• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
    Hi Zelina,

which diode is it,could you please give us a schematic.Thanks

Ged.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Why are you spending so much time jumping on each other?
      That wont result in anything good, team up instead

Think for your self for a bit.
      If you take an ordinary line transformer (wallwart) and connect a 110/230v lightbulb to the primary and pulse the secondary the bulb lights with the inductive kickback.

Why is it doing that when clearly you are not putting in the power required for the bulb?

It's because you are using the battery to tension a spring and when the spring is released it expands with the compress force and that force is enough to light the bulb.

If you use some of that force to compress the spring for the next cycle at the coils frequency it is resonance.

This it quite easy to to keep running with a microcontroller and a mosfet and uses very little power to light the bulb.

Instead of the bulb put another stepdown transformer and it flashes a carbulb.

Why then use HV?
      Because when you step down HV in a transformer you are at the same time stepping the current up but keeping the voltage at a high level.

I'll show you some basic schematics and the circuits requires microcontrollers to be efficient.

Using sparkgaps and buried car radiators in your garden is very inefficient unless you are joining junkyard wars on the discovery channel

Comment

• Originally posted by janost View Post
        Why are you spending so much time jumping on each other?

If you take an ordinary line transformer (wallwart) and connect a 110/230v lightbulb to the primary and pulse the secondary the bulb lights with the inductive kickback.

Why is it doing that when clearly you are not putting in the power required for the bulb?

It's because you are using the battery to tension a spring and when the spring is released it expands with the compress force and that force is enough to light the bulb.

If you use some of that force to compress the spring for the next cycle at the coils frequency it is resonance.

This it quite easy to to keep running with a microcontroller and a mosfet and uses very little power to light the bulb.

Why then use HV?
        Because when you step down HV in a transformer you are at the same time stepping the current up but keeping the voltage at a high level.

I'll show you some basic schematics and the circuits requires microcontrollers to be efficient.

Using sparkgaps and buried car radiators in your garden is very inefficient unless you are joining junkyard wars on the discovery channel

THE VIDEO LINK BELOW IF ABSORBED FULLY IN MIND AND RELATE IT TO DON U WILL FIND HOW DON CIRCUIT WORKS. REMEMBERING THAT RESONANCE REDUCES POWER INPUT TO ACHIEVE LOWEST INPUT.

THE BUFFER CAPACITOR CAN BE USED AT INPUT AND OUTPUT IN DON CIRCUIT.

THIS BUFFER CAP ACTS AS FLYWHEEL AND BRING ABOUT FLYWHEEL EFFECT AND EXTEND A DELAY TO RELAY SWITCH FEEDING OUTPUT BACK TO THE INPUT IN DON DEVICE TO MAKE IT SELF FEEDING.

Capacitor charge via motor and diode - YouTube

VOLTAGE AND ENERGY OF CAP

IF U INCREASE MFD FROM 2 TO 4700 SEE IT YOURSELF HOW MUCH ENERGY U GET AT 10000 VOLTS

Electronics 2000 | Capacitor Charge / Energy Calculator

WHEN U USE C=4700 MFD AND VOLTAGE=10000 VOLTS
        U GET

Energy E = 235000 Joules
        THAT IS 235 KILO JOULES

RGDS
        ZZZZ
        Attached Files
        Last edited by zilano; 05-22-2012, 06:43 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by zilano View Post
          [COLOR=blue]THE VIDEO LINK BELOW IF ABSORBED VOLTAGE AND ENERGY OF CAP

IF U INCREASE MFD FROM 2 TO 4700 SEE IT YOURSELF HOW MUCH ENERGY U GET AT 10000 VOLTS

Electronics 2000 | Capacitor Charge / Energy Calculator

WHEN U USE C=4700 MFD AND VOLTAGE=10000 VOLTS
          U GET

Energy E = 235000 Joules
          THAT IS 235 KILO JOULES
          Yes it is but it's not free energy.
          You have to use up 235000 J to get it charged.

And the motor/cap circuit is just a flywheel effect.
          When the motor reaches the speed of the feeding voltage it starts to generate CEMF that charges the cap and slows down.

Comment

• And about the earth-ground.

Everyone that played with earthbatteries knows that by driving two rods of disimilar metals into the ground you get a small voltage.

But instead of using joule-thiefs to get it to light a LED have you tried driving a current INTO the ground?

Use two equal metals for the rods and connect a powersource to them (a 12v battery works).
            Now disconnect the powersource and measure with a meter the volts between the rods.

The ground is actually a huge capacitor and gives an enormous mass when oscillated with HV.

More than a motor/capacitor/flywheel thing does

And yes, it lights the LED directly without a joule-thief.
            Last edited by janost; 05-22-2012, 07:45 AM.

Comment

• One diode is misplaced if we think it is diode bridge, but it isn't.
              I bet the negative connector of capacitor is a distraction. On schematics Don sent to Bruce Perreault negative side of diode bridge was not connected.

GEd, if you can simulate it in spice it would be interesting , but you must do it with NST coils :-( . Inside NST is surely Tesla dual output coil so to simplify you can take two flyback with common ground then connect capacitor negative to common ground and to Earth ground, then two HV ends to the "diode bridge" while only positive output to the capacitor. The other mod would be joining two outputs of "diode bridge" together.
              I think that was the purpose of misplaced diode of course assuming that Don was honest man. I'm also almost sure it could work beautifully if somebody could get such rare HV capacitor. Maybe even it will work for ordinary electrolytic capacitor like 1000uF 400V ???

Comment

• Cap charging

Originally posted by OrionLightShip View Post
                Sent you a PM

Orion
                Ok Orion saw the PM.

Originally posted by David Fine View Post
                Hi Guruji,

Yes, I've watched you for a very long time and always been very impressed with you and your comportment.

Best Regards,
                David Fine
                Ok Dave thanks we should always respect each other; we are all one universal energy.

Originally posted by Peculian View Post
                Hi all.

@Guruji
                Here I have done a modification to your battery charging circuit.
                I haven`t proved such a thing, but if you would like to try here it is:
                Thanks Peculian I will try this.

Originally posted by zilano View Post
                u have to use a small bank of caps.

if u find it difficult to charge my way u can use dragon's way.

i dunno which kind of range u have in the electrostatic field in ur circuit. when its high then we dont need to use third plate and if its low then third plate or envelope of cap is used.

i will further guide u.

rgds
                zzzz
                Ok Zilano ; regarding field I'm using ZVS driver maybe it's high don't know. Anyway I do peculian setup and see.
                Thanks for your guide.
                Last edited by Guruji; 05-22-2012, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Why are you spending so much time jumping on each other?

Why then use HV?

What a breath of fresh air!

The simplest yet most plausible concept.

Can't wait to see and try some of your circuits.

Kindest Regards, Penno
                  Last edited by penno64; 05-22-2012, 08:57 AM.

Comment

• What if you first charge cap to some voltage X, then you use voltage doubler circuit, the one that has caps. Charge is splitted to half and voltage is doubled. Same energy required to do this, yet energy increases voltage squared when voltage is discharged. Is this correct ?

If so, then why not just do some initial charge to low potential, add enough doubler stages and then discharge. Rectified loopback to first cap to recharge it using some well known method. Don's later designs used only caps and diodes, was this what he was doing ?

Then add high frequency into this, energy increases as square of frequency. Faster this thing discharges more energy you get. This is all in the Maxwell equations, but it seems difficult to get circuit in proper mode due to resonance issues.

We would need a circuit that is always in resonance, Kapanadze said he found a way. I think I have discovered (by accident of course) something similar but my skills are, well, sort of limited. I would need to continue testing but not enough time at the moment. Circuit sucks more power from the ground without affecting input. Whether it is usefull or not I dont know, but the spark gaps start to create a whirling noise when I hit the ground wire in correct place. First thing that came into my mind was that I just found the nitro button for the engine when I heard it singing the first time. Rattling of the spark gaps gone, whirling in. I need to cascade couple of them. If first stage sucks power from the ground, then adding second stage in this ground connection should work and frequency is raised at the sime time. I noticed dynatron is using cascaded circuits also.

Comment

• There are circuits which use ground as a reservoir and others which just need them for dumping excess power. Don knew the difference I think. Kapanadze first devices are probably mix of the two classes.

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                        There are circuits which use ground as a reservoir and others which just need them for dumping excess power. Don knew the difference I think. Kapanadze first devices are probably mix of the two classes.
                        If you are to get some electrons out of the ground you need to pump some in.
                        Kapanadzes device sitts between 2 grounding points through a transformer.

It really doesnt have to be HV to tap one point of electrons and put them back in at the other point.

I'll show you but first I need to bury the 2 large groundrods i have in my workshop

Comment

• I am playing with mr.cleans two ignition coil setup. If I connect it to earth ground I can then get over 400 volts between a wireless antenna (coiled extension cord) and a seperate earth ground that I have staked more than 100 feet away from the original ground. However at this point I can only measure a few mA. Not sure what to do with it but I will keep learning and experimenting. I thought that this might relate to the currant conversation.

Comment

• What Kapanadze does is pumping electrons through the ground at the coil resonance frequency and HV with low current.

The coil is at the same time a current transformer setup (some 80turns by 6turns) stepping up the current and stepping down the voltage in the groundloop to be able to light 230v bulbs.

The mass in the ground being a capacitor is what keeps it going even without the battery, perhaps not forever.

The same can be done with ignitioncoils and even lower voltages to.

Quote from allaboutcircuits.com:

"A word of caution is in order with series LC resonant circuits: because of the high currents which may be present in a series LC circuit at resonance, it is possible to produce dangerously high voltage drops across the capacitor and the inductor, as each component possesses significant impedance"

It is basically a series resonant LC-circuit.
                            Last edited by janost; 05-22-2012, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Yes it is but it's not free energy.
                              You have to use up 235000 J to get it charged.

And the motor/cap circuit is just a flywheel effect.
                              When the motor reaches the speed of the feeding voltage it starts to generate CEMF that charges the cap and slows down.

that is where resonance comes in and one can use dragon circuit to forget the power fed to the primary of coil. and the circuit will just use 200-500 ma 12v for initialization and rest will ground provide and with resonance its more than wot u r inputting in.

for those who use radiant field tapping of tesla coil they can use numeral 8 coil as it has localized radiant field and the field does not spread out and one can use brass/copper cylinder with one end earthed and the earthed point and and the top of brass cylinder fed with single wire in a tube of ferrite rings so a closed loop is formed. then insert another wire in ferrite rings and connect both ends to the light bulb. here the choice is to use power as it is or to rectify it to run invertor circuit. the ferrite rings lower the frequency suitable for normal diodes to function effectively and u have power.

this can be combined. primary and secondary can be wound on ferrite rings as the coil above ferrite rings doesnt effect the wire passing through ferrite.

rgds

zzzz

Comment

• Donald Smith Japanese Device

Thank you Zilano Zelina Zane for your response.I am good to go now!

Ged

Originally posted by zilano View Post

Comment

Working...
                                X