Self-charging high energy density supercapacitor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Self-charging high energy density supercapacitor

Hi! It's been a while since I posted perpetual motion machines here . Today I am publishing a self-charging supercapacitor Patent UA115206 U . The author of the patent has done a lot of work, the document contains about 100 tests of various self-charging cells.This document could not be found in English.The original document will be attached.
    The approximate translation of the name of this cell is Condenser - Concentrator of environmental energy. ( C-Kessor )

My understanding of technology. The difference from a supercapacitor is that its electrodes differ in material composition.The method of selecting electrodes is very similar to the method of creating thermocouples.Apparently for this reason there is a large influx of energy from their external environment.
    One example taken from the patent : Silicon - Graphene - Separator - Graphene - Graphite 0.5 Volt 3 Ampere (size D ? ). Electrolyte 38 percent aqueous solution of sulfuric acid.

I was intrigued by this information and did some simple tests. These preliminary tests confirm the information in the patent.Of course, more independent tests are needed.
    The most interesting thing is that this technology is very accessible and easy to repeat and scale. In the following posts I will try to add information about my replications, tests and details about this patent.
    Attached Files

I'll try to add a photo of my test of a self-charging supercapacitor. This is my free interpretation of this technology. The cell is made from a 5 ml syringe and has the following diagram

Steel - Activated carbon - Separator - Activated carbon - Constantan. 0.4 Volts 3 Milliamperes. Electrolyte approximately 30 percent aqueous solution of citric acid.
    I will also add that this cell has been operating for 7 months without any deterioration in its parameters. It has also survived numerous short-circuit current measurements without any problems.

Best regards, Boris
    Last edited by BorisKrabow; Today, 01:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X