Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don Smith An Answer to America`s Energy Deficit pdf

Hallo People I found this document on a russian website .

It had some drawings that I hadn`t seen before .

So Maybe there is something interesting in it:

Don Smith An Answer to America`s Energy Deficit pdf

I wish everybody good luck .
    Attached Files

Comment

• coolest thing ive seen for a long time

this is the translation of this vid...

Tesla's Dynamo-Electric Machine :
      Tesla's Dynamo-Electric Machine - YouTube

..."Nikola Tesla, a famous physicist, had plenty of ideas about how to receive power. And one of them was getting it from environment.

It wasn't long before Tesla realized that a regular electric machine would not be able to directly get power from the space. This made him turn his efforts to constructing of a so-called "turbine". The turbine was very regular in shape - metal plates rotating inside the supporting case.
      The same shape comes up in a different patent, which is this time called a "Dynamo-Electric Machine".
      The dynamo that consisted of metal plates rotated between the magnets producing electric current.Tesla's construction is different in the two key aspects. First of all, the scientist used a magnet that was bigger in diameter than the disc.
      So the magnet covered the disc entirely. Secondly, he divided the disc into sections with spiral curves coming out of the centre towards the outer edge. Because the physicist had a magnet that entirely covered the disk, he used the entire surface of the disc to generate current. Not only did this increase the amount of generated current, but since the current was forced to move from the center towards the edge, it made all the current available to the outer contour.

The motor begins to rotate when fed with the flowing current. Both, the generator and the electromotive disc appear to be installed inside the magnetic shell. Since the speed of the disc's rotation grows, the current produced in such rotation strengthens the magnets, which leads to generation of even more current.

Such current first flows towards the disc of the motor, which increases the speed of the system. At a certain point the speed of the two discs becomes so high that the magnetic field generated by the current becomes strong enough to support the operation of the dynamo-motor by itself .

Anyways, a dynamo is a virtually "fuelless" generator. It was born as a creative invention, which utilizes one of the core principles of the nature - counteraction for any action - and turns into a reaction that is supplementary with respect to the initial action. Instead of the reverse counteraction that would slow down the system, the reaction of the environment adds power to the system."
      Last edited by mr.clean; 12-11-2012, 01:45 AM.
      In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
      In the expert's mind there are few.
      -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• new vid

hi everyone, made a vid of the new test core configuration

39E BiToroid: New Test Core Configuration, Interesting Effects - YouTube
        -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by janost View Post
          If you still don't get it I'll make a really simple example:

If Rload is heating wire, you force the current to pass it twice on each cycle.

That is COP 2 heating

If the tank was resonant on the 2nd harmonic it would cycle 4times on each input cycle.

Most simple is feeding it with a squarewave which contains a strong 3rd harmonic.
          That results in 3 cycles on each edge of the input.

COP=?
          Quote from FreeEnergy:

Don Smith points out that as capacitors and coils store energy, if they are involved in the circuit, the output power is proportional to the square of the voltage. Double the voltage and the output power is 4 times greater.
          Frequency, If you double the rate of pulsing then you double the power output.
          However, Dom Smith states that when a circuit is at it's point of resonance, resistance in the circuit drops to zero and the circuit becomes effectively, a superconductor.

Joules at resonance = 0.5 x C x V2 x (Hz)2

Where:

C is capacitance in Farads
          V is the voltage
          Hz is the cycles per second
          This is the long explanation to what I'm aiming for.
          Last edited by janost; 12-11-2012, 08:34 AM.

Comment

• You guy's are doing some great work both of you.
            Thank You
            dave

Kurt isolate the primary completely using shunts, build the resonator.
            Last edited by Dave45; 12-11-2012, 12:57 PM.
            Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
              hi everyone, made a vid of the new test core configuration

39E BiToroid: New Test Core Configuration, Interesting Effects - YouTube
              Nice one!

You might to loop back second secondary (the one what does not function without load on previous) back to source...

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
                Tesla's Dynamo-Electric Machine :
                At a certain point the speed of the two discs becomes so high that the magnetic field generated by the current becomes strong enough to support the operation of the dynamo-motor by itself .
                Coolest thing I've seen too!!!

If it works, it would render Heins' ReGenX obsolete... by a century!!!

But why hasn't he included a descriptive demo of his replication? Do you think it's because, as Level encountered with BiTT, the patent left out esential details? Otherwise, judging the equipment behind him, he looks up to the task.

An allegation made by Peter Joseph in his 'Zeitgeist Addendum' documentary is that Big Oil deliberately suppresses the EV (electric vehicle) industry through ownership of battery patents and manufacturing. This may explain why despite the growth in hybrids and EVs, and Heins free licencing offer, he's only secured deals with two e-bike manufacturers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
                  You guy's are doing some great work both of you.
                  Thank You
                  dave

Kurt isolate the primary completely using shunts, build the resonator.
                  ? i dont get that, could you elaborate?
                  -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by T-1000 View Post
                    Nice one!

You might to loop back second secondary (the one what does not function without load on previous) back to source...
                    yes i'll try that
                    -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Originally posted by Ein~+ein View Post
                      Coolest thing I've seen too!!!

If it works, it would render Heins' ReGenX obsolete... by a century!!!

But why hasn't he included a descriptive demo of his replication? Do you think it's because, as Level encountered with BiTT, the patent left out esential details? Otherwise, judging the equipment behind him, he looks up to the task.

An allegation made by Peter Joseph in his 'Zeitgeist Addendum' documentary is that Big Oil deliberately suppresses the EV (electric vehicle) industry through ownership of battery patents and manufacturing. This may explain why despite the growth in hybrids and EVs, and Heins free licencing offer, he's only secured deals with two e-bike manufacturers.
                      yeah thats what i wanna know,
                      but actually i think its pretty laid out, looks like Wimhurst machine adapted to patent 336,961 if he used 1 auxiliary... or 336,962 if chipdip used 2 auxiliary brushes, (regulator patents that Tesla adapted to existing Dynamo machines)

but on the gen side, i saw "Dynamo Electric Machine" pat 390,414.
                      but that would be Tesla's own patent, not adapted to existing, more new than 336,962 patent

anyway there sure is a lot of info out there
                      -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Proof of concept:

I soldered a 150ohm resistor in series with the secondary and the capacitor to be able to measure the amount of current circulating.

There was a 5v drop over the resistor.
                        5v / 150ohms make 0.033amp or 33mA.

Multiplied back to primary that makes:
                        85:1, 85 x 0.033 = 2.8Amps.

I'm only feeding the primary with 1.38A

So I have 1.38A + 2.8Amps = 4Amp that it should draw with 3ohm resistance of the primary.

Those 2.8Amp comes from the Q-factor of 2 that the LC-combo have.
                        Because with 1.38Amps / 85 it should only be 16.2mA at the secondary.

It does exactly as Kurts Bitoroid did, It feeds the reactive power back to the primary side.

This thing is just begging to be driven spot on resonance.

I really love it when you can prove theory with practical measurements.

A warning:
                        This thing is absolutely lethal with 1022v and 46mA peak on the secondary side!
                        Last edited by janost; 12-11-2012, 05:58 PM.

Comment

• Janost Device

Janost,

Interesting experiments.

My first response though would be how soon can you get the frequency above the 20khz threshold on your device?

Keep up the wonderful work!

Ged

Comment

• Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
                            Janost,

Interesting experiments.

My first response though would be how soon can you get the frequency above the 20khz threshold on your device?

Keep up the wonderful work!

Ged
                            It cant be done with ignitioncoils, limit is about 3KHz.

But I have bought enameled copper wire in a couple of different sizes for that purpose.

Needs to be wound on some type of ferritecore.

What is good about ignitioncoils are the fact that they are built for high currents. the can easy handle 50watts.

Comment

• Janost, good that you noticed the trick... Do you know that Tesla was a master in converting reactive power into real one ? This is the secret of his magnifying transmitter.... Btw I posted somewhere small article about Q factor with very simple school math proving that Don Smith equation may be correct...

Gosh... we really were told so many foolish definitions that I still can grasp the whole concept of reactive power. COP of 1000 or more is readily realizable using HV parts. Be careful.

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                                Janost, good that you noticed the trick... Do you know that Tesla was a master in converting reactive power into real one ? This is the secret of his magnifying transmitter.... Btw I posted somewhere small article about Q factor with very simple school math proving that Don Smith equation may be correct...

Gosh... we really were told so many foolish definitions that I still can grasp the whole concept of reactive power. COP of 1000 or more is readily realizable using HV parts. Be careful.
                                If the power companies tells us to add PFC capacitors because our reactive loads are heating up the powerlines and we are not paying for that energy then there must be something for us to find out

Kurt was close the first time when he played with ignitioncoils.
                                But you cant touch the secondary because it disturbes the resonance.

This way you can exctract the power in the resonance as it is transformed back to the primary.

My goal is still to drive at least 1000w resistive heater with less power but the coil is the problem.

Comment

Working...
                                X