X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xenomorph
    replied
    Slayer Exciter really good for charging/desulfating

The Slayer Exciter turns out to do a nice job on desulfating dead batteries and charging them. Extremely dead batteries would not accept any other charging variant than the negative time charging, so i tried it with this circuit as well.
    With the Bedini SG circuits it had the best charging rate when the circuit was at resonance, but the Exciter is self-feedbacking and thereby already constantly at resonance.

YouTube - Exciter Negative Charging / Desulfation

Also with a 38 Ohm resistor on the plus rail of the supply current, the transistors survive the 12 V AC adaptor supply while providing 100mA.

Leave a comment:

• Farrah Day
    replied
    Thanks Jonny

I'm really just looking at a JT or variant as a tool to induce ionisation into the water - or a least to consider experimenting with it as an option.

My current set up with the ignition coil driver is giving me problems as the whole thing becomes dangerous to touch, with arcs jumping to earth (or me) with very little provocation. Plus it's affecting the other voltage I'm applying to the end plates.

I'm going to look through this whole thread and watch more of your videos to see if you've got a particular circuit set up that might fit the bill.

Regards, Farrah.

Leave a comment:

• jonnydavro
    replied
    Hi Farrah and welcome to what i hope will be the start of a fascinating area of research for you and for us who will be most interested in seeing the results of the experiments you are planning.
    I used a joulethief and a trigger coil in one of my first experiments to see if there were other ways to produce a SEC like field and Lidmotor has had some success with a jt setup but these later circuits are not joulethiefs although some will run on a 1.5v battery or less but i personally find the joulethief very easy to overdrive if using 6-12v and have fried many a transistor.Slayer has probably solved this problem so he can probably help us both there
    Component choice can be important but everything on this thread is replicable but if i were you i would try the Slayer exciter first as it is my personal favourite and the output is very strong and it will electrolyse water using an avramenko plug.
    Regarding output,i have not measured output but i would expect it to be in the kv range as i have a setup which will ionise air at 6v and spits purple plasma so voltage is on the high side but others may be able to help with measurements and frequency data as i have the bear minimum of equipment but in a way,this makes it more fun as i get more suprises both good and bad
    Your electrolyser sounds very interesting but if it needs current then the jt is probably the way to go but what ever you decide,there are a bunch of people here who can and will help if you get stuck.
    Happy experimenting.Jonny

Leave a comment:

• Farrah Day
    replied
    Some really interesting stuff going on here.

Jonny, as I'm looking to experiment with this JT technology with views to possibly implementing it into my new Electrolyser technology, I just wanted to pop in and say, Hi.

I applaud you for your detailed videos and I'm rather hoping that you will be able to advise me as I go... that is, when I inevitably come unstuck!

I know that this will be component dependent but, can I just ask, have you determined what kind of frequencies your JTs are operating at?

And, in your experience, what is the highest voltage you have been able to obtain from this little circuit?

I propose to try to use a JT to ionise the water in my new concept electrolyser, so I'll apologise now for all the brain-picking you will likely be getting from me in the weeks to come.

Regards, Farrah.

Leave a comment:

• jonnydavro
    replied
    @NRG24Seven.
    Originally posted by 1NRG24Seven View Post
    Interesting about the RF range you mentioned, was just thinking the other day about the old crystal radio sets and how they needed no batteries. Anyone tried hooking up an LED to a crystal set and and see if tuning the coil with the wisker would light some LEDS?....when I was a kid we had no LEDS or I may nave thought to try it then when I built my first one.
    Hi I have looked into using rf energy and managed to get slayers sec to work in blink mode ie the led flashes as the cap charges and discharges.
    Kazm has also had a play with this with similar results but it does show that rf energy can be collected and used.
    I also have a crystal radio and that works with no ground or ariel in the vicinity of my Bedini exciter and i am sure it would work with slayers exciter also.What i mean by works is you can here the circuit running,just like listening to it with a normal radio.Details of the circuit i used are on page 16 and kazm has improoved on this further down the page.Cheers.Jonny

Leave a comment:

• slayer007
    replied
    Originally posted by conradphd View Post
    Mr. slayer

The observance of a "Electro-Static" field does not represent "Coherence". Any "True" SEC device will show on a Spectrum Analyzer the Lattice vibrational frequency of 1.417 times the precise SEC fundamental. The mere display of electro-static effects in no way can indicate "alone" the condition of "Coherence". The 2N2222 has never been observed to produce "Coherence", nor has any other small signal transistor other than the MPSA06.

It is a shame that so many people are fooled by the electro-static displays and call it or assume it is SEC as defined by Dr. Stiffler.
    Conradphd

You are right I think the MPSA06 is the best transistor for this and for Dr Stiffler's circuit.
    I left the 2N2222 transistor in the circuit because when I first started using this circuit I was using a small coil and it would not work at all without the 2N2222.
    After I went to a bigger coil I didn't need the 2n2222 any more .But I was getting better performance with the 2n2222 and the mpsa06.

I never claimed this circuit was producing any coherence.But that is what I am after.

I don't have a good scope or SA.The only way for me to test this is to try to get the most light for the lowest current intake.

Leave a comment:

• 1NRG24Seven
    replied
    Originally posted by Lidmotor View Post
    Thanks for the tip about cap discharging into the primary. I have been studying Tesla coil circuits lately and it appears that is how those work. The thing about the SEC exciters though, is that they run in the RF range to get the job done and they don't produce the super high voltage like actual Tesla coils do.
    According to Dr. Stiffler, it is not just the resonating of the coils that we are after but a resonating of the whole local environment around the device. He calls it "Spatial resonance". I can see it happen but I still don't understand the "why" of it.

Lidmotor
    Interesting about the RF range you mentioned, was just thinking the other day about the old crystal radio sets and how they needed no batteries. Anyone tried hooking up an LED to a crystal set and and see if tuning the coil with the wisker would light some LEDS?....when I was a kid we had no LEDS or I may nave thought to try it then when I built my first one.

Leave a comment:

• juju
    replied

also right xeno,

but would be naice perhaps if mister conradphd can explain us the difference between coherence and wireless energy / "Electro-Static" field, how he calls it?

cause tesla was allready doing it 100 years ago...

if the effects are the same, why is coherence so special? only because of the Lattice vibrational frequency (1.417 times) ? is that an energy gain?

just doubts!

Leave a comment:

• Xenomorph
    replied
    juju,
    the best part is that Slayer did not even talk of "coherence" in the quote.
    And this thread is called "Joulethief SEC exciter and VARIANTS", so even if there is no "coherence" present it would still be a variant then.

Leave a comment:

• juju
    replied
    conradphd

i dont understand your point...

i have almost exactly the same effects and performance with my SEC and Slayer Exiter, with the both transistors, 2N2222 or MPSA06, i use the 2N3904 to...

hugs

EDIT: dont take me wrong, im not an expert, just searching for the truth!
    Last edited by juju; 05-27-2010, 06:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• conradphd
    replied
    Originally posted by slayer007 View Post
    Thanks Jonny.

Yes, With the higher voltage the field is a lot stronger.
    I would have to do some test to see if it also extends the field.

It would be nice to find a transistor that works good and can with stand higher current.
    But so far I think the MPSA06 is the best for this.The 2N2222 also works good with it.
    Mr. slayer

The observance of a "Electro-Static" field does not represent "Coherence". Any "True" SEC device will show on a Spectrum Analyzer the Lattice vibrational frequency of 1.417 times the precise SEC fundamental. The mere display of electro-static effects in no way can indicate "alone" the condition of "Coherence". The 2N2222 has never been observed to produce "Coherence", nor has any other small signal transistor other than the MPSA06.

It is a shame that so many people are fooled by the electro-static displays and call it or assume it is SEC as defined by Dr. Stiffler.

Leave a comment:

• totoalas
    replied
    Slayer,
    thanks for the reply,,,,
    Has any body tried a L1 pancake on Slayer circuit ??? will try this week .......
    totoalas

Leave a comment:

• slayer007
    replied
    Originally posted by totoalas View Post
    Dear All,
    Ive been waiting for the 12 v power supply to the Slayer Sec so I can start working on multiple circuits to replace my lighting at home
    will post my results ,,,,, charging my batteries using joule thief supplied by solar cell from calculator ,,,,,,
    Slayer, is it possible to use a fixed type cap 512 pf in your circuit????
    I will try to install in a 20 sq m area for my lighting circuits

Great results and videos Hupe to see more
    totoalas
    Totoalas if you use a fixed cap you will not be able to adjust the current intake with the cap.
    You will still be able to adjust it a little by moving the L2 coil up or down.
    But it will only adjust the current intake a little.

Running it off 12v the FL's do come on bright but I do think LED's are the way to go.

Leave a comment:

• juju
    replied
    good point

instead os wasting 10 or 20W, with very bright light... you can use a SEC to power 3 or 4 CFLS, with one wire, shore that not very bright, but only wasting 1 or 2 Watts...

or you can use a led lamp!

hugs
    Last edited by juju; 05-26-2010, 11:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• totoalas
    replied
    Sec Lighting at home

Dear all,
    In the Philippines where every penny count and the cost of electricity has tripled in only 2 months ... this will be a a way of encouraging to adopt sec lighting
    not by choice but by necessity.... I like to spread the good work and research being done in this forum,,,,,,,,
    Thanks again to the designers and replicators
    totoalas

Leave a comment:

Working...
X