Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EMCSQ View Post
    Hi Slow and Easy

once a gent of canada sent me parts and schematic to replicate a ou charger.
    I done my best and checked all soldered items , if the connections were made right. Could not find any fault. I added one resistor to measure the current at the loading battery. (That was the only change) Even if you have an exact recipe .I was not able to get the ou effect.
    The voltage of the running battery dropped and the volts of the charging batt remained the same.
    So the right schematic is needed at least...
    From my pov the rotoverter at yahoo groups diskussed is a promising subject.
    Someone mentioned a gain he achieved lighting 2 * 60W and 1*100 Watt bulb with an input of 40 Watts from the battery. And the leader speaks out : the 3rd phase where the parallel cap is connected is ou. This is on my list, if once money is available.

HI EMCSQ

FOR AN ANSWER TO YOUR POST. I'M NOT PUSHING ANY DIVICE. I WAS HAPPY THAT I WAS ABLE TO GET SOMETHING TO WORK AND LIGHT A BULB. EVERYTHING IS FREE. AND YOUR CHOICE TO REPLICATE OR DISREGARD. i AM JUSR TRYING TO SHOW A RECORD OF WHAT I AM EXPERIMENTING WITH.

REGARDS

Comment

• Originally posted by vidbid View Post
      @Dragon. Thanks for that link! Much appreciated.

@SLOW-N-EASY

SLOW-N-EASY

That's a lot of money for a few images.

If you just want to take some images inexpensively, you can pick up a mini web cam for just a

few dollars on ebay.

I think I spent $3.50 plus free shipping.

Mini USB 5M Retractable Clip WebCam | eBay

I bought a couple, and they work pretty good.

It might save you some money.
      HEY VIDBID

THAT SOUNDS LIKE TO WAY TO GO. I GOING TRY THAT ROUTE.

BEST WISHES

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano
        RADIANT IS OF MANY TYPES

1. ELECTROMAGNETIC
        2. RADIO FREQUENCY
        3. HERTZIAN
        4. SCALAR
        5. ELECTRIC POTENTIAL
        6. COSMIC

I THINK U R TALKING OF SCALAR RADIATION FOR THAT U HAVE TO USE A SCALAR RECEPTOR A COIL(BUCKING) WITH CAP.

TELL ME WHICH RADIANT ENERGY UR WANTING TO CONVERT.

RGDS
        ZZZZ

How do you convert them all and then back again?
        Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

@ woopy try this and have fun!

CAUTION AND EXTREME WARNING: 120/115/220/230 VOLTS ARE DANGEROUS. THE CAP DISCHARGE FROM 600 VOLT IS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS. TRY IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. I DO NOT ENCOURAGE YOU TO PROCEED.

Dear folks!

sub: to learn effect of voltage and frequency charging:

low frequency low voltage slower charging higher frequency and higher voltage faster charging

when connecting to envelope of cap with neutral or cold of wall outlet ac socket. here voltage is zero and frequency is 50/60 result charging is slow.

when connecting to envelope of cap with live or hot of wall outlet ac socket. here voltage is high say 120/220/230 volts (country grid dependent ) and frequency is 50/60 result : charging is fast.

final result : we need high voltage and high frequency to harvest.

final result can be verified using setup as under.

you can steal electricity from walloutlet AC power socket. and one can use earth or ground of the socket if u have wall outlet earth working in your wiring and if not then hammer an iron rod in ground and attach earth wire to it. those who r having cold gi(galvanised iron (water) pipes) they can be used as earth ground.

use incadescent bulb first as it is not affected easily with high voltage. take special care when using bunch of led's in parallel. use variable Resistance R and measure voltage using dc voltmeter if higher than 3 v adjust R and make it to provide 3v then attach led.

one can attach the third plate to N(neutral or cold) instead of L(live or hot) charging will be slow.

led's are very voltage sensitive and can be destroyed by over voltage above 3 volts.if attached led without making voltage 3 v led will fry and burn red. be careful as cap has high voltage.

rgds
          zzzz

Hey Zilano
          Very impressive info. I am amazed at your vast knowledge at such a young age. The sky is rhe limite for you. I have read all your post. Would you be interest in give a admiring sole some more info on the relay device that adjust frequency with a capacitor? One other question when do you turn 20.

best wishes

Comment

• Originally posted by sinergicus View Post
            SLOW-AN_EASY
            I suggesting you to using some image storage site like ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
            to not consume your storage space of your account...after that , copy the adress links of your images separately and using insert image button ,post them ...

Also if you will do this, make a free account on online storage site,because if you will not doing this ,after a while, your account will be deleted and your data will be lost...

Regards
            Mike...
            Hey whats up

Thats good info. I'll do that.

Thanks

Comment

• better picture

Originally posted by sinergicus View Post
              Schematic is too small...if I try to enlarge it becomes unclear...dont know how to solve it...
              Sorry thats the only image I have. on the left it start out 10000v range with (72) 10meg resistors in series. I put them on a small circuit board.Then 10000v range with 7 10 meg resistors in series. Then 1000v range (2) 3.3 meg + (1) 560k resistors. I put these two on another small circuit board all these where in series with 1/4 plugs and resivers to change the voltage range The diode brige is byv28 500v 6a 50-60ns. The resistor in thehorizontall circuit is 100k. The spark gap for over loads I use a reed switch.Vapacitor is 1uf 200v.And 2 diodes byv28. Then a cheap multmeter that you can cut the leads with 1-2" left to hook to the circuit. And then use the lect over leads for the groud on the curcuit and the + lead for the 1/4 inch or somering small plugs. I used 1/4 in radio plugs but I wish I had used smaller connections. This all I know and it works.

Regards

Comment

• Originally posted by AetherScientist View Post
                Even if you get reactive power?
                Reactive power is wattless, so no watt consumption no metering possible.
                Is this right?
                In this country you only get penalized for a low power factor. If you draw reactive power to the company's lines then you can get a recharge for that inefficient use of power. But if you extract from the grid and don't put it in the grid... This is also metered?

You can't have reactive power unless you draw real power first. As soon as
                you intercept and use or convert reactive power it is real power. If you stop
                reactive power from going back to the source it becomes real. As far as I can
                tell anyway.

Comment

the man who played with tesla hv coils will be so afraid i never thought.
                  Farmhand use neutral wire instead of live wire as rad HHo forum member did.

have fun light led's for free

rgds

zzzz
                  I'm not afraid, just sensible. I don't need to light LED's apparently for free
                  anyway. I can light 100 watt bulbs for free, it's called solar power, batteries
                  and power inverter. I make 240 AC from a battery with my own home made
                  converter and circuit to use and experiment with. I'm fairly sure I can see the reactive
                  power when it is there in my setup because it lights up the protection neons
                  at the switches. I can light fluro's from one active terminal of the converter
                  held in my hand but it's not free, I can light LEDs from the core while the
                  converter is running seemingly for free. But it's not free because they won't
                  light unless the setup is running and drawing power from the battery. If I
                  improve the power factor for inductive loads by using capacitors the power
                  consumption is better and the stress on the circuit is less. There will always
                  be some small losses in any system which can usually be utilized, but utilizing
                  a loss is not a gain. It's just less loss. Simple.

Lighting fluros by touching them to one wire to the active terminal consumes
                  power from the source. I can show this to be true. The LED's consume such a
                  piddly amount of power it would be almost impossible to measure it.

I thought this whole endeavour was to try to do away with the grid and stop paying for our energy.

I'm not afraid I just don't drink the cool aid.

Unfortunately my experiment hut is out of action for a couple of weeks
                  because I have to deal with a termite problem. Tonight is my last experiment
                  night for a while.

If you run a resistive load at the same time as an inductive load producing
                  reactive power the resistive load will eat up the reactive power but the
                  resistive load will not be powered free. Think about it.

Last edited by Farmhand; 04-28-2012, 04:13 AM.

Comment

• What are the practical applications of this?

Can someone list the different practical ways we could use this device on a daily basis? I mean what good is technology if it doesn't help us do something?
                    God Bless America but damn the profiteers at the helm!

Comment

• Variation on Don Smith device?

So I've been reading Patrick Kelly's 'Practical guide to free energy devices'. Each revision is interesting to me because he changes the content as he finds out more.

So while thinking about the Don Smith devices, namely the one that uses a neon sign transformer and steps it up and back down. It occurred to me that a slightly simpler device could be build pretty easily.

Instead of using an NST, an electronic ballast from a CFL would suffice as long as a few design changes are made. These things run at about 47 to 50khz and have a working voltage of about 1200 to 600v. That sounds pretty wimpy compared to your average NST, but it also makes some of the parts a LOT cheaper. Also I've some 290v GDTs, so I could just use 2 or 3 of those as the spark gap, right after a high speed diode OR I could try to use the original CFL tube for a spark gap.

Then the primary for the big step up could use a 1200v to 1500v tuning cap and four turns of wire. With the cap and coil in parallel so as to raise the impedance so the electronic ballast doesn't fry itself. The secondary would be the usual 9KV or so (60 turns?). Once the power gain is made here then the usual resonant step down transformer to a voltage I can use for appliances and heating. This would be followed by a really hefty rectifier of course.

If I built two identical units and pulsed them at 60 hz (in the US) and 180 degrees out of phase at about a 37% duty cycle (each one providing power 37% of the time for an overall duty cycle of 74%, close to the 70.7% of RMS), and then rectify them at opposite polarities. I could skip the inverter and have a not quite sine wave of 60hz 120v (or 240v) power.

Thoughts anyone?

Also this is my first post, I've tried to read this thread but I only managed a few dozen pages into it.

Comment

use tesla coil and higher mfd cap...
                        am not an inventor am just a user...
                        if u have it then post it for the benefit of mankind
                        zilano, as a user, can you show any of your using devices pls
                        you making so many changes in someones schematics, including mine, so I'm wondering which one is working, cuz any of yours just does not;
                        I believe everyone will be happy to see YOUR working/"using" device to concentrate on "for the benefit of mankind"
                        thx

Comment

• Zilano does have some good information. For example, the HV flyback diode information. I mean, who knew. I sure didn't, but it's helped me. If you will go back and read some of her posts, you will see that she offers valuable content to this forum.
                          Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Originally posted by vidbid View Post
                            Zilano does have some good information. For example, the HV flyback diode information. I mean, who knew. I sure didn't, but it's helped me. If you will go back and read some of her posts, you will see that she offers valuable content to this forum.
                            No doubt, very valuable;
                            but we all (especially you) have a good information, but let her just show the device that works, that all I'm asking; and you? You're not interested what's really working?

Comment

• Originally posted by SLOW-N-EASY View Post
                              You should be able to adjust the resistors in the inveror for 50hz. right off hand i would have experiment with it. This is nst 9500 volt 30ma power supply. The resistors in the voltage divider would make the 220 volts you need just vary the resitors. hope this helps

Hang in there
                              I've seen some times resistors in the single-line energy transmission experiments (AKA Avramenko). What a resistor in a single-line does?
                              I think the resistor modifies the frequency in the single line?

Originally posted by zilano
                              RADIANT IS OF MANY TYPES

1. ELECTROMAGNETIC
                              2. RADIO FREQUENCY
                              3. HERTZIAN
                              4. SCALAR
                              5. ELECTRIC POTENTIAL
                              6. COSMIC

I THINK U R TALKING OF SCALAR RADIATION FOR THAT U HAVE TO USE A SCALAR RECEPTOR A COIL(BUCKING) WITH CAP.

TELL ME WHICH RADIANT ENERGY UR WANTING TO CONVERT.

RGDS
                              ZZZZ
                              I think he's referring to Electrostatic Scalar Potential.

Comment

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
                                You can't have reactive power unless you draw real power first. As soon as
                                you intercept and use or convert reactive power it is real power. If you stop
                                reactive power from going back to the source it becomes real. As far as I can
                                tell anyway.

Well, the main advantage of reactive power is the reactive doesn't consume watts. So, no watts no power consumption. But you can transform the reactive power to produce active power. Thane Heins proved that concept.

The main advantage of that is you're not dissipating energy while using reactive. In reactive Volts and Amperes are the same thing VAR.

I will post this better after. I don't have time at this moment.
                                See you again in some hours.

Comment

Working...
                                X