Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• altrez
    replied
    Ok I tested the inductance of the two coils. The secondary witch is 28awg magnetic wire around 1200 turns = .667mH the primary witch is 22 gauge magnetic wire is .011mH.

Is that wrong? Perhaps I am not using a big enough primary?

Thanks!

-Altrez

Leave a comment:

• altrez
    replied
    [QUOTE=xee2;126325]I found this an easy circuit to get to work. Maybe you can try it. Post #965 on September 5, 2010. Note, use cell phone charger.

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post109389[/QUOTE
    Hello xee2!

That will not work either. Should the LED light up? Its not. I am using the cell charger from ebay that was posted long ago.

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• xee2
    replied
    Originally posted by altrez View Post
    Any help would be great!
    I found this an easy circuit to get to work. Maybe you can try it. Post #965 on September 5, 2010. Note, use cell phone charger.

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post109389

Leave a comment:

• altrez
    replied
    issues

Perhaps one of you might could help. I can not seem no matter how many different ways I hook it up get the simple slayer007 circuit Located here http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...ple-exiter.jpg to work. It lets the smoke out of EVERY transistor I hook up to it.

I have wound 10 different coils and it simply wont work. I have used AA 9v and a power supply at 5.7 volts. I have used 2n2222 msa06 tip31. I have tried all types of wire.

Any help would be great!

-Altrez

Leave a comment:

• slayer007
    replied
    In this video I'm using a modified Slayer Exciter with Lasersaber's Joule Ringer.

The Exciter is not tuned right and will only dimly light the 4w FL tude for a few seconds.
    It can light it up to full brightness but only for a split second.

But the Exciter will run for a long long time after the FL tube is out lighting led's.

YouTube - Lasersaber Joule Ringer With Slayer Exciter

Leave a comment:

• j037m
    replied
    Originally posted by slayer007 View Post
    The AV plug is two 1N4148 diodes connected togeather.
    The anode side of one diode is connected to the cathode side of the other diode.
    Where the two diodes connect togeather you would connect the bottom of the L1b coil to your AV plug.
    Then the open ends of the diodes you would connect your cap or battery.
    The cathode side of the one diode is positive and the anode side of the other diode would be negative.

The L3 is connected to the negative side of the source battery.
    It is just used to help with tunning the exciter by moving it closer or futher away from the main L1 coil.

The L2 coil is the pancake coil that goes around the big L1 coil.And is also moved up or down the L1 coil for tunning.
    thanks again bro for help now i know what you mean by saying AV plug .. so if i connect the other side of the cap or battery to the diode the remainning side of cap or diode is connected to nothin.. am i right bro? also how about the L2b bro is it lose and not gonna use on any tower just connect it like it show on diagram.. thanks so much for help bro..

Leave a comment:

• slayer007
    replied
    Originally posted by j037m View Post
    thanks bro. can i ask bro what do you mean about AV plug off the bottom to charge a cap or other batteries? correct me if im wrong on the spot of the
    L2b ill put a cap or batteries to charge it(i think im wrong just like to know if am wrong)
    or use the L2b coil for the tower of L3?
    sorry for asking to much bro i just like to learn new things
    thanks bro
    The AV plug is two 1N4148 diodes connected togeather.
    The anode side of one diode is connected to the cathode side of the other diode.
    Where the two diodes connect togeather you would connect the bottom of the L1b coil to your AV plug.
    Then the open ends of the diodes you would connect your cap or battery.
    The cathode side of the one diode is positive and the anode side of the other diode would be negative.

The L3 is connected to the negative side of the source battery.
    It is just used to help with tunning the exciter by moving it closer or futher away from the main L1 coil.

The L2 coil is the pancake coil that goes around the big L1 coil.And is also moved up or down the L1 coil for tunning.

Leave a comment:

• j037m
    replied
    The Lb2 is for the Lb1 tower.Really you don't need the Lb1 tower but you can use an AV plug off the bottom to charge a cap or other batteries.
    You could just use the L2b coil with the diodes going to the transistor base.
    Along with the L1 L2 and L3 coil and just delete the L1b coil.
    thanks bro. can i ask bro what do you mean about AV plug off the bottom to charge a cap or other batteries? correct me if im wrong on the spot of the
    L2b ill put a cap or batteries to charge it(i think im wrong just like to know if am wrong)
    or use the L2b coil for the tower of L3?
    sorry for asking to much bro i just like to learn new things
    thanks bro
    Last edited by j037m; 01-02-2011, 05:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• slayer007
    replied
    thanks for reply bro how about the L2b were will i put it bro is it for L1b or also goes to the L1 together with the L2 pancake
    The Lb2 is for the Lb1 tower.Really you don't need the Lb1 tower but you can use an AV plug off the bottom to charge a cap or other batteries.
    You could just use the L2b coil with the diodes going to the transistor base.
    Along with the L1 L2 and L3 coil and just delete the L1b coil.

Leave a comment:

• j037m
    replied
    hello Jo37m

The L2 pancake coil is for the L1 tower.
    It goes around the L1 coil and can be moved up or down the L1 coil for tunning.

The second L2b is also a pancake coil.

They are both nine turns.

Yes that is a variable capacitor 0-512 pf.It also helps with tunning when running the exciter on lower voltages.
    thanks for reply bro how about the L2b were will i put it bro is it for L1b or also goes to the L1 together with the L2 pancake

Leave a comment:

• slayer007
    replied
    @slayer
    bro heres the picture of the one i send you
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

thanks
    joey

hello Jo37m

The L2 pancake coil is for the L1 tower.
    It goes around the L1 coil and can be moved up or down the L1 coil for tunning.

The second L2b is also a pancake coil.

They are both nine turns.

Yes that is a variable capacitor 0-512 pf.It also helps with tunning when running the exciter on lower voltages.

Leave a comment:

• j037m
    replied
    @slayer
    bro heres the picture of the one i send you
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

thanks
    joey

Leave a comment:

• seth
    replied
    Merry xmas all!

I agree cpompletely about big coils - i cant get an exciter to work without a big coil.

Heres my xmas vid - hand held plasma spinner

YouTube - wireless ion motor

Enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• Magneticitist
    replied
    i hear u about the coil winding... but i got good results making a similar sized tower, but with a larger diameter, and used about 40awg with close to 400 turns. main trick i use to test the oscillation strength is to tap the B and C to kickstart it with a spike. it will either flash or stay on. or wont, which means you are not even in the ballpark.

Leave a comment:

• ricksl
    replied
    it turns out it lights just as well off of the collector of the transistor and for me oddly enough it requires no or limited additional tuning from when it was connected to the emitter... weird

i can't get the multiple sweet spot thing though. Other than that I get the same effects detailed in your vid with not really making a field off of the inductor tower, have yet to try a top load (i think thats what the metal piece is called forgive my being new to this). anyway just kind of a replication of your vid. the fact that the cell phone charger light dosn't come on is an indication that amp draws are very low.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ricksl; 12-24-2010, 07:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X