Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanes motor/gen

PEREPITEIA 3 / Replication 12 POLE ROTOR 1300 to 3000 rpm NO added power - YouTube

for anyone wondering what Thane's motor/gen is.

actually its funny, Thane and i had several conversations, he always replied...

then one day a while back i mentioned to Thane that if shorting coils is desirable, then why not short the motor/gen coils into the BITOROID and harvest that?...
    ...he never replied.

and no word since... now hes removed all his stuff and is now PDICanada1 on youtube, showing only boxed up units in public demos....

maybe i looked too far in? lol anyway he is still around, not been "caught as a fraud" yet and wouldve been by now if that were the case.

anyway, my experiments will continue, and like i mentioned, the BiTT DOES light standard filaments.....

coming soon
    In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
    In the expert's mind there are few.
    -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
      Yeah
      all coils are wound the same direction, except the primary was wrapped from top down, finish layer, and start again from top down etc..
      Oh yeah, E. Leedskalnin's windings I suspected that.

Magnetic current takes shortest path and you need to provide it between two secondary coils.
      Last edited by T-1000; 11-07-2012, 08:40 AM.

Comment

• Appologies for my posts yesterday.
        Did not mean to offend anyone.

What I mean is that simple can be better sometimes.

Here is an example of resonance anyone can build.
        If you build this circuit and connect it to a wall-plug the bulb will light.
        For 110v the GDT should be 100v and the circuit tuned to 60Hz.

But this is interesting, If you measure the current drawn from the wall (with a clamp or kill-a-watt meter) it will show 0 A current drawn but the bulb still lights.

Why?
        Last edited by janost; 05-03-2013, 11:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
          Oh yeah, E. Leedskalnin's windings I suspected that.

Magnetic current takes shortest path and you need to provide it between two secondary coils.
          Cool man i didnt know Leedskalnin did that, i figure it should at least bring up self- capacitance a little. but there are not many turns on L1 maybe 60 or so 20 gauge wire. thinking of adjusting the numbers and observing the results, but not sure to go more or less, anyway you all will know when i find anything
          In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
          In the expert's mind there are few.
          -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by janost View Post
            But this is interesting, If you measure the current drawn from the wall (with a clamp or kill-a-watt meter) it will show 0 A current drawn but the bulb still lights.

Why?
            Hi janost,

I think you mean reactive current inside the parallel resonant circuit is used by the lamp load via the secondary coil. But you have to choose a compromise between the loaded Q of the parallel LC circuit and the output power, I think. Could you share some measurement on this if you already built it?

Thanks,
            Gyula

Comment

• Originally posted by gyula View Post
              Hi janost,

I think you mean reactive current inside the parallel resonant circuit is used by the lamp load via the secondary coil. But you have to choose a compromise between the loaded Q of the parallel LC circuit and the output power, I think. Could you share some measurement on this if you already built it?

Thanks,
              Gyula
              Yes, the circulating currents between L and C are Q-times higher than the input to the circuit.

Normaly in an LC-circuit this shows a high impendance as a load and you cant get this current out.
              But in this case the L in the circuit is also the primary winding of a transformer so the circulation current also gets transformed up on the secondary.

Loading the secondary lowers the Q in the LC-circuit but as long as its still able to oscillate the current draw is extremely low.

The GDT only fires when the oscillation is about to die out and as the resonant oscillations are always in phase with the linepower it fires when the voltage difference is >200v adding a kick to keep it going.

To the powerline the circuit looks like a very high impendance load.
              The resonance is what is powering the bulb.

Comment

• Hi Mr. Clean

I've always love your work, getting better and better every time, closer and closer, things will change for the better. I hope there's a lot of folks like you who actually do it rather than talk about it. Never mind them, looking forward to your progress! Great work

Comment

• Originally posted by janost View Post
                  Yes, the circulating currents between L and C are Q-times higher than the input to the circuit.

Normaly in an LC-circuit this shows a high impendance as a load and you cant get this current out.
                  But in this case the L in the circuit is also the primary winding of a transformer so the circulation current also gets transformed up on the secondary.

Loading the secondary lowers the Q in the LC-circuit but as long as its still able to oscillate the current draw is extremely low.

The GDT only fires when the oscillation is about to die out and as the resonant oscillations are always in phase with the linepower it fires when the voltage difference is >200v adding a kick to keep it going.

To the powerline the circuit looks like a very high impendance load.
                  The resonance is what is powering the bulb.
                  Hello janost,

did you build one, can we see...

by e

Comment

• Hi Mr. Clean
                    I for one appreciate your commitment to experimenting and sharing.
                    Screw the ones that try to drag you down whenever you find something interesting.
                    If you find something that works for you just go with it and if they need proof or theories, let them work it out.
                    I want to thank you for turning me on to the 432 hz tuning. I have been playing guitar for over 35 years. I could not believe the difference.
                    Overunity or not if you find something more efficient, it seems to me that is a good thing.
                    Keep up the good work!

Comment

• Kapanadze

Hey People
                      I'm not the author of this schematic. I have just cleaned it up a little bit and re-posted it. I don't remember who

first presented it. But its on Overuniy.com. This is Kapanadze First Device he put out in a Video that shows everyone

holding up a different part of the Device. But a person could buy these idevidual components and have a off the grid Device.

All they need is a Battery,Inverter 500 watts or so,a isolation transformer, some diodes, and a coil simulat to Kapanadze's.

Attached Files
                      Last edited by SLOW-N-EASY; 11-07-2012, 04:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SLOW-N-EASY View Post
                        Hey People
                        I'm not the author of this schematic. I have just cleaned it up a little bit and re-posted it. I don't remember who

first presented it. But its on Overuniy.com. This is Kapanadze First Device he put out in a Video that shows everyone

holding up a different part of the Device. But a person could buy these idevidual components and have a off the grid Device.

All they need is a Battery,Inverter 500 watts or so,a isolation transformer, some diodes, and a coil simulat to Kapanadze's.

Very very interesting but I see problematic parts. How is SG triggered by 230V ?

Comment

• Originally posted by editor View Post
                          Hello janost,

did you build one, can we see...

by e
                          Yes, give me a day or two.
                          I need to figure out how I'm going to make a movie of the test.

And also every transformer need to have the capacitor matched for 50Hz resonance.
                          That is why I didnt put any component values in the schematic.

I have a transformer currently in another project that is matched for 50Hz with a 330nF cap, I have to desolder that one.

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                            Very very interesting but I see problematic parts. How is SG triggered by 230V ?
                            I dont see a problem unless the sparkgap is open air.
                            If its a GDT then 230v is no problem.

And you see my parallell resonance in the stepdown in L2 C1.
                            But then again I see no use for the large PVC-coil since its feed by 60Hz and doesnt resonate.
                            Unless it does through the ground?

Sorry I saw now that it cant work.
                            Not with a rectifier and capbank before L2 coil.
                            Input to L2 will be DC and wont go through.
                            Last edited by janost; 11-07-2012, 05:31 PM.

Comment

• Thane Heins transformer

I am a fan of Thane Heins and I understand that he is at present, working with various manufacturers, which is probably why his presentations have been removed from the web.

It is great that Kurt is getting additional output by using Thane's principles. There is an easier way to do that. Attached is information on a simple technique which is completely Lenz-less. It is from a patent more than a century old (the days when a working device had to be shown before a patent was granted). The technique is to separate the primary winding into two parts and drive them with a simple 90-degrees out of phase current. The secondary is placed between the two primaries and no tuning of any sort is needed. It is reported that the inventor Clemente Figuera ran a 20 horsepower motor as part of the load. It looks to be a very interesting design, but my apologies for it being a little off-topic in this forum.

Patrick
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Kapanazde

Slow and easy you remind me of Kapagen. I have this schematic don't know if you guys saw it:
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X