Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TanTric
    replied

it is so hot, that you will not hold your finger near more that one second...

i think i have not experiencied burn spots because i just touch it instantly, im not masochist, eheh, its impossible to hold it there, to hot!

now i will try to light incandescent bulbs with 1.5V input to 9V maximum... im working in my super efficient setup!!

hugs and thank you for the feedback xee

Leave a comment:

• xee2
    replied
    Originally posted by TanTric View Post
    just to show my high power Exiter!

[YouTube]YouTube - jujusalva's Channel
    Thanks for the video. Does the plasma leave a burn spot when you touch it?

Leave a comment:

• slayer007
    replied
    In this video I just show the difference with and without the capacitor accross the L2 coil.
    When using this with higher voltage the capacitor doesn't have much effect.
    But on lower voltage it sure does.

YouTube - Exciter With And Without capacitor

Leave a comment:

• TanTric
    replied
    yellow!

just to show my high power Exiter!

Input: 20V at arround 1.2A (24W) at best, im lightning 240V (15W) fridge's incandescent bulbs wirelessly at small distance, by the time of the video i was with somekind of problem and my performance was decreasing i was not able to find why, but in the first tests, before i made it, i was even able to light a 25W incandescent bulb and the 15W bulbs much more brighter!

at the end i show my small mini tesla with an aluminium pype core, powering a bright led at maybe 1.5/2meters wirelessly!

Enjoy! [YouTube]YouTube - jujusalva's Channel

Last edited by TanTric; 07-30-2010, 06:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Prio
    replied
    Joulethief SEC exciter and variants

To all people researching and experimenting on this thread with electrolysis. A must to read! There are most interesting findings concerning electrolysis in the below mentioned thread. If things are true, I see great opportunities for guys in this thread to join in for successful cooperation. With the brain power of the great people in this thread, success may fall in place for very efficient electrolysis using Joulethief Exiter technology.

The downfalls of conventional electrolysis - and how to fix them

Leave a comment:

• muchuanlin
    replied
    Well learn it
    It would be good to see input output measurements, because if there is an energy increase from the lattice (and the accompanying temperature decrease of excited mass), we know we don't have to rely on the mpsa06, and can possibly excite the field with more Amperage using high power transistors and see if the returns are linear, diminishing or exponential.

Leave a comment:

• totoalas
    replied
    Mini Tesla Lighting

Lidmotor

great video and view what a luxury

Hope you can show us the mini Tesla with your previous solar jt combined

Im trying to use a solar cell from calculator to power up a jt into a 12 v 1.2 ah battery

Cheers
    totoalas

Leave a comment:

• synchro
    replied
    Screen.

@Woopy,

Maybe try and attach the top wire from the diode to a piece of screen and see what happens!

Leave a comment:

• Lidmotor
    replied
    Practical use for an exciter---The "Mini" at sea

@All
    I took my "Mini" on a sailing trip and tried it out as a practical light at sea. It worked and it proved to me that this technology CAN be put to use and not just be an interesting experiment.

YouTube - Mini Tesla Coil Light ---at sea.ASF

Cheers,

Lidmotor

Leave a comment:

• rave154
    replied
    nice stuff there woopy

if you dont have any stainless steel tubing to hand.....you could always try what i did....which was to take two stainless steel tea spoons...and place them against one another with little bits of rubber in between them, positioned to keep them from actually touching.

hope this helps.

Leave a comment:

• woopy
    replied
    and a small youtube complement

good night

Laurent

YouTube - slayer electrolisis with outside diode

Leave a comment:

• woopy
    replied
    Hi all

just a small update of electrolisis experiment

I tried to put the diode outside the water container.

I made 2 small holes in the container and glued 2 thin stainless steel wire one bent to up and one bent to down. I connected the 1N4148 at the end of the wires and lets go.

Very good electrolisis with 22 volts and 0.85 A.

so the corrosion problem should be away

Than i had some further idea i have drawn but not tested. Perhaps tubing could be better than wire. (Stanley Meyer perhaps)

good luck at all

Laurent
    Attached Files
    Last edited by woopy; 08-29-2010, 06:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• totoalas
    replied
    L1 outputfor charging same power source???

[QUOTE=Lidmotor;105235]@ Penno & All

I still ask the question: What the heck is going on here with these relatively low voltage circuits that produce the electrostatic effects of a traditional HV Tesla Coil?

Hi to all
    To add another question?
    Can we add a diode from the output of L1 or another coil rolled in L1 to connect to the positive rail of the power source during operation??????

Ive asked tis question since when i connnected the mini tesla coil without a load for 2hours and the output of L1 1 cm from the positive rail of 12 v car battery
    the voltage reading from 12.79 jumped to 12.81 in 2 hours
    Update same result batt charge returns to its original value after discharging from 12.63 to 12.72 in the afternoon

Somebody eXplained PASSIVATION IN Grounloop thread so my tests stopped here

cchheers

totoalas
    Last edited by totoalas; 08-02-2010, 12:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TanTric
    replied
    hi lid

is mopozco putting the output of the flyback, on the tesla coil primary?

you might like to look on my new video: YouTube - COLD ENERGY

im lightning an incandescent bulb directly from a flyback, using the tesla hairpin circuit! was anyone allready able to light incandescents from flyback output without using any kind of parallel step down transformer?

maybe its not something special but that let me mouth open!

sorry the offtopic guys!

hugs

Originally posted by Lidmotor View Post
    @ Penno & All
    I have been following Mopozco's work for some time and he builds some very interesting devices. There is no narration in his videos but he does use circuit diagrams and notes usually. It is still hard for me to understand exactly what is happening sometimes. He built a SSTC and posted several videos of it. This one shows an experiment that is similar to what we have been doing here showing one wire or wireless transmission of energy. The circuit is a standard simple one transistor flyback transformer Tesla coil driver. Notice the spark gap in the video. This is NOT what we are doing here on this tread but it does show similar effects so I thought that it would be worth showing.

I still ask the question: What the heck is going on here with these relatively low voltage circuits that produce the electrostatic effects of a traditional HV Tesla Coil?

Here is the video by Mopozco that looks alot like what we are doing:

YouTube - fun with electrostatic VII "wireless beercans energy transmission"

Lidmotor

Leave a comment:

• Lidmotor
    replied
    MOPOZCO---Solid State Tesla coil

@ Penno & All
    I have been following Mopozco's work for some time and he builds some very interesting devices. There is no narration in his videos but he does use circuit diagrams and notes usually. It is still hard for me to understand exactly what is happening sometimes. He built a SSTC and posted several videos of it. This one shows an experiment that is similar to what we have been doing here showing one wire or wireless transmission of energy. The circuit is a standard simple one transistor flyback transformer Tesla coil driver. Notice the spark gap in the video. This is NOT what we are doing here on this tread but it does show similar effects so I thought that it would be worth showing.

Here is the video by Mopozco that looks alot like what we are doing:

YouTube - fun with electrostatic VII "wireless beercans energy transmission"

Lidmotor

Leave a comment:

Working...
X