X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jiffycoil
    replied
    @Zee2
    Thank you very much. I think if we can take the power these devices generate and power micro fly-backs to charge capacitors we may have power we can use.

Leave a comment:

• xee2
    replied
    @ Jiffycoil

This will output over 3 volts with only 0.25 volts in. But there is only a small current output. I thought it might be good for earth bateries. More voltage in will give more voltage out.

Leave a comment:

• Jiffycoil
    replied
    @Seth
    I have been working on a side project using an earth battery and a new chip made by Maxim that can step up 0.7V and convert it to a higher pin-selectable output voltage of 3.3V or 5V. I hope all of you continue to explore and keep the ideas flowing.

@Citfta
    I apologize for sounding snarky in response to your post. I appreciate all that you share.

Leave a comment:

• seth
    replied
    I can verify Brokenmans AV plug experiment

To light an LED all you need is an AV plug going straight to Earth ground, and your own body touching one of he LED legs. It really is that simple and I, for one, am astonished.

I found the same effect from screws near light fixtures - they will also light an av plug as long as you touch one LED leg.

No exciter is necessary.

I want to test this far away from mains suppy - see if it still works. If it does....well this is the first genuine bit of free energy ive seen, in the sense that their are no moving parts, no chemical reactions, and the sources (the earth itself and my body) arent going to run out soon....hopefully

Thankyou Brokenman - shame hes not here.....is he?

One thing - it seems like the higher you take the LED from Earth ground, the brighter it gets....but ill have to check this in a few weeks when i move into a flat.

Leave a comment:

• Jiffycoil
    replied
    @7imix
    You have made a great point. In Tesla's Colorado experiments he speaks of the voltage increase he experienced when the self capacitance of the secondary windings was reduced. He did this by increasing the winding height of the secondary and increasing the spacing between each turn. He then adjusted the differences between the primary to secondary coupling by redesigning the primary. I think that would be a good thing to try and experiment with. Nice work. Also Eric Dollard's work with his Tesla magnification transformer show similar ideas. Eric's work in this area is a great learning tool. Please read this when you get a chance.

Condensed Intro to Tesla Transformers - Eric Dollard
    Last edited by Jiffycoil; 10-25-2010, 07:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• xee2
    replied
    Originally posted by 7imix View Post
    Does anyone have any suggestions about how I can improve my setup?
    That is one of the first circuits that I tried. It worked for me but not very well. I have found that using a 1K resistor improves the output on most of my circuits. You are getting a good sine wave. I think your scope is correct. I can not see any problem with your coil construction, but having more inductance might improve performance. For me, it takes a lot of trial and error to get something that works well. Good luck.

PS - Nice little scope. Who makes it?
    Last edited by xee2; 10-25-2010, 07:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 7imix
    replied
    I built my first slayer exciter. It has 6 turns on the primary and 575 turns on the secondary. The output doesn't seem to be hugely impressive, but it is fun.

YouTube - Slayer exciter

YouTube - Slayer exciter scope shots

I built my coil on a plastic fluorescent tube protector sheath. Would PVC be better? Also I wound the turns close together, would winding fishing line in between the turns reduce the coil capacitance? Would this be desirable?

My secondary's inductance is 2.377 mH and the capacitance is 5 uF. I'm unable to measure the capacitance of the primary, probably because it is too small. The reading jumps all over the place and the meter gets confused.

My scope only goes up to 1mhz, so it could be lying, but it claims the circuit is oscillating at 80khz.

Does anyone have any suggestions about how I can improve my setup?

The slayer exciter is great.
    Last edited by 7imix; 10-25-2010, 05:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Jiffycoil
    replied
    @Citfta,
    I receive RF burns from various objects in close vicinity to the exciter when it's running. How can I shield these devices from the RF? For example the power supply that I use to run the exciter will deliver a nasty RF burn if it's metal housing is touched while the exciter is running.

Leave a comment:

• totoalas
    replied
    Exciter tuner?????

Hi Jiffy
    please check helpfulwaves.com maybe soeting may come out of the sec tuner
    for medical application Ive tried this freq on magnets and relieves stiff joints..
    With sec slayer i think we can use this also as sec freq generator

cheers

totoalas

Leave a comment:

• Jiffycoil
    replied
    Um , it was an expression . I didn't mean it literally . I know what's happening. I guess I need to mind what I say. Thank you for the explanation though it is very insightful.
    Last edited by Jiffycoil; 10-25-2010, 01:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• citfta
    replied
    Unreal?

Why do you think this is unreal? It is a common effect that is caused by a strong nearby RF signal mixing with an over the air signal to create a signal that will be picked up by the radio. He is not tuning the radio he is just changing the frequency of the Slayer circuit so different over the air signals are received. This is called intermodulation something good radios are designed to reject as much as possible. Any ham radio operator who uses a mobile VHF radio in a big city has heard the same effect caused by all the nearby transmitters in a big city. I hope this helps you understand a little more about what is going on.

Carroll

Leave a comment:

• Jiffycoil
    replied
    Tuning FM radio using Slayer Exciter?

This is unreal. Please check it out.

YouTube - Exciter tunes FM radio wirelessly!

Leave a comment:

• kippered
    replied
    Just looking for your input watts into the system from the mains (utility) power source.

I have not read through this whole thread so this might be a silly question, and thanks for entertaining my question.

Leave a comment:

• xee2
    replied
    Originally posted by wetissues View Post
    I am using mains power
    Can you explain how you are doing that?

Leave a comment:

• wetissues
    replied
    Originally posted by kippered View Post
    This is some crazy stuff you guys are experimenting with!

What kind of power consumption do you have going into the exciter circuit of the coils?

Seems like you are getting extra energy in the form of light compaired to traditional lighting means.
    I dont know what you are asking. But I am using mains power and the field is pretty big and strong. I was pretty amazed at the results myself. WET issues

Leave a comment:

Working...
X