• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rave154
    replied
    Johnny,

thanks for doing that with the wireless "Electrolysis"

i guess 1 question would be, would the gas production increase if the surface area ( or even total mass ) of the anode was increased?

also..increasing the size of the cathode such that the outside diameter of the cathode puts it closer to the inside edge of the glass tube such that there is only a thin layer of water between the two... and see if this increases or decreases the gas.

between these two you might be able to figure out more about whats going on.

p.s an idea just occured ot me as well, how about adding parts onto both the anode and cathode to make it into the form of those "Stan Meyer" cells where concentric rings of alternating cathode - anode - cathode - anode... are formed?

Thanks again.

Leave a comment:

• totoalas
    replied
    Seclightplus Gas Wow

Juju
    Very strong output at500 ma nice show
    Jonny
    great HHO i will try with lye or baking soda

Other application wart removal already fried some on my leg he he he

totoalas

Leave a comment:

• Xenomorph
    replied
    Wow cool Jonny!

Leave a comment:

• jonnydavro
    replied
    HiRave154 wondered if Dr Stifflers one gas "electrolysis" experiment could be replicated using Slayers exciter and it can and works really well.
    Here is a vid showing similar results to Dr stifflers and Lidmotors and also gas evoution at a distance.
    YouTube - Dr Stiffler's gas produced with a Slayer exciter

@Juju.Wow:Great vid That is a great setup you have and the transistor change has worked out good judging by the plasma output and i love that little spark gap,amazing.Cheers for the vid.Jonny.
    Last edited by jonnydavro; 06-24-2010, 01:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• juju
    replied
    Hi guys

i made a wonderfull video of my tower...

im playing with CFL'S, neon, led, and plasma discharge!

my earth battery was arround, and it becomes exited with the wireless presence and stays steady, if i touch the ground connection to the base blinks more fast that with the tower off.

Enjoy!

YouTube - TESLA WIRELESS - JJ

"Im playing the game, the one that'll take me to my end...
    im waiting for the rain, to wash who i am!"

Leave a comment:

• totoalas
    replied
    rSEC TOROID OUTPUT

Juju

sorry for the confusion that description 220 / 2kv xfmr to microwave radiator
    is for the microwave oven circuit .........but will try this in place of toroid

I used the the Jonny SEC toroid recently posted and just used the L1 output
    to connect to the HV side of the microwave radiator with the other end open
    Instead of another coil the microwave radiator acts the same way but with stronger field
    will try to install cap/4148 diode across the microwave radiator as a RECEIVER as Jonny suggested and use a. toroid 7/28 turns b.oven transformer in place of toroid
    Update
    w/ L2 pancake and toroid current draw 180 ma
    with toroid alone 70 ma
    load 3 8 watts on L1
    1 20W fl on the microwave radiator
    connection of microwave radiator -- output of L1 to avrenko plug on 400uf cap parallel to the coil of the radiator
    transistor MPSA06 EBC nd the other MPSA06 C TO B and B TO E 12v dc supply
    cooling the trnsistor with THE COPPER OF TERMINaL BLOCK for 10 amp the temp drop from 30 to 26

cheers
    totoalas
    Last edited by totoalas; 06-23-2010, 01:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• juju
    replied
    hmm

cool, i have one of those you are showing on my microwave... i have allready take out a small motor, the cap and the transformer...

but i have not seen any use for that radiator, and i am not understanding clearly what you are doing, can you draw a easy diagram?

you are actually feeding the 220->2kv transformer, with 12V? and your transistors can handle that voltage output?

sory for the silly questions, but i have no idea of what you are really doing!

anyway, keep it up!

hug totoalas

ps: if you can, please post pictures with less resolution in the future, so it dont mess up with the size of the thread!
    Last edited by juju; 06-22-2010, 05:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• totoalas
    replied
    Sec Toroid Microwave Output

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

step up transformer 220 to 2kv with caP output to microwave radiator

if i can increase voltge input to L1 coil the output will definitely increase the microwve radiation and hopefully wireles trnsmision......

thanks Jonny for the response i ill try your toroid turns and separate the microave from L1 coil and will see next result????????
    Juju this unit I removedfrom the microwave oven pls see pix ty
    totoalas

Leave a comment:

• jonnydavro
    replied
    @totoalas
    Originally posted by totoalas View Post
    howto increase voltage of secndary 35T toroid to L1 to increase range of rectangular coil
    either install a cap and diode cross 10T or 35T???????
    or another 10 T in toroid ith cap across collector and emitter????
    Hi totoalasThe easiest thing to try is just change the turns ratio on the torroid by adding or subtracting turns from each coil a bit like tuning a joulethief .I had a quick try and 7 turns and 28 turns seemed to work quite good on a 37mm torroid and after you have maximised the voltage by tuning the torroid,you can try adding some of slayers cap mods but the best way to maximise output is in the reciever as if the reciever is in resonance with the transmitter then more energy is transferred.
    Also you need to have a way to see if any changes you make increase the output.Dr Stiffler made a vid of a field strengh meter which may be useful for this.
    p.s Great experiments you are doing.Any chance of some more pics as i am a bit curious about your microwave radiator too Jonny.
    @rave154 Hi .I have powered a dc motor using a circuit kazm posted a while back which lit a bulb but this was not wireless but i think i may try and run the dc motor wirelessly of my rectangle coil as the energy transfer seems quite good but i think these circuits work best with leds and fluorecents.Cheers.Jonny.
    @Woopy.Hi Laurent.Very interesting experiments and results.Thanks for sharing them
    In my own experiments,i have seen the current draw go down when the exciter is loaded by for eg a florecent tube but you have a different setup as i am usually holding something and so become part of the circuit and yours is more "hard wired" and small so i would explore it further,maybe adding leds and also see what happens to the current draw when using an av plug led detector and is the effect still there when using a larger L1.The earth ground current reduction is interesting also.Happy experimenting.Jonny
    @All. Just a quick update on my rectangle coil experiments.I have managed to light a neon bulb at 1.730m and over 2m using a 2nd rectangle coil as a repeater and and led at 3m.I have found that you can tune the coils with a ferrite rod and also they work a lot better if sitting on a metal mass like a filing cabinet.Cheers.Jonny

Leave a comment:

• juju
    replied

Originally posted by totoalas View Post
    Output of L1 connected in series to HV wire of microwave radiator( from microwave oven)
    Cheers
    hello, what is a microwave radiator?

Originally posted by woopy View Post

is this coupling interesting, or i am puzzling in something normal ?

thanks

Laurent
    hi laurent, dont know if it is something new, but you really are showing interesting results!

i made a video of my kapagen replica, please visit the kapanadze thread!

hugs

Leave a comment:

• woopy
    replied
    Hi all

just to complete my previous post

i redo my test and i took 4 identical coils all have 5,3 ohm and 3.9 mh. same wire and same dimension
    same lenght wire to same led quality.

one of those 4 coil is used as the exiter and of course one wire is connected to the Jonny's circuit, and the other wire to the ground as mentionned in previous post.

So, in pix 1 you see the exiter in the midle and the 3 receivers all around.

the distance is enough so that no receiver work at all, at this moment the current is 20.8 ma.

than i approach the 3 receivers until they light a bit. At this stade (pix 2 ) they lit dimly but the current is always at 20.8 ma. ( no load curent surcharge )

than i organised all the 3 receivers so close as possible from the exiter, and as you can see in pix 3, the led are very bright and the current goes down to 20.0 ma.

Than i disconnected the ground and the current surged at 260 ma .
    than i reconnected the ground and back to 20.0 ma

is this coupling interesting, or i am puzzling in something normal ?

thanks

Laurent
    Last edited by woopy; 08-29-2010, 06:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• woopy
    replied
    Hi johnny and all

Thank you very much for your circuit. It works great.

As i am now working on Kapagen, and as a lot of replicators i am scotched probably due to resonance problem. So i tried to make a mini kapagen with your circuit.
    And by doing this i made a small discovery , And i wonder if you have already seen this effect.

So i built your circuit with a MPSA 05 a resistor in serie with a potentiometer.

the exciter is a small coil with 5.3 ohm and the outer wire of the coil goes to the ground (a steel bar1 meter deep in the garden, it works also with the house ground).

the receiver is exactly the same coil (5.3 ohm). With the 2 wires simply directly connected to a white led. I have noticed that the coil resistance and probably inductance must be the same as the exiter.

so as you see on the pix 1, the receiver is at about 10 cm from the exiter

and the led is dimly lit and the current is at 20.3 ma. Than i approach the receiver to the exiter, and the led become very bright, but the current goes down to 20.3 ma (see pix 2).

The voltage is at 14.5 volts

I have tried it also with 2 receivers, one each side of the exiter and the effect is also present, when i approach the first receiver the current goes down and when i approach the second receiver the current goes further down.

I have tried with different coil resistance between exiter and receiver but same dimension. And it did not work

seems to be an interesting effect

What do you think ?

Good luck at all

Laurent
    Last edited by woopy; 08-29-2010, 06:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• rave154
    replied
    Johnny,

great work

have you ever experimented to try and power any other kinds of loads..specifically resistive/small motor etc? using all the various ways & means that youve demonstrated with the neons & flourescents.

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• totoalas
    replied
    rSEC TOROID OUTPUT

hi to all
    Jonny one question
    howto increase voltage of secndary 35T toroid to L1 to increase range of rectangular coil
    either install a cap and diode cross 10T or 35T???????
    or another 10 T in toroid ith cap across collector and emitter????

thanks
    totoalas

Leave a comment:

• totoalas
    replied
    Sec L2 Avatar

[IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
    Just reporting on the Microwave radiator
    Output of L1 connected in series to HV wire of microwave radiator( from microwave oven)
    Result
    if pointed to L1 no output for the 8 w lamp
    If pointed outside 2 cm from the unit will light up the 8 w lamp
    there is arc on the end of the coil for the microwave radiator
    Connection
    2 MPSA06 in parallel with one MPSA06 b to e and C to B of the parallel ckt
    Temperature 34 32 32 deg C for 4 hours
    Output of L1 and Microwave brighter at 12 Volts dc adaptor
    Current draw 90mA at 12 v dc transistor temp dropped to 29 deg C
    Will test next
    multiple radiator with one L1 as source
    farthest distance it can produce light
    UPDATE
    Added 2 inches toroid 10T/50T 21 awg prallel to pancake 10T to slayer ckt @12 v 50T from C to In L1 Out L1 to microwave radiator cn light 20 W lamp current draw 90mA
    With bodyground onthe radiator the system light switched off

Cheers
    Last edited by totoalas; 06-21-2010, 10:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X