• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Peculian View Post
    Nice thought T-1000 Ciao!
    Hello Peculian,

Clarence here

just a note to say thanks for your post to dispel the trash that tries to filter into this thread. It is and has been one of the few locations where knowledgeable replicators and those trying to receive information to further their builds have been blessed by each others honest contributions.

It is from the heart and truth when you said DON's theme was RESONANCE, RESONANCE, RESONANCE.

at present as I said in a recent post that I am involved with a group build of one of DON's board type builds. things have been slowed because Barker & Williams coil source closed from may 1 -12. however shortly the coils will be ordered and we can get on with the build. we are doing the build without any deviations from dons schematic according to the schematic which is attached. As we all have to do, I have reverse engineered the build he gave to find resonance values, voltage input to primary turns, etc. there are a few surprise's I have come across along the way. one thing , in Patricks last download he left on purpose, the post notes by Vladimir Utkin (dyatron I think) are definitely on target with what I have come across. worth reading!

The only thing I have willingly changed was the size of the conventional (non GFIC ) NST. instead of dons 4000v 30ma I am using an Allanson 3000v 30ma.
    this is because the total combined voltage of the output leads only needs to be 1264 volts. that way I can use the variac with higher voltage and still not underload the NST.

saying a lot to say this little, all of the results of this build will be posted when it is finished. BTW one other thing I am doing comes from the knowledgeable past posting of Kurt (Mr. Clean). he showed that when he found the inductance value of the NST primary and matched capacitor value to achieve stable resonance (there's that word again) of the NST that it greatly changed the current draw in his circuit (lowered it). that video of his is worth rewatching.

@ ALL: stay focused members, we will get there!!!

as always, mike onward!
    Last edited by clarence; 05-26-2013, 06:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by clarence View Post
      Hello Peculian,

Clarence here

just a note to say thanks for your post to dispel the trash that tries to filter into this thread.
      Trash?
      Clarence EWE must be referring to ME?

Trash?
      Are you referring to my ASYMMETRIC JUNK DNA?

BTW who opened the gate to the pen and let out the 'sheeple'?
      If EWE want to get into name calling dude EWE picked on the wrong guy.
      EWE are not too bright.

The rest of my response has been moved to the appropriate thread found here:
      http://www.energeticforum.com/230934-post10.html

Feel free to ignore it.

selah V
      Last edited by Raphael37; 05-12-2013, 02:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by African View Post
        Hi Janost

You stopped updating, how long did it run?
        Can you please share the circuit that you used i would like to try it if i may.
        I would appreciate it if you can.
        Thank you.
        It stopped after 146h.

This is the circuit that I'm using.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Hi Janost

That is impressive and the circuit is nice and easy to build.
          I am going to build it right now.
          Thanks for sharing your circuits so freely they are mostly easy and very practical, most of the parts are readily available and easy to come by

Best Regards
          Johan

Comment

• Hi janost
            Is that an air core or ferrite?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zardox View Post
              Hi janost
              Is that an air core or ferrite?
              Its a ferrite core.

Comment

• Just make 10turns, a centertap and then 10 more turn on a ferrite rod.
                On top of that make 200turns for the secondary.

If you are lazy just take a tennis-racket bugzapper.
                Remove all bleederresistors, diodes and caps from the secondary and connect the CFL to the HV-transformer secondary.

Run it with a 1.5v battery.

Its the same thing.

Comment

Hello Peculian,

Clarence here

just a note to say thanks for your post to dispel the trash that tries to filter into this thread. It is and has been one of the few locations where knowledgeable replicators and those trying to receive information to further their builds have been blessed by each others honest contributions.

It is from the heart and truth when you said DON's theme was RESONANCE, RESONANCE, RESONANCE.

at present as I said in a recent post that I am involved with a group build of one of DON's board type builds. things have been slowed because Barker & Williams coil source closed from may 1 -12. however shortly the coils will be ordered and we can get on with the build. we are doing the build without any deviations from dons schematic according to the schematic which is attached. As we all have to do, I have reverse engineered the build he gave to find resonance values, voltage input to primary turns, etc. there are a few surprise's I have come across along the way. one thing , in Patricks last download he left on purpose, the post notes by Vladimir Utkin (dyatron I think) are definitely on target with what I have come across. worth reading!

The only thing I have willingly changed was the size of the conventional (non GFIC ) NST. instead of dons 4000v 30ma I am using an Allanson 3000v 30ma.
                  this is because the total combined voltage of the output leads only needs to be 1264 volts. that way I can use the variac with higher voltage and still not underload the NST.

saying a lot to say this little, all of the results of this build will be posted when it is finished. BTW one other thing I am doing comes from the knowledgeable past posting of Kurt (Mr. Clean). he showed that when he found the inductance value of the NST primary and matched capacitor value to achieve stable resonance (there's that word again) of the NST that it greatly changed the current draw in his circuit (lowered it). that video of his is worth rewatching.

as always, mike onward!
                  All you have to do is to find the correct "thinking path" and then figure out the correct steps to adjust device. I wish I could built it myself, but I can't. It is also very dangerous, but you know it surely. I'm trying from the lower power side to crack it ... (in my mind it works beautifully )

Comment

• hi janost. your latest schematic does not include the diode return to battery -. i would have thought that to be an essential for an endurance test.
                    also in pjk's final testament there are at least a couple of items that pertain to your recent efforts,if you haven't read them already. 6-31 page 405 has some encouraging info on grounded jt's and 6-33 page 407 refers to serious car battery charging with an avremenko circuit on 1 end of the secondary and the other end open.
                    lotsa good stuff in there including pjk's own jt version with a claimed cop of 1.8.
                    i'm gunna get me a proper earth connection.

Comment

• Originally posted by artoj View Post
                      Hi Serg V, Here is the chart as per the figures in my works, the dotted lines are the 1/Time Constant = frequency voltage capacitor fill extrapolations. these are the most interesting. Replication is not my goal, only clear understanding of the circuit element interactions. the parameters I have chosen are a approximation to arrive at a possible type of transient phenomena that I can actually build and test.

This thread has been hijacked on a regular basis, it must mean we must be getting close to some real answers here. I hope the moderators remove all the distractions from the real issue here, the Don Smith device, he demonstrated it in front of audiences for many years, so it is not a fantasy device. it is real and Don Smith NEVER said it created free energy. Regards Arto.

i love your constant focus on the topic,

from doing some more exploring into the "extra coil" i have found this for anyone interested, (below)

and in another pdf describing the geeg group's Zeus TC, there was a "brief word on the third coil" and said .."outputs on the Magnifier coil were too unpredictable..."
                      hehe...

anyway here is what Kansas University

􏰗
                      􏰙􏰖
                      􏰘􏰖

􏰖
                      􏰘@􏰗

iron core air core magnifier Figure 6: The Classical Tesla Coil With Extra Coil
                      The extra coil and the air core transformer are not magnetically coupled. The output (top) of the classi- cal coil is electrically connected to the input (bottom) of the extra coil with a section of copper water pipe of large enough diameter that corona is not a major problem. A separation of 2 or 3 meters is typical.
                      Voltage increase on the extra coil is by transmission line action (field theory), or by RLC resonance (cir- cuit theory), rather than the transformer action of the iron core transformer. Voltage increase on the air core transformer is partly by transformer action and partly by transmission line action. When optimized for ex- tra coil operation, the air core transformer looks more like a transformer (greater coupling, shorter secondary)
                      􏰙@􏰗

􏰖

􏰖􏰘
                      v 􏰗􏰘v 􏰗􏰘 @@􏰗
                      􏰙L2 C2@ 􏰖

􏰗

http://www.tuks.nl/pdf/Reference_Mat...0Impedance.pdf
                      In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
                      In the expert's mind there are few.
                      -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• weird i cant edit, that was a copy/paste disaster... anyway that was a paper that KS University released i thought it was relevant for our purposes..

http://www.tuks.nl/pdf/Reference_Mat...0Impedance.pdf

and here is The Geek Group's work on their massive TC named Zeus.. with brief word on the Magnifying 3rd Coil
                        http://www.teslacoildesign.com/docs/...il-Gerekos.pdf
                        -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• ...but for some odd reason the Geek Group left out the 3rd Extra Magnifying coil out of their final work... perhaps due to possible Extra-Ordinary results?? hehe

"...
                          A few words on the three-coil transmitter
                          At the beginning of this document, we mentioned an advanced version of the Tesla coil, which included three coils instead of two[10].
                          The primary circuit will remain roughly the same, the main differences appear in the secondary induc- tor. The latter is actually divided into two parts : the "proper" secondary coil, which has an unusually high coupling with the primary (k ≈ 0.6) ; and an extra coil, the "magnifier", placed away from the magnetic field generated at the primary.

"...The idea here is to intensify the rise of the voltage by conceiving a more efficient way to use the emf generated in the secondary by the primary’s magnetic field. This two-stage system can be seen as an hybrid between a classical Tesla coil and an induction transformer.
                          However, this configuration is more difficult to realize as a strong coupling between the first stage of the secondary and the primary must be realized by ensuring no arcs will occur between the coils. The apparatus’ behavior also seems to be more difficult to predict [12].
                          -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

Hello Peculian,

Clarence here

at present as I said in a recent post that I am involved with a group build of one of DON's board type builds.............

as always, mike onward!
                            Hi Clarence.
                            Thanks for the respect showed.However, thanks goes to every real contributor in this thread/topic advancing/helping
                            for replicating Don`s devices.

Sure , resonance is a major factor.That`s why Don named his work <<Resonance Energy Methods>> and not <<Free Energy Methods>>.
                            I am really Glad that you and your team are going well good in the replication.
                            I wish you & your team success in your replication.

Mr.Clean, Thanks for the info and updates here.Looking for further info as many others here do.
                            Thanks to Artoj, for his short,clear, explanation of how real Don`s devices are.

Best Regards to guys & gals here.
                            << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

• Originally posted by hotrod68r View Post
                              hi janost. your latest schematic does not include the diode return to battery -. i would have thought that to be an essential for an endurance test.
                              also in pjk's final testament there are at least a couple of items that pertain to your recent efforts,if you haven't read them already. 6-31 page 405 has some encouraging info on grounded jt's and 6-33 page 407 refers to serious car battery charging with an avremenko circuit on 1 end of the secondary and the other end open.
                              lotsa good stuff in there including pjk's own jt version with a claimed cop of 1.8.
                              i'm gunna get me a proper earth connection.
                              Yes, a diode between the basecoil and minus battery works.
                              I have never used it on any transistor JT's so I just forgot to put it in.

Comment

• capacitor for board build

Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
                                weird i cant edit
                                Hello Mr. Clean,

Clarence,

have been looking for storage capacitors for finish of DON's board build per attached schematic. the shown 8uF caps at 2000v I haven't been able to locate at a reasonable price so far, however Amazeing1.com does have 30uF- 4500v caps at 219.00 each. my question is the greater capacitance value of 30uF versus 8uF? I am concerned about the time/storage length, since the capacitance is greater will the time/storage affect the frequency values of the secondary input to the storage capacitors as a whole? I would have to use two of the caps in series to store the total 7995v produced by the secondary coil system.

just curious what your thoughts would be and was curious if your build used the 8uF value or was it a 10uF value - I don't remember exactly. I appreciate your previous exp's and videos as do the other members. thanks in advance Kurt!

as always, mike onward!
                                Last edited by clarence; 05-26-2013, 06:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X