Clear All

• BrovinKacherTesla

Kacher_Brovine_Tesla_System.mp4 - YouTube

I think this is the schematic.

@Sergey, what do you think?

Thanks to Itsu, I have a legible schematic:

@Itsu,

20111211213444.mpg - YouTube

Thanks for that video. I see the schematic I was trying to find and was asking about.

Reference: http://www.energeticforum.com/191108-post4383.html

See caduceus coil on delamorto 1.wmv - YouTube

HTML Code:
    http://youtu.be/94yCfy8z4lc
    Last edited by vidbid; 05-15-2012, 04:06 PM. Reason: Clarification & Added New Content
    Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Hello Ganzha,

Thank you very much sir for your kind words.
      Your instructions on the device definitely save my time and money.
      I am in building process and i will share my device sooner.

Bestregards,
      D.J
      dil.jalay@gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Ganzha View Post
        Tesla - Ignition coil | Flickr - Photo Sharing!I have build Katcher with primaty and secondary coill of standart Car Ignition coil and get very strange pic on Oscilloscope
        Very nice setup, and really strange result on scope.
        Did you connect your scope directly on secondry coil?

Regs,

P.S:attache pic is the courtesy of Ganzha.

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano View Post
          Hi Kdkinen!

i was about to catch flight but just peeked in and saw your vdo.

great vdo and great approach! really admire your work and insight.

suggestions: if you may want to try

1. add 1F cap (variable the better) across + and - of the output coil to fine tune the resonance.

2. insulate the outerbody of output car coil and wrap with an alluminium foil around it and attach a wire to it and lead it to two diodes charging cap avramenko plug with 2F/12 volt and attach the + and minus of this avramenko plug to battery. and try to charge battery and see if it self runs without battery.
          the touch and run device i mean.

we all appreciate your valuable input and admire your work. the zeal and admiration u have for Don and his device is much appreciated. many people feel that Don device dont work but they all are wrong.

i admire your every vdo and like your ideas as most people on here do.

thanks for posting and keep rolling !

thanks for being active member of this forum and inputting amazing ideas and videos.

much appreciation for your work !

rgds

zelina
          glad you liked it, and thankyou very much, im happy to have others to share with

i try to be creative, but im just using info from others, and thankgod for the inventor of the transistor eh... a round of applause for that little one
          In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
          In the expert's mind there are few.
          -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by Beamgate View Post
            ..... But in order to do that, I need to control the NST freq, PWM, FET/IGBT switching strategy directly -- to bring the cap bank to resonance safely!....
            1. Similar to kicking a coil in order to get it in self resonance, the caps will probably do the same. The absolute frequency of pulse sequence might be not essential - but helpful. Hard short pulses will do the primary job. We will find out if teh radiant event or teh stressed dielectric does teh magic. (Just my thoughts to be proved or disproved)

The example for CDI discussed is for basic understanding and perhaps easy converting of existing circuits on your bench.
            Please study the CDI links attached to the doc. There you find very interesting variations replicating i.e. parallel spark gaps ..... At CDI (Tesla) circuitry the switching speed of the FET / transistor / SCR is not so essential because the pulse shape is done by intrinsic properties (c, L).
            Some of the circuits recycle the energy left in the coil at the end of the cycle. This might be essential in order to get higher pulse speeds but mainly to prevent oscillations at end of pulse.
            I will add these facts in the doc ASAP.

Please note that the focus in the doc is on pulse generation. It might be essential in some cases to get real sparks in order to foster the radiant event.

You mention pulsing caps directly. Yes - first building stone - this is my goal too and therefore I wrote the doc regarding HV caps and pulse genration in order to share my prerequisites of notions with you all.

In this regard I ask you "editor" if you have some results from pulsing caps! Question: Did you prove it to be possible to pulse your plates only and add a dead normal high cap in parallel?

My concern is that he charge in the caps - obviously? - can't be used directly (i.e. 40 x bulb of 110V for 4000V). Question: Is that true? Do we need to convert it through coils before, along that strange voltage devider. Are there any results from experiments out there?
            Last edited by JohnStone; 05-02-2012, 07:03 AM.
            Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
              mr clean, I was wondering do you think it might be possible that the current
              path through the base of the transistor connected to ground is adding energy to
              the circuit due to the signal that is triggering it ?

I've got some idea's for a circuit using a three plate cap and the oscillator you
              showed I will share my thinking after I draw it and test it even if I can't make it work.

Cheers
              great question, but the trigger from the ground to base is significant, although it can work with a pancake antenna air ground instead of the earth,

but too sensitive to shut-down, so earth seems to work most stable, but ground also keeps the shock off your fingers for startup, there's high voltage all over the circuit.
              Yes i do think it gives power to the circuit
              You can earth ground the base, or the load, not both i have found.
              Be carefull ok, i got some bad shocks learning this recently

Oh, and if you drive with 24volts, start with 12v, and use caps to transition, then connect the second 12v battery in series, sudden pulses using 24volts starts up too hard, and draws a little, not good, so start it gently thats the nature of the beast with no resistors
              Cant wait to see what you figure out
              Last edited by mr.clean; 05-02-2012, 07:44 AM.
              In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
              In the expert's mind there are few.
              -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by DilJalaay View Post
                Very nice setup, and really strange result on scope.
                Did you connect your scope directly on secondry coil?

Regs,

P.S:attache pic is the courtesy of Ganzha.
                No! Please never connect scope to any part of Katcher! The best way - to put "probe" connector near of part, It is possible to put probe connector in point between collector and primary coil, but be carefull!

All meters may be out of order if case you will take them near of Secondary coil (remeber - if neon lamps could be bright near of Tesla coil - any micro chips could be damaged!)

Comment

• Roots of Katcher by Browin

In 1970 one man publised this scematic(First Attaced image) Inventor offered to use his schematics as a simplest RF generator as a toy, I did the same in 2009 use Katcher with Tesla coil
                  experimental electronic music By Vadim Ganzha - YouTube

after 20 years another man (his name is Browin) re-invented the same device
                  at first time it was only for 1,5 - 4,5 volt and all coils were not Tesla looks like

Then since 2004 another man tryed to use this device for Tesla replication - he opened one coils and use Tesla like design - his name in internet is @Mag@

Sometimes people use 1,5 volt schmatics and name it Julie thifs or Joule Ringer, but it isnt
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Ganzha; 05-03-2012, 03:00 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
                    great question, but the trigger from the ground to base is significant, although it can work with a pancake antenna air ground instead of the earth,

but too sensitive to shut-down, so earth seems to work most stable, but ground also keeps the shock off your fingers for startup, there's high voltage all over the circuit.
                    Yes i do think it gives power to the circuit
                    You can earth ground the base, or the load, not both i have found.
                    Be carefull ok, i got some bad shocks learning this recently

Oh, and if you drive with 24volts, start with 12v, and use caps to transition, then connect the second 12v battery in series, sudden pulses using 24volts starts up too hard, and draws a little, not good, so start it gently thats the nature of the beast with no resistors
                    Cant wait to see what you figure out
                    hey mr clean, using the transistors like this for an oscillator is a trip dude.

Here's a video of my ground signal. I wrote a description for the vid.
                    ground wave 50 Hz small.wmv - YouTube

The ground signal is 50 Hz but the circuit oscillates at 2.3 kHz which must be
                    the resonant frequency of something because I get a sharp sine wave on the
                    scope with the probe in free air at 2.3kHz, mine uses some power I can see
                    on the meter but I don't have the load arrangement you have, there is HV at
                    the HV terminal of the Ignition coil And I can draw an arc from the battery
                    positive terminal with it, but it snuffs the circuit sometimes, holding a 1mm or
                    so arc it uses about 600 - 800 mA, I don't have a pair identical transformers
                    at the moment they are all packed away.

I started up my 240 AC supply transformer with the neutral connected to
                    ground and set it to 150 Hz, 3 x 50Hz and nothing much extra showed on the
                    scope
                    but the supply transformer uses a bit less power at 150 Hz looks like. I was
                    hoping it would enhance the ground signal.

Any way I like it, I can try some idea's with this. Thanks.

Oh, I'm not sure but a regular grounded scope might not show the oscillation
                    or stop it so I just used the little isolated one.

Last edited by Farmhand; 05-02-2012, 10:24 PM.

Comment

• Hello vidbid,
                      Thank you very much Sir, for uploading video, it really helps me regarding replication of my first kacher.

Bestregards,
                      D.J
                      dil.jalay@gmail.com

Comment

• Maybe Don receivers were grounded oscillators with antenna and the received signal from transmitter just only add a kick to start oscillation and re-start them at some longer period while energy was coming from ground ?

Is that a better explanation of Don's statements ? something like 4 mr.clean circuits grounded and with capacitor and antenna. Looks like a good approach to the system triggered from a small signal source. I saw delamorto post with multisim simulation of such circuit without any power supply except signal generator , producing 300V spikes at frequency 100Hz. I don't know how to measure power in multisim but I have this circuit running here in simulation ...

Comment

• Invertors

Hi Bogus in one of your posts you've said about OU in inverters and reminded me of youtube vid about a guy with an inverter feeding another inverter to produce higher power and still charging batteries. If I find that vid I post this.
                          Thanks

Comment

• Hi folks, Hi mr clean, thanks for sharing your setup, i watched the videos.
                            Have you tried anything other than car coils?
                            I was thinking maybe regular transformers rewired for higher voltage might work also, as I have plenty of those laying around i could rewire to test this out.
                            Thanks.
                            Also, does anyone know the watt hours equivalent of the 12 volt 1 farad capacitor bank that mr clean showed in one his videos, thanks.
                            Anyone have any ideas why mr cleans setup seems to be so efficient.
                            peace love light
                            tyson

Comment

• Originally posted by DilJalaay View Post
                              Thank you
                              @DJ

You're welcome, Sir.
                              Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

• Hi, guys!
                                Ganzha told absolutely right things.
                                Good skill!
                                Aren't you from Russia?
                                By the way.
                                It seems this topic is interesting in this forum.
                                Some person decided to replicate this device.
                                It is very good!
                                I imagine that everyone replicator can make his own observation
                                of cool electricity properties.
                                And then share it briefly.
                                So we can get nice knowledge about it.
                                It helps us to understand how the converter should be arranged .
                                (from cold to usual)
                                In my opinion this is the the easiest way to get the fit result.
                                Also this is the shortest way to get workable Donalds device.
                                It is absolutely clear for me they use same properties of the
                                cool electricity rather vacuum properties (Kapanadze too ).

Mr. Vidbid!

Zilano called you as a God father to this thread.
                                This is absolutely true.
                                You are already started to observe and record cold electricity properties.
                                It is nice! Please continue this job.
                                That all should be very useful for this thread !

Please don't criticise me.
                                Just ignore it.

P.S.
                                I do not recommend use the Darlington pair.
                                It doesn't work correctly and may kill transistors just instantly.
                                This circuit uses absolutely other principles transistors control.

For example : just try to measure the pulses current in the transistor
                                and compare it with the data sheet.
                                It is also is my purpose of researching.

Best regards,

Sergey.
                                Last edited by usu; 05-02-2012, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X