Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An interesting observation about alternating current

Hi everyone,

Yesterday, I accidentally noticed something, that is worth sharing and researching.
    I had a lamp attached to the outlet plug of my wall, which was on. When I was plugging a 12 volt adaptor for my hard disk to the same outlet, the lamp went really bright for a fraction of second. As this interested me I plugged the adaptor several times in and out, and I noticed that sometimes this event happens and the lamp goes really bright for a moment. Maybe shorting AC at its peak for a fraction of second, and releasing it, made a high voltage Radiant spark, which made the lamp go really bright.

Anyway an observation I liked to share ...

Elias
    Humility, an important property for a COP>1 system.
    http://blog.hexaheart.org

The instant things go on

There can be a surge when things are initially turned on.

That's what half these systems try to achieve.

Well spotted, hope you follow the evidence, the universe sends us these anomalies I believe in the hope that we take notice.

Or it's pure chance.

Love and light
    Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

Thats surge. What I see is the transformer is a bigger load than the lamp on the circuit. It will draw the higher required current on the wire increasing the current to the lamp till it balances out. You could try moving the lamp to an outlet on the same circuit,one thats further from the panel,and see if the same effect happens further down the line.

Comment

Originally posted by Iotayodi View Post
        Thats surge. What I see is the transformer is a bigger load than the lamp on the circuit. It will draw the higher required current on the wire increasing the current to the lamp till it balances out. You could try moving the lamp to an outlet on the same circuit,one thats further from the panel,and see if the same effect happens further down the line.
        The Adaptor and the lamp are parallel to each-other, so they must not affect each-other that much. It happens sometimes, and I think it happens at the moment I disconnect the adaptor from the plug, (fast connection and disconnection), an effect like the Bedini-Watson Energizer, I suppose, not sure. Maybe the whole wiring of my home acts like an inductor and plugging and unplugging an adaptor acts like shorting a coil.
        Humility, an important property for a COP>1 system.
        http://blog.hexaheart.org

Comment

Working...
        X