• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• toroid produces electromagnetic field centrally and outward

Attached Files

Comment

• Adjustable Grounding

Hi All,

How can I make or buy an adjustable grounding.I am assuming its just a series variable resistor or rheostat?

Any suggestions?

Ged

Comment

• Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
        Hi All,

How can I make or buy an adjustable grounding.I am assuming its just a series variable resistor or rheostat?

Any suggestions?

Ged
        Hi Ged,
        You could diodes like in Averamenko for adjustable grounding.

Transient-voltage-suppression diode - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

All,
        There are off the shelf capacitive voltage transformers available in kilowatts range which have been used in substations for looks like a long time. They are another offshoot of Tesla's parallel charge series discharge capacitors which he used for laboratory experiments. And which he never patented. If you apply regauging with these capacitors with a LC circuit, you'll end up with resonance and extra energy.

makeradio.com has valuable articles by Ramon Vargas Patron you might be interested in.

Oscillations and Regenerative Amplification using Negative Resistance Devices

Analysis and Applications of the Capacitive Transformer

Regards,
        HS

Comment

• Originally posted by SLOW-N-EASY View Post
          Hey Duncan

I'm interested in your Google Document but the like says it is not there. Maybe you have a solution. I would like to know.

Thanks
          SLOW-N-EASY
          Hi slow and easy … have I got an answer ? Perhaps a cobbled explanation with suffice ? As EPD says if your driving a car the only time you feel force is when you brake accelerate or turn. With practice you can of course control and use this to your advantage, brake hard and then release the brakes and if done with the correct timing you would still “feel no force”.as you shift your own gravity
          In theory a hump back bridge can be treated In the same way. With perfect timing you can transfer force whilst not feeling it … smooth as silk! And cross the bridge.

With perfect time probably one of the most gifted natural volley players of all time Pat Rafter could return the hardest of serves with Interest whilst of course using almost none of his own power.

be it passing magnetic cogging or a Don Smith machine we wish to do the same. Thing … perfectly
          added to that there isn’t just one hump back bridge there is endless identical bridges and each time you cross if you add or loose a little velocity .. you very quickly loose “perfect timing” the engineering we have all been fed with, is meaningless in this area, after all Pythagoras is still just “a theorem” for good reason It cant be proved! to KISS how can anything possibly happen in zero time?Well it cant and yet all our standard engineering is based on the premise that it does For the same reason there is no such thing as “a square wave” what dimension does epsilon have infinitesimal or infinite ? Into this zone of 0 time at some point EPDs vibrator contacts fell after many years and millions of operations, the natural fatigue of the steel from which the vibrator armature was made also allowed the machine to loose just the right amount of velocity in steps to keep the timing (or rather 0 time) near perfection ( at least for a limited period.) and your odds of engineering what I see as three very different types of finely tuned resonance with a whip action thrown in when we haven’t got the language? … Huge ! but I really don’t think “Its not there” is the right direction for your thoughts … she's there al right but in no great hurry to show her tits! Consider the effort put into the timing of this Adams M/C by Toranarod
          http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post121523
          regarding this critical timing the same thing applies with this Muller incarnation which Toranarod was working on as well as Romero
          Romero's Self-Sustaining Dynamo Drama
          Coincidently both long time members and researchers who s outstanding work I'm sure most of us are familiar with. Oh Its there all right slow and easy .. getting hold of it and controlling it however is a different matter. And being able to get it simple enough so that everyone can build a big one and getting the information out without getting hurt .. that’s another chapter

Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• For Duncan
            (slow and easy)

Better is here
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Ganzha; 08-23-2012, 01:43 AM.

Comment

• Tesla Harinsingh Info

Originally posted by harishsingh View Post
              Hi Ged,
              You could diodes like in Averamenko for adjustable grounding.

Transient-voltage-suppression diode - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Regards,
              HS
              Hi Harishsingh,

Thank you very much for your post.If you have anymore I would appreciate that.

Some here tried the tesla device you mentioned.Said he had overunity but then the lack of resources....

See it here:freeenergysurprise : Free Energy Surprise

Ged

Comment

Hi Harishsingh,

Some here tried the tesla device you mentioned.Said he had overunity but then the lack of resources....

Ged
                Thank you Ged. That is a big chunk to bite into. I could be wrong but this sounds like Tesla Air Cavitation Radiant Energy Generator (TACREG).

Tesla Air Cavitatuion Radiant Energy Generator

Regards,
                HS

Comment

• Duncan, I think slow-n-easy wanted a solution the the link not working that you posted above. I might be wrong about that but I'd like to have a look at the doc in the link you posted but it says it is not there. Can you check and repost a link for it? Thanks
                  There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• thanks ewiz link still works on my comp & so I had no Idea what slow & easy was indicating .. the link was to this -

and a repeat of these http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post109991

pics posted by Raui .. sorry slow and easy .. half a page of still some one might enjoy the ramble
                    regards Duncan
                    Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Just to amplify the stress on timing listen to the critical timing required on this rebuild and development of a Papp I think if you listen carefully you'll hear its continually monitored to “one billionth of a second”... even given that some poetic licence is allowed (which I doubt) I'm sure you get the picture Inteligentry open sourcing Noble Gas Engine core design - YouTube

Comment

Hi Harishsingh,

Ged
                        Hey Gedfire

I am familular with the FreeEnergySuprise Device I have Built one. My setup put out about 17000v @ about 1 amp then settled down to .5 amp

Here's a picture of my Device

Attached Files
                        Last edited by SLOW-N-EASY; 08-23-2012, 04:41 PM.

Comment

• Thanks Duncan - no problem you have good rambles

Slow-N-Easy 17KV at 0.5 Amp = 8500 Watts? Wow! Can you do anything useful with it like down converting the voltage with a transformer or circuit to make it more usable for powering things? I do believe William Lyne is a genius but I hadn't heard of people duplicating this before.
                          There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• Originally posted by ewizard View Post
                            Thanks Duncan - no problem you have good rambles

Slow-N-Easy 17KV at 0.5 Amp = 8500 Watts? Wow! Can you do anything useful with it like down converting the voltage with a transformer or circuit to make it more usable for powering things? I do believe William Lyne is a genius but I hadn't heard of people duplicating this before.
                            I haven't been able to convert it to anything useful yet. Because I really have not tried that hard.

As for as the voltage I came up with that by taking the 2000 volt output of the NST on the lable and I have a 15000 volt voltage amplifier

on it. THe accual verifiable voltage I don't know because it is high frequency, but that is what it should be by the hardware

attached to it. I hope to get some better equipment so I can verify my calculater calcucations. I pretty sure of the amps due to the meter attached

I am not aware of any decrepintcies with the amp meters output butI don't know how high frequency affects amps. but the Voltage should be 17000 volts because of the devices attached.

If I can voltage divide the volts and get it around a useful voltage I might be able to power my house with it.

So far it is things on my list to do, but I haven't tried to do that yet. I built the device a couple of months ago

so I really need to get on the ball and do it. But so far it seems that there are other priorities that have kept it on the back burner

But you are right it seems that there are alot of watts to work with. I will updated every one on my progress.

Every body should give this a effort because it does work I just don't have the equipment to deffidently say that the watts are absoluttly correct.

And it is a very simple device to build . I don't think anybody would have any trouble getting it to work. Just build

like it shows on the freeenergysuprise document on the Internet and your set. If someone needs the PDF just let me know And I will post it. Very simple to build and no capacitors or resonance to adjust

althought it might inhanse the output with a capacitor but I have not experimented with that. Needs lots of experimenting with.
                            Last edited by SLOW-N-EASY; 08-23-2012, 09:13 PM.

Comment

• EnergySurprise

If someone needs the PDF just let me know
                              Hi Flow-N-Ease I would like the pdf.

I really admire your enthousiasm to experiment,
                              And I am Grateful for your inspiring input .

I wish everybody on the forum lots of succes.

Utopia Now
                              Last edited by Utopia Now; 08-23-2012, 11:25 PM. Reason: forgot something

Comment

• Originally posted by Utopia Now View Post
                                Hi Flow-N-Ease I would like the pdf.

I really admire your enthousiasm to experiment,
                                And I am Grateful for your inspiring input .

I wish everybody on the forum lots of succes.

Utopia Now
                                Hows It Going Utopia Now

The name Is SLOW-N-EASY but you are close. Here is the PDF below
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X