Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jimboot View Post
    Hi gang,
    Apologies for my absence. Been quite busy with work. I have 16 employees now so it keeps me on my toes. I've still been playing with thenexciter. I don't know whether to call it slayer or stiffer or what ever lol. I posted thisnvid a week or so ago which shows the setup ‪Stiffler exciter‬‏ - YouTube

In that vid I'm using a 1818 transistor. I don't use any resistor or diodes and start the oscillations using an av plug. What has me perplexed ATM is that I have been playing with the circuit on page 7-9 of Patrick kellys book, which is a "cosmic energy receiver" (my term) to test if my circuit could actually receive energy I decided to use my exciter as a transmitter. I'm using a piece of aluminum as the antenna. When it is about 1' from my exciter it charges the caps up. However when I stop the oscillations on the exciter (switch it off) the voltage on the caps jumps and climbs steadily for 10 secs doubling the voltage in the caps. WTF is going on there? Apologies if I have not provided enough info with my limited knowledge.
    Another Slayer switch thats great

cheers

totoalas

Comment

• Great video Jim...especially the strength of the 4ft flouro lighting
      Soooo, nothing but the tranny, hmm, got to try that one out !
      The cap voltage rising is a perplexer. One might imagine that the cap energy of itself is slowly charging itself how else could it rise with no extra energy being transmitted. Unless something is bouncing around the room and it's soaking all that too over time. Very wild situation. Presumably there's nothing in the room like 2 copper plates to form a capacitance field or something.

The Hartley oscillators are proving to be invaluable for learning about low volts and amps. I'm picturing a ramping situation that may be of worth down the line sometime. The bigger the coil, the stronger any effect fed through it. I have 3 Hartleys on the worktable at the moment. They behave linearly in terms of strength of output, regarding RF field output distance to a radio and strength of LED lighting (one leg to Positive of supply, other leg to Negative of capacitor). Bigger the coil, bigger the output.
      One is of 90 winds one way, 45 the other
      Another is 300 winds one way and 150 the other
      Last is 600 winds one way, 300 the other.
      All are on thin diameter drinking straws and wound with approx 34 gauge wire from old DC motors.
      Flash rate is controlled chiefly by the variable pot as in Lidmotor's videos. I have no idea of current used as my meter won't read anything and it's rubbish anyway for low power readings. But, what i'm seeing is the possibility to use these coils as chokes and to fine tune Lamare's type of work for negating emissions through their use in such circuits. Always to ramp up one side, rather than depress or limit another side.
      (the analogy being an aircraft modelling one of never adding weight, always reducing from the heavy area)
      The tuning, without an oscilloscope could get as troublesome as the Muller generators...but the inductance is of huge interest. Exactly the same circuit but with 3 different Hartley style coils does give very different effects.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimboot View Post
        Hi gang,
        Apologies for my absence. Been quite busy with work. I have 16 employees now so it keeps me on my toes. I've still been playing with thenexciter. I don't know whether to call it slayer or stiffer or what ever lol. I posted thisnvid a week or so ago which shows the setup ‪Stiffler exciter‬‏ - YouTube

In that vid I'm using a 1818 transistor. I don't use any resistor or diodes and start the oscillations using an av plug. What has me perplexed ATM is that I have been playing with the circuit on page 7-9 of Patrick kellys book, which is a "cosmic energy receiver" (my term) to test if my circuit could actually receive energy I decided to use my exciter as a transmitter. I'm using a piece of aluminum as the antenna. When it is about 1' from my exciter it charges the caps up. However when I stop the oscillations on the exciter (switch it off) the voltage on the caps jumps and climbs steadily for 10 secs doubling the voltage in the caps. WTF is going on there? Apologies if I have not provided enough info with my limited knowledge.

Forgive my ignorance!

That is a really great output on 7V. What do you use? I got the transistor, but what kind of coil are you using there? Is it just thin wires and lots of turns?

Whats a Hartley oscillator?

Great stuff anyway guys - i still follow this thread very closely (as closely as free time will allow) and I only dont post because I have no new experiments to report. That is going to change.......

Keep up the good work!

Comment

• @slider Looks like I'll have to build me a hartley I'll see if I can replicate the effect on another meter and I'll whack the scope on it tonight to see what is going on when I extinguish the slayer. I snuff the plasma as I would a candle's flame to switch it off

@Seth the coil is 0.25mm wound over a plastic base port for a speaker. So it is about 38mm dia and 100mm high. The L2 is simply 2 winds of hook up wire at the base. I'm just using a 7vdc wall charger.
          Stew Art Media

Comment

• Bare Led Lightng by Skywatcher

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post149461

Hi to all
            one 50 ohms 10 w R plus 12 v dc battery - 8 groups in parallel each group 4 in series led

so jimboot s 1818 fluoro plus SW leds can lit our homes
            thats great

cheers

totoalas

Comment

• Things that go flash bang

Got my little wireless receiver running. Charging up some caps and getting some decent spark wirelessly can you actually use this for anything? Slayer exciter wireless charging of caps - YouTube
              Stew Art Media

Comment

• Great vid Jim
                If you swap to something like 450V @150uF, then you can get literally more bang for the buck. I ran half a dozen of that type all in parallel and did similar to your setup there. However, I just used a AV plug that connected the caps to the second tower.

As to uses....don't suppose you own sheep or cattle or anything ? this sort of thing could extend the life of the batteries of an electric fence. The circuit would run from mini-volts compared.
                Want to scare unwelcome visitors to your front door ?, I think you know the thoughts there hehe
                Another thought, use it for fireworks displays. Light the area with the fluoro tubes and also be able to ignite a rocket with the cap discharge.
                Or, if you enjoy building model scenes, like a railway or wartime scene. You could have these fire off like battlefield explosions

Comment

• Originally posted by Slider2732 View Post
                  Great vid Jim
                  If you swap to something like 450V @150uF, then you can get literally more bang for the buck. I ran half a dozen of that type all in parallel and did similar to your setup there. However, I just used a AV plug that connected the caps to the second tower.

As to uses....don't suppose you own sheep or cattle or anything ? this sort of thing could extend the life of the batteries of an electric fence. The circuit would run from mini-volts compared.
                  Want to scare unwelcome visitors to your front door ?, I think you know the thoughts there hehe
                  Another thought, use it for fireworks displays. Light the area with the fluoro tubes and also be able to ignite a rocket with the cap discharge.
                  Or, if you enjoy building model scenes, like a railway or wartime scene. You could have these fire off like battlefield explosions
                  heheh bloody clown I saw your posts about your experiments with caps, one of my inspirations . I do have a portable electric fence unit but I don't use it anymore. Think I'll move it outside away from the slayer, build a pyramid around it and see what happens.
                  Stew Art Media

Comment

• Hi all,

During my vacation, I studied some material and took a fresh look at Gray's patent, as I posted here:
                    http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...is-motors.html
                    http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post151781
                    http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post151941

It looks like Gray used a negative resistance device, a spark gap, to steer his coil. This is very interesting, because practical negative resistance devices such as spark gaps and lambda diodes have a DC (current) offset, such that the current going trough the device is always positive. It appears that this makes it possible to create an oscillation in a coil such that the magnetic component is always pointing in the same direction. This suggests you can magnetize a core using HF oscillations *if* you use a proper (current) offset, such that there is never a reverse current anywhere in the coil.

Interestingly, Meyer used a diode in his coil arangement and talks about a UNIPOLAR Magnetic field coupling:

This suggests that it may be worthwhile to experiment with setups whereby you:
                    1. Take measures to make sure the current trough your coil can only go in one direction, either by using an offset in your steering circuitry (negative resistance device such as lambda diode or spark gap) or by introducing a diode somewhere.
                    2. Use pulses (or a modulator) to steer the oscillator. I.e. switch it "on" and "off".

The idea is that when you have a DC offset current going trough your coil, on top of which you have a HF AC wave traveling in one direction and the HF wave travels a lot faster than your DC (offset) current, these "unipolar" waves create a very strong (DC) magnetization of your core very rapidly, which you can harnass once you allow the field to collapse. You can do that using a diode, much like the way Bedini does this with his (schoolgirl) motors.

Comment

• 3V Slayer - 18" Fluorescent <50mA

I'm about 2/3's done winding my new 34" tower on a 11cm core, and I've been playing around with it at it's current height of 21". It's gonna be a biggie

It is still not in resonance, per say, because I do not know HOW to bring it into resonance, but it is doing better.

Tonight I got it drive an 18" fluorescent at 3v (2 AAA's) at less than 50mA.

Check it out if you like! Thanks to GBluer, jiffycoil, jonnydavro, Lidmotor, The Magneticitist, Slider et all.

Slayer Exciter - 3v - (1) 18" Fluorescent Bulb - Under 50mA - YouTube

Cheers
                      Kyle
                      Last edited by kcarring; 09-19-2011, 05:37 AM.
                      ----------------------------------------------------
                      Alberta is under attack... http://rethinkalberta.com/

Has anyone seen my Bedini Ceiling Fan that pushes the warm air down, and charges batteries as an added bonus? Me neither. 'Bout time I made one!!!!! :P

Comment

• I showed this setup a few video's back but I just wanted to reshow it.

It is running off one AA battery.The leds will stay that bright for around 24 hours off the AA battery.

Slayer Exciter & Second Pancake Coil - YouTube

Comment

• Hi all,

I was just theorizing a bit and got a crazy idea. Let's take a look at this schematic:

I don't have much time now, but some time ago I theorized about the importance of the DC component in the phenomena observed:
                          http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...is-motors.html

I wonder what would happen if you would put a diode in reverse across your battery and/or across L2 such that you allow a DC current to build up in L2, assuming the coil somehow picks up DC energy from the medium.

Comment

• I find a pattern in common with some exciters and mixing. I believe it is both space and time related.
                            I refer to two examples both spec analyzer and scope. ( frequency and time domain)

Has anyone seen the even nicely spaced protruding spikes in any circuit other than over modulation ?

You can review the visual patterns on an oscilloscope which can be organised over frequency on the spectrum analyzer.
                            Live integration of both in 3D is the spatial coherent field.
                            AM Modulation / Overmodulation / Splatter demo using Signal Generator, MVI8740 - YouTube

I am beginning to concider this as a vacuum conversion mechanism. It appears to be a behavior in space time wave devices.
                            A simular phenomena is mechanism of envelopes in solitons and dirac comb which parallels sec mixing phenomena.
                            could it also facilitate sync in the voltage current lag allowing vacuum energy portals ?

In the next video demo of overmodulation, notice the pinch off and the ennvelopes that form

Flex 5000A - Scoping it on AM - W1AEX - YouTube

A quantitative relation might be derived from a group velocity approach.
                            Last edited by mikrovolt; 10-24-2011, 09:42 PM.

Comment

• This is just another Exciter Variant.

The L2 coil is separate from tha L1 coil.
                              The Exciter can be adjusted by moving the coil off the collector around.

Exciter Variant - YouTube

Comment

• Now now dear fellow, nothing you post is ever 'just' another exciter variant

Intriguing too, because i've been using an L3, in a similar way. Spent quite a while last night watching vids with Dr. Stiffler's L3 coils in action and then emulated one. Got a cotton thread tube for sewing and took the puke green thread off it (figured if my wife needs to use that colour for fixing something then the something can go in the trash!). it was then wound with a couple of hundred turns of approx 30 gauge wire (red of course).
                                A trigger coil was repaired and used with a TIP116 transistor. The trigger coil hair thin wire had broken.
                                The difference is really good, sliding a ferrite core from an AM radio through it it will greatly affect output.
                                Using the L3, the circuit auto starts up, but, as yet the total output power is what needs to be worked on.

Here's the original circuit, for displaying models or anything else that concentrates on low down energy dissipation. Good enough to run 15W fluoro's on 3.6V
                                Wireless energy projects - display idea - YouTube

The L3 now runs between the collection plate and the Base of the transistor and I hope to have a vid of it running tonight

In about a week, I hope to have improved the power output and have a trackway made to run little cars around by wireless electricity.
                                Anyone got tricks for amperage boosting on such a setup ?

Here's the L3 in action:

Comment

Working...
                                X