It looks same, but power is huge

http://www.hvlabs.hu/zpe/Gruz/overun...320 x 240).flv

Comes from here: Index of /zpe/Gruz

Leave a comment:

• slayer007
    replied
    @ Woopy

Thanks for posting your results.
    You may want to try running your setup with just the MPSA06 transistors.With 12v or more the 2N2222 are still easy to burn out.
    Also a Variable capacitor will help with the current intake and tuning along with tuning the L2 coil to the right spot.

I was only showing the 2N2222 transistor in the circuit because people using smaller coils might have a hard time running this without the 2N2222 transistor.
    But the best trasistor for this is the MPSA06 transistor.And if your using larger coils like mine you should just use one or two MPSA06 transistors.

@ Totoalas

Thank you for posting your results.
    You may want to try a larger Variable capacitor to help with tuning and your current intake.

@ Xenmorph

Great video, Thank you for posting it.

Leave a comment:

• jonnydavro
    replied
    Originally posted by Farrah Day View Post
    Yep, I would think that it comes down to whether or not your antenna is of -ve or +ve potential compared to the surrounding air. If it's negative then the air will be negatively ionised by taking electrons from the antenna, (wire, or coil), while if it's at a positive potential, gases in the surrounding air will be trying to give up electrons and so positively ionise.

If one part of a JT cct has a potential difference of 1000V, compared to another part, it may not necessarily mean that the potentials are at +1000V and 0V. It may be that one part of the cct is at +500V, while another part is at -500V. In both scenarios there is a pd of 1000v.
    @Farrah Day.Thanks for this info,it helps a lotThe science behind some of the things going on with these exciters is fascinating and lets hope there are a lot more discoveries to come.
    Regarding electrolysis,here are a series of vids by Dr Stiffler which you and woopy may find interesting.It is quite amazing what the Dr's sec exciter can do and there is a good chance that Slayers exciter will do this too..Not too sure what a coherence converter is though.
    Electrolysis is the least explored aspect with the variant exciters so plenty to get your teeth into.
    YouTube - Can Water be Burned
    YouTube - Can Water be Burned #2
    YouTube - Can Water be Burned #3

Also Farrah,I added an edit to my previous post regarding coil specs which is important.Happy experimenting.Jonny.

Leave a comment:

• woopy
    replied
    avramenko electrolisis

Thanks to all for the response and proposal.

Will have a hard weekend to try a lot of things.
    I just received some MPSA06 , and they work well.

I go now to buy some electrolite to improve the electrolisis

will report later

Good luck

Laurent

Leave a comment:

• Farrah Day
    replied
    Thanks for the info JD, based on your (and others) experiments I hope to be putting a few JT variant ccts together over the weekend.

I'm sure getting some real insights into things around here. There's just so much to be inspired by - though I've got so much catching up to do in order to get up to speed!

@Farrah Day.Hi. That was very interesting info about the corrona discharge.I had a look at wiki and the fact that you can get both positive and negative corrona is interesting as it may be possible to configure the circuit so you can create both as they have different properties and maybe different uses.How would you tell what type is being produced?Any idea's?
    Yep, I would think that it comes down to whether or not your antenna is of -ve or +ve potential compared to the surrounding air. If it's negative then the air will be negatively ionised by taking electrons from the antenna, (wire, or coil), while if it's at a positive potential, gases in the surrounding air will be trying to give up electrons and so positively ionise.

If one part of a JT cct has a potential difference of 1000V, compared to another part, it may not necessarily mean that the potentials are at +1000V and 0V. It may be that one part of the cct is at +500V, while another part is at -500V. In both scenarios there is a pd of 1000V.

Brilliant stuff JD.

Farrah

Leave a comment:

• jonnydavro
    replied
    @Farrah Day.Hi. That was very interesting info about the corrona discharge.I had a look at wiki and the fact that you can get both positive and negative corrona is interesting as it may be possible to configure the circuit so you can create both as they have different properties and maybe different uses.How would you tell what type is being produced?Any idea's?
    It is great that you think the Bedini exciter may be of use to you in your experiments as these variant circuits have only seen the light of day due to the free sharing of ideas here and long may that continue.
    If you want to replicate,it is probably best to mirror my setup first and then try different things.This is how i would go about it.
    1.First of you need well matched L1 and L2 coils.The easiest way to ensure this is to build a Slayer exciter and obtain maximum output by tuning the L2 to the L1.Mine is not yet optimised as Slayer has found the pancake coil config best for L2 but it is simple enough to make both types,Pancake and a loose wrapped coil.The pancake type is on my to do list regarding performance optimisation.
    My L1 is made using 26swg enamell mag wire,wrapped anti-clockwise onto a plastic pop bottle starting at the top end.The use of plastic as a former may play some part as plastic can store a high charge and there is a static crackle when i touch the windings on the bottle with my hand.Start the L1 wind from the start of the flat surface of the bottle to the end.Mine measures 205mm.The L2 is 8 turns of 18swg mag wire.
    2 Use the circuit diagram posted here and in my vids.The first vid i made i had the L1 coil open circuit and in the 2nd vid,i tied one end to the positive rail as this increased plasma output.
    EDIT- 3 The Bedini coil is wound with a 1:1 ratio with two,250 gram rolls of 26swg mag wire.This induces a high voltage in the trigger side of the circuit and is this is needed to create corrona discharge.
    4 The four most important things are the coil,mpsa06 transistor(Mine are Fairchild), relay coil in the trigger circuit and the earth ground to the 100 ohm resistor on the base.It won't create plasma without the 1:1 coil,relay and earth or V ground present although the exciter circuit and motor will run.The earth ground can be replaced by an aluminium baking tray as a virtual ground but output is stronger with an earth ground and the alu tray or kitchen sink is excited as a bonus.
    I have quite a variety of relay coils and each one produces a different frequency and type of plasma so dig all your relays out and try them all.My favourite one at the moment is a 6v relay coil and i am getting some interesting effects with this in regards to plasma and how the Bedini motor operates.
    Also try running it of a variable wall adapter as it starts producing plasma on the 6v setting and spews it out on 12v or you can use a 12v battery.
    This is also a motor so maybe you could use some pickup coils to supplement something?
    My next step with this is to wind a bigger L1 coil and pancake L2 and see what happens.
    Keep in touch as you go and you should have what i have in no time and then we just have to make it better.Good Luck.jonny
    @Xenomorph.Hi Nice battery charging experiments.It always amazes me the amount of batteries that are thrown away at the local tip probably due to sulphation so this is a great find and like you say,when you think about it,Slayers circuit is always at resonance so tailor made for this application.It would be interesting to compare Bedini charger to Slayers exciter on an equal input basis.Nice work.Jonny
    @totoalas.Hi Heat is a problem but it is one we are going to have to solve as i think the mpsa06 is good for about 200mA and the 2n2222 can vary depending on the manufacturer but most fry around 200mA so we are running them at their limit now, so we need to ideally find a power transistor which behaves like the mpsa06 or like Xeno say's,spread the load or use heat sinks,on the mpsa06 you can rest a copper penny against the flat face and that is quite effective but not with the metal case 2222.I am pretty sure Dr Stiffler uses a copper pipe heat sink in some vids so he also has heat.
    One other thing you could try is the "Tranny mod" put another transistor with the collector of the new transistor to the base of the existing one and the base of the new transistor to the emitter of existing one and leave the emitter of the new transistor floating.This is not the same as putting a diode here and this more than halfed my amp draw using mpsa06 but not sure if it will work with 2n2222,worth a try though.
    Strangly,i find i blow most transistors when switching the circuit off.Anyone else find this?
    Dr Stiffer has said that the magic happens with the mpsa06 transistor's and i must admit that performance wise,mpsa06 are hard to beat but there has to be an alternative that will allow us to experiment with higher voltages and current.We just have to find it.Thanks for posting .Jonny
    @Woopy Hi.Thanks for sharing your experiments with us.One wire electrolysis is a pretty new area of research i think so you may have some exotic gas mixes.Have you done the old glowing splint test?
    I must admit i am quite fascinated by electrolysis and i hope to try a few things out,namly the production of a flame.Dr Stiffler i think has done this and i also read somewhere on this Forum about somebody adding 1 drop of pure alcohol to water and this allowed a constant flame to be produced and i think it lasted till the water was gone so that sounds like there is something unusual going on.Thanks for sharing.jonny
    Last edited by jonnydavro; 06-05-2010, 08:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Farrah Day
    replied
    Woopy

It seems to me that you need some sort of variable component in the cct, so that you can tune it better.

The obvious problem as the cct stands is that L2 is too low a resistance and needs to be upped by either adding more turns or reducing the wire gauge - or both.

However, I would have thought that Slayer and JD will instantly be able to tell you how to rectify this problem by some form of tuning, whereby the reactance of L2 can be made to restrict the current flow drawn through it regardless of its dc resistance.

I'm sure one of them will be along before too long.

Incidentally, the electrolysis effect you are seeing is the exact same effect I'm attempting to achieve on a somewhat larger scale with my Closed-Loop Electrolyser. Energy from your one transmission wire is causing the water to ionise, and the Avramemko plug on the end is acting as a charge exchange bridge. So you will have a small current flowing from the water and through the diode cct - a closed-loop!

Farrah

Leave a comment:

• totoalas
    replied
    Xenomorph
    I will try your advise on the 2n2222 to make 4 o5 in parallel ..also add a 30 ohm resistor
    After I finalize the circuit , seal it with black epoxy will the temperature affect the sealed circuit???

thanks
    totoalas

Leave a comment:

• Xenomorph
    replied
    Originally posted by woopy View Post

Than the problem is that the 2N2222 A get very hot . Perhaps some idea to improve that problem ? I have already fried a bunch of them.
    You can cool the 2N2222 with a standard computer fan pointing at it or maybe soldering a piece of metal with a comparatively big surface area to it.

I managed to prevent them from frying by putting a 20-30 Ohm resistor in series with the positive of the supply (AC adaptor). That will limit the current to about 100 mA. If thatīs a too low current for what you are doing, you can only cool it.

EDIT: Just had the idea that you might get around the problem of frying them if you parallel a bunch of 2N2222s like 3 or 4 of them. Thatīs the way itīs being done in inverters to distribute the current over all of them to prevent an individual one from frying.
    Last edited by Xenomorph; 06-04-2010, 01:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• totoalas
    replied
    Slayer Sec @12 V Warm Circuit

Slayer,
    I just want to report on the replication
    12 Inches tall 3 inches dia power 13 v dc from ac dc supply
    L1 26 awg L2 9T 21 AWG
    Variable capacitor set at 0.69nF range (2 nF)
    with MPSA06 and 2N2222
    160 mA transistors are hot with plasma arc on L1 which easily burn my skin
    can be tested in air with ac voltage tester / screw driver
    After 20 minutes transistors fried
    at 200 mA can be used as wart remover

With two 2N2222 the circuit is warm after 2 hours @ 160 mA
    With 20W lamp tied with a rubber to L1 coil ( no flicker)
    Ac voltage tester cab detect L1 output in air
    Run the circuit at ,098 A for the 20W lamp Great results
    Will start to test on the led.s with reflectors
    Thanks again Slayer
    Last edited by totoalas; 06-04-2010, 12:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Farrah Day
    replied
    Hi Woopy

The obvious explanation is that you get twice as much hydrogen evolving at the cathode than you do oxygen at the anode:

2H2O = 2H2 +O2

But I've seen some odd things when it comes to these circuits so it might not be the whole story.

Have you tried using a MOSFET, or using the 2N2222 to trigger a power transistor, or does this destroy the operation of the cct?

Farrah
    Last edited by Farrah Day; 06-04-2010, 11:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

• woopy
    replied
    slayer 007 avramenko electrolisis

Hi all

I tried this setup with my new pancake L2 (10 turns of plain plastic insulated copper) On the Slayer 007 exciter.

It works well, and as you can see the electrolisis is much stronger on one carbon rod than the other. Why ?

And somebody can say what get out , is it pure H or HHO or only O ?

Than the problem is that the 2N2222 A get very hot . Perhaps some idea to improve that problem ? I have already fried a bunch of them.

Thanks and good luck at all

Laurent
    Last edited by woopy; 08-13-2010, 10:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Farrah Day
    replied
    Just did a bit of quick research on this after I realised I didn't really have a clue what I was talking about.

It seems that Jonny has corona discharge... sorry, I made that sound like a medical condition... I meant that Jonny's cct exhibits corona discharge, which is something quite different from the arc jumping from my ignition coil to ground.

It seems that this phenomenom occurs when, well here's a piece from Wikipedia which sums it up nicely:

In electricity, a corona discharge is an electrical discharge brought on by the ionization of a fluid surrounding a conductor, which occurs when the potential gradient (the strength of the electric field) exceeds a certain value, but conditions are insufficient to cause complete electrical breakdown or arcing.
    This maybe just what I need to induce ionisation of the water in my WFC... cct build time!

Farrah

Leave a comment:

• Xenomorph
    replied
    Arcs that donīt hurt are usually of a much higher frequency.
    Not sure about Jonnyīs mod, but the slayer exciter can run in the 1-8 MHz range. A frequency that a 555-timer can only dream of.
    On the other hand, the fact that the arc is in the audible range, allows the conclusion that it is not a high frequency (sounds like 500 Hz or so).
    There is certainly more to Jonnyīs arc than is imaginable right now.
    Last edited by Xenomorph; 06-03-2010, 01:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Farrah Day
    replied
    Jonny

I've got to say that your last video, 'Plasma Propulsion' is quite fascinating, and as always seems to be the case (for me at least), generates a plethora of questions.

If I use a car ignition coil pulsed by my 555 timer cct and bring my finger close to the HV terminal I get one hell of a zap - not at all pleasant. Yet the arc coming from your device does not shock you.

Clearly we are dealing with quite different phenomenoms here. My arc is very orange and only presents when a suitable ground is brought close enough, your blue/purple arc seems to not require a ground source... is this correct? If the wire is hanging in mid air, not close to any potential ground source, does plasma still emanate from the tip?

The only thing I can think of is that with my ignition coil set up, the plasma arc created ionises the intermediate air and electrons are the charges being exchanged at the contact points. Whereas your plasma does not exchange electrons, but capacitively couples to other parts of your cct via the surrounding air.

I think that it is likely that you have much more (or distinctly different) radiated energy than my ignition coil set up. I may be able to determine this with a LED Avramenko plug such as you use to determine the extent of the strength of the radiated energy.

Furthermore, as soon as the arc jumps from the HV terminal of my ignition coil, the current draw from the supply shoots up considerably.

I'm going to attempt to recreate your cct and try to use this to induce ionisation in my WFC as - apart from being potentially dangerous - the car ignition coil is likely overkill anyway. Hopefully this will also make my prototype a little more user friendly.

Keep up the good work.

Farrah

Leave a comment:

Working...
X