No announcement yet.

Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• simple question : how can I trust you ?

Comment

• @Workshopelf:

Welcome aboard!

I hope that you have made a discovery that so many others have missed and overlooked. However, in order to get any real attention on this forum you will have to offer some "proof" that others can replicate.

Simply asking for funds isn't going to get you very far I'm afraid.

And be prepared to get ALOT of criticism if you make any unusual claims.

Wishing you the best!

truesearch

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
        hi man, they are just 2.1v 20 mA LED's all in series x20
        Ok, thanks.
        level

Comment

• @boguslaw: Well, I realize that I am not very well known at present in the free energy world. I also realize I havent posted on this forum before. In fact, I havent even posted on any of these forums before. I read about crowdfunding on the PES network website, and decided I would give it a try. In order to help spread the word about my work, I went ahead and posted a message.

@truesearch: I was able to run small lamps and even a small motor on the output side of my transformer. If I simply gave the folks here all the details, it would ruin my crowdfunding campaign. Thanks for wishing me the best!

Comment

• Don Diagram

Does anyone know where this diagram came from?
            Attached Files
            Dude, you're curving my space-time.

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
              thanks Serg, i like the sound of that
              could you draw a picture of what you mean?
              Hello Mr. Clean,

Clarence,

@ all
              just some photos of progress on my group DON SMITH board build. All I am waiting for now is the transformer and .047uF cap and it will be complete up
              through the testing terminal strip.

I will use several 500w halogen bulbs to test results.

As I progressed through the build, I have come to understand that DON did not just throw this build together to have something to do as some might have supposed! Every component and its application and relation to each other was pre-engineered by DON!!!! I will get into some of the intricate details later, let it suffice to say they are quite interesting.

I will not use the oil filled storage caps at this stage. I have implemented a terminal strip for attaching test devices.

photos attached and build schematic, also I am using an inverter, variac, and 60HZ transformer instead of the 12v NST shown in schematic.

cheers,
              mike onward!
              Last edited by clarence; 05-29-2013, 07:23 PM.

Comment

• nice build

Hi there Clarence!
                You and your group have done a great work as I see from the pictures.Very good.
                Thanks for sharing info with us. Please, keep us updated with how your work is progressing.
                Thanks.
                << BP Ultimate + Shell-V Power + Allies (opec) = the Ultimate Power Aligators to Suck People`s Blood !-! >>

Comment

• Impressive

Originally posted by clarence View Post
                  Hello Mr. Clean,

Clarence,

@ all
                  just some photos of progress on my group DON SMITH board build. All I am waiting for now is the transformer and .047uF cap and it will be complete up
                  through the testing terminal strip.

photos attached and build schematic, also I am using an inverter, variac, and 60HZ transformer instead of the 12v NST shown in schematic.

cheers,
                  mike onward!
                  Thanks for sharing.Wow! Keep us informed

Comment

• Pulsed DC in AC out:Evidence for?

Originally posted by Peculian View Post
                    Hello everybody here.
                    Ged, you said: (Yep I am certain now).. and personally I get the point.
                    But , can you please tell/elaborate why you are certain it is the way the device operates ?
                    Just in case so someone else maybe gets the point.
                    Hello Peculian,
                    Thank for your endorsements, useful insights and encouragement.

To answer the question as to a AC output on L2 when the initial current on L1 is Pulsed DC here goes my very Layman, (Please remember ,guys, I do not have a Degree in Electronics and Electrical Engineering ).

Here is what I think happens.Pulsed DC is still changing electricity.So you have peak to peak pulses of one sign.Now that is on L1 wrapped on a ferrite core (which has overunity characteristics) When L1 is pulsed, as the waveform (squarewave) rises power enters and is stored in the ferrite, a magnetic field is formed that simultaneously grows with the rising current from L1.L2 through induction is affected by this rising waveform so a current is induced in one direction.When L1 switches off the field collapses in L1 and so does the induced power in the core.The collapsing field also induces and causes a current flow in L2 but in the opposite direction.You now have AC.Manufacturers need to have DC from the flyback so they inserted , diodes inside L2,in fact some patents show several diodes in series at various points in L2.This is done to reduce any generated AC component as best as possible.

I have measured AC voltage from my flyback when pulsed with DC 10 volts.Apparently, although not as high a value as the DC component, it still appears significant.AC still forms even after passing the embedded diodes.

I have drawn information from the following sources regarding this phenomenon:

(1.) Patents: Flyback Design.
                    (2.) Naudins Solid State Generator: Notice he uses pulsed DC in and uses diodes to rectify the output from coil 2. 2SGen, an amazing tiny Solid State Generator by JL Naudin
                    (3.) Magnacoster Device: Lots of diodes at the output despite pulsed DC in.
                    (4.) PJK Chapter 11 page 115 May edition.
                    (5.) LaserSabers Joule Ringer and other Joule Ringers that have secondaries.

You are all welcome to debunk, clarify or add to what was said.This is my understanding at this time and I am willing to learn from others .

@ Peculian, at present my side project involves using mechanical induction to L2 rather than pulsing.Then use mechanical resonance to achieve overunity.Half of the set up will have Don's and others ideas (output from L2) and the first half, mechanically induces resonance, using flywheels,rpm etc.

It will be a variant of Don's mechanical devices with Bedini and others tossed in.

Best regards
                    Ged

Comment

• Amazeing Find Degger!!!!!

Originally posted by deggers View Post
                      Does anyone know where this diagram came from?
                      Hello Deggers,

Clarence,

Sir what you have found IS the schematic to DONS toroid build. Look at the attached photos and realize this great discovery!!!! the schematic and photos match identical.

@Gedfire,

DONS info post on the bottom of this schematic attachment seems to validate your last posting on AC to DC by the back EMF of the core in the load Isolation transformer. the achievement of the 50 or 60HZ he covers in his statement of the HV capacitors (their value with the determined value of inductance on the load isolation transformer primary and a resistor value determined by dons famous NOMOGRAPH WILL produce the filtered 50 or 60 HZ desired).

Also DON states AGAIN that you can have as many of the additional Isolation - Load transformer applications as you desire. this is another implication that these additions DO NOT degrade the Initial L1 or L2 coil operations.!!!!

OOOPPS!- forgot to say that true to DON'S style he did not show the spark gap (GDT) in the center terminal connection inside the toroid.

@ALL - cheers

cheers, mike onward!
                      Last edited by clarence; 07-10-2013, 02:43 PM.

Comment

• Cart Device

Originally posted by clarence View Post
                        Hello Deggers,

@Gedfire,

DONS info post on the bottom of this schematic attachment seems to validate your last posting on AC to DC by the back EMF of the core in the load Isolation transformer. the achievement of the 50 or 60HZ he covers in his statement of the HV capacitors (their value with the determined value of inductance on the load isolation transformer primary and a resistor value
                        OOOPPS!- forgot to say that true to DON'S style he did not show the spark gap (GDT) in the center terminal connection inside the toroid.

@ALL - cheers

cheers, mike onward!
                        I am curious as to the use of the SparkGap in this device.In this case does the Spark Gap also act as a voltage limiter?

Do you think the toroid has a gap?

My research on flyback design suggests the gap is very important.The core vibrates too and when energised may also induce a current into the windings using the energy pulsed and stored from L1.A double action if you ask me.In fact there are patents in PJK that uses ultrasonic vibes and magnetic fields to pulse ferrite and other such magnetostrictive material thus producing excess energy.Even Naudin's experiments confirm ferrite power.

I did see the schematic posted by Degger in the Don Smith Archives that Soundiceuk shared with me.

The toroidal shape is said to be the one of most efficient of transformer design.Add bifilar windings and the multiple windings you suggested and we may just have what are looking for.

Don's files did show rods with one L1 and multiple L2 windings from some undisclosed patent document.

Just some thoughts.

Ged
                        Last edited by Gedfire; 05-28-2013, 01:15 PM.

Comment

• Spark Gap Use

Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
                          I am curious as to the use of the SparkGap in this device.In this case does the Spark Gap also act as a voltage limiter?

Do you think the toroid has a gap?

My research on flyback design suggests the gap is very important.The core vibrates too and when energised may also induce a current into the windings using the energy pulsed and stored from L1.A double action if you ask me.In fact there are patents in PJK that uses ultrasonic vibes and magnetic fields to pulse ferrite and other such magnetostrictive material thus producing excess energy.Even Naudin's experiments confirm ferrite power.

I did see the schematic posted by Degger in the Don Smith Archives that Soundiceuk shared with me.

The toroidal shape is said to be the one of most efficient of transformer design.Add bifilar windings and the multiple windings you suggested and we may just have what are looking for.

Don's files did show rods with one L1 and multiple L2 windings from some undisclosed patent document.

Just some thoughts.

Ged
                          Hello Gedfire,

I have always interpreted the use of a spark gap to be the means to produce a very sharp high intensity pulsed voltage. that's what I perceived from Telsla notes and I believe don followed suit for the same reason and purpose. A use and tell for any replicators on this toroid design will give the ultimate answer, its for sure it wouldn't be that expensive or difficult to try it and find out since he had in his schematic.

again, cheers to all, mike onward!

Comment

• Originally posted by clarence View Post
                            Hello Gedfire,

I have always interpreted the use of a spark gap to be the means to produce a very sharp high intensity pulsed voltage. that's what I perceived from Telsla notes and I believe don followed suit for the same reason and purpose. A use and tell for any replicators on this toroid design will give the ultimate answer, its for sure it wouldn't be that expensive or difficult to try it and find out since he had in his schematic.

again, cheers to all, mike onward!
                            Correct and those very sharp pulses are catalyst for splitting particles into positrons and electrons (left spin and right spin particles) because cosmic radiation is not enough to do it by itself. The next step after this is to transfer energy from fast moving positrons (moving on speed light of faster) into slow moving electrons (they're moving approx. 10m/s on wire) so you can have conventional electricity on output. In February Dynatron already showed one approch how to do it...
                            Беспроводная передача энергии-реальный пример!Часть1. - YouTube
                            Беспроводная передача энергии.Часть2.Ответы. - YouTube
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by T-1000; 05-28-2013, 08:20 PM.

Comment

• You're exactly relevant and right T-1000.
                              I don't know from where you've got this deduction, but I came to the same conclusion after years of reflexions and studies.

More exactly, the quantum medium is known to polarize by creating pairs of electron-positron. There is also presumptions that gammas are created at a lesser level of energy. This is exactly what occurs in cosmic rays, which is already a natural free-energy production that comes from the random conditions in the ambient aether.

To sum-up the system :
                              - high frequency high-voltage disrupts provoke scalar waves which constitute the physical borders of photons
                              - scalar waves provide the wave guides in which high energy photons emerge from out the ambient space energy
                              - according to the level of energy involved, these photons can be split at their turns into an electron-positron pair.

The success of the free-energy capture operation relies therefore in the ability of the electric circuit to convert all these space creations into usable electricity.

Clear and obvious!

Comment

• Don board NST observations

Hello @ ALL,

Clarence ,

just some further observations I have encountered while progressing on DON's board build.

long ago I found out that todays NST transformers were unsuitable for DON's build replications. since 3rd Sept 1999 all such devices have mandated secondary ground fault circuits or they cannot be sold! a parallel capacitor which is necessary to establish a particular desired circuit resonance frequency is seen as a definite shunt, overload, ground fault, etc. by these type NST's and their voltage output goes to 0 or close to it. end of story!

I kept researching and wondering what was evident in the types of NST,s DON used that I evidently wasn't aware of. after a couple of months it finally jumped out at me. (guess I'm slow- who cares)

In DON's bonus video where he holds up the small Bertonee NST was the first clue. two wires in-two wires out, NO ground or ground wire. (an old school type NST). in several more demos it was the same scenario and the fact that these were all 12v devices. then in DON's board build I saw that there was a long ground bolt sticking out the side of the AC type NST. (you will NOT find a long ground bolt sticking out the side of these type NST's EVER). their grounds are always incorporated into the end mounting lug or a special END mount lug. DON evidently went inside that NST and separated the two secondary grounds and then used them as a center tap for the return of the two diode connected leads through the L1 coil circuit also enabling him to parallel the .1uF caps for resonance without killing the circuit voltage.

long story but it works for me! I have also found a good source for the early old school type neon transformers and they are not really expensive. you can use one with its two output leads or use two of them and combine two of their leads center tap style and use on a DONS board build. there is a schematic for either way to go.

just wanted to share progress - my transformer and last cap arrive Friday.

cheers, mike onward!
                                Last edited by clarence; 07-12-2013, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X