Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slider2732
    replied
    If you find yourself some old power amplifiers at a yard sale/Freecycle, then you can go ahead and be just as retarded as you like !
    Should be good for some parallel running of IRF series MOSFET's.
    Make sure to have a camera running though and that we get to see it on YouTube

Oh, and, stand well back, fire extinguisher at the ready, disclaimer notice on the video and all that.
    Personally, I would also recommend not firing this up on your computer bench, next to your expensive hi-fi etc.

In fact though, a few well sized resistors on the front and it could all be anticlimactic...but keep safe anyway.

To think of it one way, you could be 83 years old, sitting outside in a rocking chair and thinking 'I wonder what would have happened with that 96v Slayer hmmm'.
    But, you have to counter that with getting to 83 years old in the first case

Leave a comment:

• kcarring
    replied
    48 or 96 VDC 21" Slayer

OK..
    This is really tempting. Just for fun. I have a 21" tower with 1500 winds and two 48 volt battery banks that could even be series to 96VDC, both reading 51V open circuit right now. I've been tempted to put together a high voltage slayer, but the highest voltage NPN I have is an MJL21194 (250V 200 watts).

I'd never do such a thing without consulting a few people first, because the distinct possibility of it being a completely retarded idea, is a given... LOL

Whattya think?

Leave a comment:

• garrypm
    replied
    Congratulations on your success Woopy

Garry

Leave a comment:

• woopy
    replied
    Hi all

onother 2 very encouraging cents

good luck at all

Laurent

caduceus coil on delamorto 1.wmv - YouTube

Leave a comment:

• jimboot
    replied
    Originally posted by Slider2732 View Post

hahahahahaha

Leave a comment:

• Slider2732
    replied

Leave a comment:

• jimboot
    replied
    Originally posted by Slider2732 View Post
    Wallace ? as in 'and Grommit' ?

Raui has a YouTube video, where he puts a piece of foil around a coil and then measures the resonant frequency with a multimeter. It seems a great little method, except it seems you still need a frequency generator to pulse the coil with.
    rau369's Channel - YouTube
    Well you did build a Wensleydale tower I wonder if my iphone freq gen will do the trick I'll have a look thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Slider2732
    replied
    Wallace ? as in 'and Grommit' ?

Raui has a YouTube video, where he puts a piece of foil around a coil and then measures the resonant frequency with a multimeter. It seems a great little method, except it seems you still need a frequency generator to pulse the coil with.
    rau369's Channel - YouTube

Leave a comment:

• jimboot
    replied
    Hey @Wallace aka SLider I watch your vids when I see them come up still The thing that I am seeing that is different with the old slayers/kacher I made is now I am using a power transistor. Also if you get the the transistor as close to the coil as possible it increases the output massively. My coil is 9.5cm X 5cm using 0.3mm mag wire. The inductance by my calculations is around 1600 microhenries. This Slayer is certainly the most powerful I've made with the only real change being the transistor & proximity to the coil.

What I'd like to work out is what it's resonant freq is and then find a power transistor that closely matches. Haven't worked with Laurent since the Ossie & the Orbo, Love his work

Leave a comment:

• Slider2732
    replied
    Delighted to see you working with these circuits Laurent
    It's difficult to get much at all from the base of these towers and there was yours throwing plasma like it was no trouble at all !
    Very effective video.
    Could it be that you have scalar emissions from the base and Hertzian emissions due to voltage gain at the top ?

I recently made a caduceus like the ones that Naudin used for scalar wave trials and intend to try a caduceus on a mini tower to see what happens with pairing them up. Perhaps scalar to scalar, rather than Hertzian type of range decay, for distance experiments.
    You could imagine that type of coil as a loose standard 3 or 4 turn Primary. I believe that the 45 degree angles and the 90 degree crossings within that sort of coil are the secret to them. No idea yet, but am intending to find out. Your vid just brought those experiments forward !

Leave a comment:

• woopy
    replied
    Hi all

my 2 cents on jimboot and all other great contributors work

good luck at all

Laurent

caduceus coil on slayer exciter 1.wmv - YouTube

Leave a comment:

• Slider2732
    replied
    In fact, that often interests me...if not many folks visit a thread, could folks talk rubbish about other folks, have a dig at management of a board etc and go unnoticed ?
    Could start talking about trucks or holidays or how to roast roadkill with a Slayer exciter and well placed gasoline.

i think you answered your question within the video, that the leads are acting as an antenna. The field is radiating outward and the probes are sensing that voltage as they should. However, because of there being a coil inside the meter, your results will be somewhat suspect and the frequency of all this energy is way off the normal calibration chart too.
    As you demonstrated - stick a finger at a wire and gauge the voltage

Been doing lots of wireless, with one of my towers that's similar to your fine version there. How many winds is it ? looks like a piece of pure copper !

Oh, the Kapanadze video said 'Private' when clicked.

Leave a comment:

• jimboot
    replied
    Hello? Anyone home? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdsWHRWzYtg

also anyone know whty the analogue meter does this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TI_KGF6rBY

thanks.

Leave a comment:

• jimboot
    replied
    Originally posted by jimboot View Post
    Hey guys seen the exciter with the split copper pipe & ferrite with extra pancake coil? Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze download to his 1st vid http://www.overunity.com/7679/selfru.../attach/92531/ He is using a KT850AM 6watts lighting an incandescent 60 watt. latest vid 6 watt.wmv - YouTube
    Sorry КТ819 АМ is the transistor

Leave a comment:

• jimboot
    replied
    Hey guys seen the exciter with the split copper pipe & ferrite with extra pancake coil? Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze download to his 1st vid http://www.overunity.com/7679/selfru.../attach/92531/ He is using a KT850AM 6watts lighting an incandescent 60 watt. latest vid 6 watt.wmv - YouTube

Leave a comment:

Working...
X