears to be missing now. I just need to determine how to best utilise this information. Many thanks to this anonymous donor!!!! You are a great man indeed!!!

Comment

• A beast of burden

Slovenia
                        We should carry you around on our shoulders and throw roses at your feet!! [with out the thorns !:.}
                        You are doing so much work here!!
                        Thank you
                        Chet
                        If you want to Change the world
                        BE that change !!

Comment

• Hello Zilano

Hi Zilano,

Thanks for sharing with us on Energetic. You have helped us a great deal and for that we are all in your debt. Anyway, I know that aliens have powers beyond what we are able to comprehend here on earth. Anyway, I know that you can see what we are doing from where you are and I would like you to consider helping us a little more through a third party me. You know what information we are still having trouble with and I would like you to guide us around the problems we are having and to the truth. Mr. Clean is an excellent experimenter and I feel he is very close to getting this device working, but we could sure use your help to help us speed up this process. Please contact me at my e-mail address listed below and I will make sure the proper persons receive your information. Thanks again for all you have done for us. You are great!!

Contact e-mail: fiditti@gmail.com

Best Regards,
                          David Fine

Comment

• Secondary Coil

Hi all

Today I finished my new Secondary Coil. I wind the same 8 + 8 turn coil but this time in correct order CW and CCW. I used 3.42mm diameter solid copper wire.

One question: can car ignition coil work between 30-35kHz and put any decent output at this frequency ?

I like to set my replication between 30-35kHz frequency as Zilano proposed and the caps are cheaper to at this frequency because we need smaller value.

Here is the picture of new Secondary coil in action:

I will make new video soon because I have to make better adjustable spark gap first.

JoeFR

Comment

• Thanks!!

Thank-you!! Your Welcome!! I want this device really bad and so I don't mind doing the stuff I do. Some of the rest are better suited to the electronics than I am.

Originally posted by RAMSET View Post
                              Slovenia
                              We should carry you around on our shoulders and throw roses at your feet!! [with out the thorns !:.}
                              You are doing so much work here!!
                              Thank you
                              Chet

Comment

• Lost posts

Not shure if this control relates to the (lost) display of posts or to threads:

Go to:
                                - User CP
                                - Edit Options
                                - Section: Thread Display Options
                                - Control: Default Thread Age Cut Off
                                - Set to: "show all threads" (time related control / usually set to "use forum default")
                                Last edited by JohnStone; 01-25-2012, 10:33 PM.
                                Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

Working...
                                X