No announcement yet.

Reactive Power Generator (RPG) Replication Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ring the Ring-2024-02-01_18-23-58.jpg This is like Ishmal Aviso (sp) / Konehead's Ring the Ring circuit.
    Last edited by rs__; 02-02-2024, 12:54 AM.

Comment

• Most of what is believed about speeding up rotors by loading generator coils needs some discussion.

This is not to say there isn't benefit from some of the things proposed - Doug K. and I communicated about his coil shorting circuit, I'm a big fan of coil shorting and I don't have to reinvent the wheel - I think his circuit is great for that.

Watch this from about 5:50 and on: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-Rx7ofFSsQ

Here's the deal - Lenz's Law is not violated in any of these coil shorting experiments but singergicus is partially correct that Lenz Law has a push on the rotor, in a way. This post is mostly in response to singericus' post. Not debating the benefit - clarifying the why.

Instead, Lenz's Law is actually being used to your advantage and this is what is usually missed.

Just look at the Kromrey for example.

If the gen coils are open circuit, the rotor spinning will have magnets or a magnetic field attracted to a core. That is a FREE attraction. But then it takes various amounts of work to pull away from that core.

If you put a load on the gen coil or short the generator coil, you close the loop and any induction in that generator coil causes current to circulate, which creates a mild magnetic field that opposes the magnet that is inducing the counter current and this reduces the attraction to the core allowing the rotor and magnet to swing by that generator coil with LESS attraction to the core, or NO attraction to the core or if timed right a bit of REPULSION from the core with added force.

So when a rotor speeds up because a generator coil is loaded or shorted, it is not because of free energy, it is not because Lenz's law is violated, it is because the PRE-LOADED ATTRACTION to the core that needs work to pull away from that attraction is either reduced or negated or even reversed (3rd one being the most difficult)! Watch my Kromrey shorting coil video above and you will get the correct explanation of what this "phenomena is" and it isn't free energy or a violation of Lenz's Law - it is using Lenz's law to your advantage as I said to reduce or negate that COGGING EFFECT of of a permanent magnet or electromagnetic field from being attracted to the core.

Now that being said, Peter demonstrated this exact Kromrey machine on stage to charge a battery with 2 times the output compared to output according to the meters but in any case, that is what I have to say about shorting generator coils and why it UNLOADS the prime mover. It's not free energy and it doesn't violate Lenz's law - it wastes less energy and uses Lenz's law to your benefit.

Tell that to Thane H. and others who are trying to dazzle everyone with BS free energy claims.

Again, there IS benefit to the coil shorting on generator coils and that is a whole other topic that deserves its own thread.
      Last edited by Aaron; 02-02-2024, 03:20 AM.
      Sincerely,
      Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
      Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
      RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron View Post

When you say Mike's "gen" coil uses bifilar coils. Are you referring to a generator taking power from the shaft or are you referring to the run coils on the "RPG"?

Which of Mike's presentations and at what time in the presentation was he holding up a toroid choke that you mention?

For those who prefer faster speeds such as myself and some others, it is important to have enough breathing room between the pulses/magnets. In the past, one of my SG type builds was significantly faster with 3 magnets set every 120 degrees apart compared to the exact same system when I just swapped a rotor with 4 magnets set every 90 degrees apart. Spacing, pulse width, etc. coil inductance, you name it. It's quite a few parameters to come together all at once. But there is something to slower speeds - Bedini added the fan to the bicycle wheel SG in order to deliberately slow it down.

Since I have seen multiple builds work as claimed, one of the reasons for starting this thread is to determine that exact difference between those who are not getting the same results and the successes. Everyone should understand that it did take Mike and Norm a number of years to get to that point and I don't really see any special circumstances outside of what Paul spelled out in his They are all the same presentation. I want to see at least a couple independent replication of results regardless of the variation of the build so whatever I can do to facilitate that, I will.
        I'm glad you mentioned this here because it restores my hopes of re-purposing the parts for that Fuelless Engine (to convert it to an RPG). The rotational speed is slow compared to Mike Clarke's design but perhaps it can still demonstrate overunity capabilities. Perhaps worth the effort for purely experimental purposes and to use as a comparison to Mike's RPG design.

Comment

After a bit of research on different batteries, the following may be fairly accurate in terms of lowest impedance at the top to highest at the bottom:

LiFePO4
          AGM Starter
          AGM Deep Cycle
          NiMH
          NiCad
          Marine Lead-Acid - EDIT - not completely confident about the marine battery being in this position??
          SLA Gel
          Flooded Cell Lead-Acid Starter
          Flooded Cell Lead-Acid Deep Cycle

I intentionally left out lithium ion because they're so dangerous. And I cannot recommend anyone spike charge the nimh or nicad.

In Eric Dollard's self-running fuse box, it originally had nicad batteries and with the gel and agm 35ah lead acids he used later on, it didn't self run the same way it used to. It had a multivibrator that would continue to buzz for a long time after it was turned off. This "free energy fuse box" basically had a couple of these batteries and would either give you 12v or 24v.

Mario mentioned the low impedance of AGM and it does appear to be one of the lowest. Again, I just don't like that it is maintenance free and overcharging or charging with too high of a voltage can split the water and make it off gas. I've destroyed a number of them in my experiments over the years. They were mostly 35ah 12v deep cycles from harbor freight.

I can't guarantee the accuracy of the ranking above, but I think it is pretty accurate.
          Has anyone, that you are aware of, used LiFePO4 batteries with an SG? With the lowest impedance, would be worth testing.

Comment

Most of what is believed about speeding up rotors by loading generator coils needs some discussion.

This is not to say there isn't benefit from some of the things proposed - Doug K. and I communicated about his coil shorting circuit, I'm a big fan of coil shorting and I don't have to reinvent the wheel - I think his circuit is great for that.

Watch this from about 5:50 and on: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-Rx7ofFSsQ

Here's the deal - Lenz's Law is not violated in any of these coil shorting experiments but singergicus is partially correct that Lenz Law has a push on the rotor, in a way. This post is mostly in response to singericus' post. Not debating the benefit - clarifying the why.

Instead, Lenz's Law is actually being used to your advantage and this is what is usually missed.

Just look at the Kromrey for example.

If the gen coils are open circuit, the rotor spinning will have magnets or a magnetic field attracted to a core. That is a FREE attraction. But then it takes various amounts of work to pull away from that core.

If you put a load on the gen coil or short the generator coil, you close the loop and any induction in that generator coil causes current to circulate, which creates a mild magnetic field that opposes the magnet that is inducing the counter current and this reduces the attraction to the core allowing the rotor and magnet to swing by that generator coil with LESS attraction to the core, or NO attraction to the core or if timed right a bit of REPULSION from the core with added force.

So when a rotor speeds up because a generator coil is loaded or shorted, it is not because of free energy, it is not because Lenz's law is violated, it is because the PRE-LOADED ATTRACTION to the core that needs work to pull away from that attraction is either reduced or negated or even reversed (3rd one being the most difficult)! Watch my Kromrey shorting coil video above and you will get the correct explanation of what this "phenomena is" and it isn't free energy or a violation of Lenz's Law - it is using Lenz's law to your advantage as I said to reduce or negate that COGGING EFFECT of of a permanent magnet or electromagnetic field from being attracted to the core.

Now that being said, Peter demonstrated this exact Kromrey machine on stage to charge a battery with 2 times the output compared to output according to the meters but in any case, that is what I have to say about shorting generator coils and why it UNLOADS the prime mover. It's not free energy and it doesn't violate Lenz's law - it wastes less energy and uses Lenz's law to your benefit.

Tell that to Thane H. and others who are trying to dazzle everyone with BS free energy claims.

Again, there IS benefit to the coil shorting on generator coils and that is a whole other topic that deserves its own thread.

Regarding the magnets used in the kromrey system presented in your video, can be used any ferite magnets you find them in the market , or are specific one with special composition ?

Comment

• Hi Ed:
              Hope I can catch you before you make this mistake. Trying to charge LiPo's in this manner will most likely make them catch fire. That is why most use LA's. I have had good luck with NiMih's too. You can damage them but at least they will just get hot and quit working. Strict rules apply when charging Lithium batts. Do not break them, only disaster awaits.
              thay

Comment

• Originally posted by edbecnel View Post

Has anyone, that you are aware of, used LiFePO4 batteries with an SG? With the lowest impedance, would be worth testing.
                Yes,

Paul has a bicycle wheel SG and used lifepo4 banks on the front and back and one time me and Peter were there, they "stairstepped" themselves up so that both batteries ended with a voltage higher than when they started. Honestly, it is hard for me to believe they did that because it's a relatively low power SG with a single coil - can't recall if the coil had multi power windings, but it was definitely one coil for the entire wheel. That was maybe 5 years ago or something. I am NOT claiming anyone is going to get those results and I'd like to see that tested again but only so many hours in the day.
                Sincerely,
                Aaron Murakami

Comment

• Originally posted by sinergicus View Post

Regarding the magnets used in the kromrey system presented in your video, can be used any ferite magnets you find them in the market , or are specific one with special composition ?
                  Those magnets are old school, very inexpensive typical old radio shack type rectangular ceramics. I stick a screwdriver to them in the video to show how weak they've become but of course most of the magnetism is channeled rather than coming out the sides. I've had to remove those magnets and re-shim them several times and I did test that they are indeed not very strong.
                  Sincerely,
                  Aaron Murakami

Comment

• Originally posted by thaelin View Post
                    Hi Ed:
                    Hope I can catch you before you make this mistake. Trying to charge LiPo's in this manner will most likely make them catch fire. That is why most use LA's. I have had good luck with NiMih's too. You can damage them but at least they will just get hot and quit working. Strict rules apply when charging Lithium batts. Do not break them, only disaster awaits.
                    thay
                    The lifepo4 don't have the same flammability hazard as lithium ions.

But in any case, sending high voltage spikes to a battery is and can be dangerous - everyone has to take responsibility for themselves and don't do this unless you are qualified to run these experiments.
                    Sincerely,
                    Aaron Murakami

Comment

• Originally posted by thaelin View Post
                      Hi Ed:
                      thay
                      Thanks for the warning. I do know that LiFePO4 batteries have a slow charging process. I have a LiFePO4 and a charger for it. I certainly won't make this mistake.

Comment

The lifepo4 don't have the same flammability hazard as lithium ions.

But in any case, sending high voltage spikes to a battery is and can be dangerous - everyone has to take responsibility for themselves and don't do this unless you are qualified to run these experiments.
                        Thank you Aaron. I will stick to charging Lead Acid batteries and perhaps NiCad batteries. I wish I would've learned about this before I threw away all of my old NiCad batteries along with the cordless drills they were made for. I did keep my DeWalt cordless drills that used NiCad, but only because I bought an adaptor for using DeWalt's 20V Lithium batteries.

Comment

• Hi all,

about speeding up under load... I've attached a pdf I made called "Simple Adams motor concepts" that collects the info that was on 14 web pages (not available anymore) made years ago by a guy who called himself "Hoptoad".

The section on bending Lenz's law he wrote is the best explanation I've seen so far, and confirms what I've seen on the bench.
                          Anyway I recommend reading the whole thing as he sure was (hope still is) a smart and precise guy.

cheers

Mario
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Mario; 02-07-2024, 03:57 PM.

Comment

• Thank you for sharing this with us. I'll definitely look at it.

Comment

• Anybody else making any progress with the RPG attempt?

I'd love to see some discharge tests on the CBA IV or similar showing exactly how much current your battery can deliver for 20 hours from full charge to 12v for starter batteries. That's going to give you a benchmark so you know what your system is even doing.
                              Sincerely,
                              Aaron Murakami

Comment

• Used a 12V SiC switch, >600V spikes at 100Hz into a 65amp/hr marine battery, each test is 3mins then loaded at 2A until it hits 12V, graphs show, even at this tiny scale, the "time gain" present when the battery is cycled in this manor. The battery becomes a translater between vacuum energy and real world energy, its like a pump, you charge up the battery a bit with the spikes, then discharge and repeat, like pumping a well, imagine this test at 60V, automated and ran for days......
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X