X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xee2
    replied
    Originally posted by anonymussle View Post
    I was curious to know what other SEC schematics are available (preferably lower voltage ones <12vdc, etc)...
    Anonymussle
    I posted one on this page and a few on page 32.

Leave a comment:

• anonymussle
    replied
    Other SEC circuit designs

Hi all,

I was curious to know what other SEC schematics are available (preferably lower voltage ones <12vdc, etc)...

Thanks in advance,
    Anonymussle

Leave a comment:

• anonymussle
    replied
    Originally posted by xee2 View Post
    Nice video. Will removing the 1M resistor and capacitor makes any difference? I do not see how they can be doing anything.
    You're right... I took them out and nothing happened... CFLs go on CFLing...

Using two AAs, 1watt and 9watt hanging by my desk at the moment...

Leave a comment:

• xee2
    replied
    Originally posted by anonymussle View Post
    Now I'm on to SEC land and I was so surprised with what I saw I had to throw a circuit together.
    Nice video. Will removing the 1M resistor and capacitor makes any difference? I do not see how they can be doing anything.

Leave a comment:

• anonymussle
    replied
    Hi folks...

I just finished my Joule Thief CFL circuit with good results and posted the info on the "Big Joule Theif" thread. Now I'm on to SEC land and I was so surprised with what I saw I had to throw a circuit together.

I made a video and posted it:
    YouTube - anonymussle's Channel: Anonymussle's CFL Tree

Thanks much you guys for all your hard work. It's really amazing the stuff you can do!

Anonymussle

Leave a comment:

• Jiffycoil
    replied
    Please explain what this has to do with the topic of this thread? Maybe I'm missing something.

Leave a comment:

• bmlobo
    replied
    Armatures and pulse Motors

New updates
    PULSE MOTOR, FREE ENERGY & OVER UNITY
    Pics Of Places & Things

Leave a comment:

• seth
    replied
    Heres my exciter working on 1AA with an emergency charger. Only seems to work a bit better than without the charger.

YouTube - 1AA exciter with charger

Still, all improvements are always welcome!

Leave a comment:

• xee2
    replied
    Originally posted by Jiffycoil View Post
    It must have something to do with the secondary coil size.
    You are correct. Changing L2 to 6 turns increased the current.

Leave a comment:

• anut
    replied
    Hi folks, I have been a lurker in this thread. I have a question regarding these JT-based SEC devices. Is it possible to limit the input current down to 15 uA?

Leave a comment:

• kooler
    replied
    @all
    have you folks check this place.. is this a good deal or bad..

Emergency 8 in 1 Cell Phone/MP3 Charger-The Electronic Goldmine

hope it helps

robbie

Leave a comment:

• seth
    replied
    I have one of the cell phone chargers coming and I want to see how efficient at transferring energy I can make my setup using low voltage. From what Ive seen from the others guys they get great results.
    I hear you mate!

Looked at 2 mobile phone shops today and neither of them had the 1AA chargers...only car chargers. I figure if 1AA can light a 14W CFL wirelessly without the charger, perhaps with the charger we get OU - but im an optimist always have been.

Leave a comment:

• Jiffycoil
    replied
    I have one of the cell phone chargers coming and I want to see how efficient at transferring energy I can make my setup using low voltage. From what Ive seen from the others guys they get great results.

Leave a comment:

• seth
    replied
    It must have something to do with the secondary coil size. I tried a smaller coil and had heat issues with the transistor. I'm going to experiment changing around the primary size on my setup. I'm going to give it a helical coil covering 1/3 of the secondary and see what happens.
    My first prototype of the exciter was with a helical primary (4-5 turns) covering the whole of the secondary - and it worked very well.

Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• Jiffycoil
    replied
    It must have something to do with the secondary coil size. I tried a smaller coil and had heat issues with the transistor. I'm going to experiment changing around the primary size on my setup. I'm going to give it a helical coil covering 1/3 of the secondary and see what happens.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X