Parametrics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parametrics

Recent interest in parametrics reminded me of this little patent application I have been sitting on for a while now. I think many here can learn an enormous amount and possibly really go to town with the concept.

The title of the application is.... Parametric Power Multiplication
    by James F Corum. If you are not familiar with the Corum brothers, they are two of the foremost experts on Tesla technology, and this patent is a gold mine.

I hope you all enjoy this read as much as I did.

http://www.wipo.int/pctdb/en/wo.jsp?WO=2008097768

Parametric power multiplication invention

have fun.

Thanks alot Armagdn03

Originally posted by Armagdn03 View Post
    Recent interest in parametrics reminded me of this little patent application I have been sitting on for a while now. I think many here can learn an enormous amount and possibly really go to town with the concept.

The title of the application is.... Parametric Power Multiplication
    by James F Corum. If you are not familiar with the Corum brothers, they are two of the foremost experts on Tesla technology, and this patent is a gold mine.

I hope you all enjoy this read as much as I did.

(WO/2008/097768) PARAMETRIC POWER MULTIPLICATION

Parametric power multiplication invention

have fun.
    Thanks Armagdn03 here is the Google patent link:
    Parametric Power Multiplication - Google Patent Search

Comment

Ive been trying to crawl my way through the patent. Could someone please clarify what item 119 on figure 1 of this webpage is?
      He describes it as "slits" and im thinking that its nothing more than two physical connections between the ring and the other "launching wave guide" wire, the connections being spaced at a 1/4 wave distance. Is that correct?

Comment

Originally posted by cody View Post
        Ive been trying to crawl my way through the patent. Could someone please clarify what item 119 on figure 1 of this webpage is?
        He describes it as "slits" and im thinking that its nothing more than two physical connections between the ring and the other "launching wave guide" wire, the connections being spaced at a 1/4 wave distance. Is that correct?
        Yes that is correct, these are electrical connections which allow the ring to be accessed 1/4 wavelength appart allowing for the quarter wave cancellation requirements to occur.

Comment

Working...
        X