Joulethief SEC exciter and variants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Tate Module.

@The output from the Joe Tate module is directly proportional to the size of the antenna. Let's say you have an aluminum street light in front of your apartment or an old satelite dish next door, or a sail boat. Joe's circuit would allow that street light to self power itself. It's merely the same kind of full wave rectifier that Slayer's useing only with two pairs of voltage doubling capacitors. This circuit should hook up and charge the large cap the same way as slayer's full wave bridge rectifier connected to his two oscillateing coils and the additional ground.

Comment

• This is just a follow up to last nights video.
      Lidmotor said the scope probe would affect the circuit.
      He was right even when the power was turned off the probe was getting a small amout of AC from the AC ground.
      In this video I have the probe and meter disconnected.The blue led's are still very dimly lighting, but not as near as bright as when the probe was connected.
      So I guess there is nothing special here.

Here is the video.
      YouTube - LED's Lighting From Thin Air 2

Comment

• Probes

Originally posted by slayer007 View Post
        This is just a follow up to last nights video.
        Lidmotor said the scope probe would affect the circuit.
        He was right even when the power was turned off the probe was getting a small amout of AC from the AC ground.
        In this video I have the probe and meter disconnected.The blue led's are still very dimly lighting, but not as near as bright as when the probe was connected.
        So I guess there is nothing special here.

Here is the video.
        YouTube - LED's Lighting From Thin Air 2
        It still was a very interesting experiment and there was probably very little power coming through that probe.

Lidmotor

Comment

• joulethief performance...

Yes Xee2 I purchased the ten pack...I went back to one battery, an energizer c cell and at .098 amps I'm getting 63.50 volts and my neon is glowing steady as far as tuning it I am not sure what to do because I wound the folded wire together as in the makezine video but I wound two of them the same on the different sizes that came in the package and got similar results. I have noticed different ways of winding this bifilar thanks to you all posting on the tube. Can the coils be completely independent and still perform because that would help in the tuning process greatly. I saw the maglight video burning brightly with the one battery and a JT nicely tucked inside and thought that was a fantastic use for this circuit. How many useful things will this become?

one other thing I started to wind a slayer coil with the smallest wire that came in the radio shack three pack magnet wire the red wire...on a 16 inch long two inch wide pvc pipe and it only made it a third of the way till it ran out...better planning will be required...and one more thing... do you guys think that the exciter does something different than any other transmitter? I am still open to new ideas about electrical theory...totally open..wikipedia seems to be playing it down but if anyone knows you guys do...after growing up with a cb crazy granddad the coils are fascinating though and this forum is fun.

Comment

• new vid

Hi all, enjoying all the great videos from this forum, I dont have much to add to the latest experiments but in my latest video I use a florecent tube on top of the L1 coil ( not connected to L1 ). the tube has an AV plug on it but the usual input to the plug is being used as an output via a clip lead to other tubes.
            Great job everyone

YouTube - HvSEC.wmv

Comment

• @ area46241

For basic information about Joule thiefs see: Joule Thief 101

Comment

• Does anybody have the original SEC 15-3 circuit diagram, unmodified with components and values including the inductance of each coil? I have searched but there is so much information and different versions, i don't know where to start. I want to build what Lidmotor demonstrated here

YouTube - SEC 15 -- Light & Battery Charger.ASF

Thanks guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zooty View Post
                  Does anybody have the original SEC 15-3 circuit diagram, unmodified with components and values including the inductance of each coil? I have searched but there is so much information and different versions, i don't know where to start. I want to build what Lidmotor demonstrated here

Thanks guys.
                  Zooty here is Dr Stiffler's thread.

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...-thin-air.html

And here is a thread from OU that shows a circuit for the SEC 15.

Selfrunning cold electricity circuit from Dr.Stiffler

For the Lb I used a ferrite choke from radioshack.Just striped the wire off it so you can use the ferrite rod.I used 18 turns around the ferrite rod for Lb.

For L1 and L2 I also wound my own coils.

It will also work without the filter.

Comment

• Lidmotor's SEC-15 replication

Originally posted by Zooty View Post
                    Does anybody have the original SEC 15-3 circuit diagram, unmodified with components and values including the inductance of each coil? I have searched but there is so much information and different versions, i don't know where to start. I want to build what Lidmotor demonstrated here

Thanks guys.
                    Zooty----I used Mutten's design here on this forum. Here is the link to the thread page of Dr. Stiffler's "High voltage from thin air". It is post # 116. I just followed these simple steps and it worked. Mutten asked Doc for permission before he posted it. If I hadn't had those simple plans I probably would have never gotten involved with this. It is hard to believe that it has only been one year. Lots has happened in those 12 months.

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...hin-air-4.html

Lidmotor
                    Last edited by Lidmotor; 04-08-2010, 05:00 PM.

Comment

• Slayer and Lidmotor, Thanks guys I'll check it out, some direction at last!. Just bought an inductance meter, wonder if i'll make use of it

Comment

• Just out of curiosity looking at the SEC 15-3 circuit, before i start winding coils, i have these chokes at 10uh and 22uh

R.F. Chokes : Chokes : Maplin

Will they work ok in the circuit?

Thanks.

Comment

• pnp transistor

slayer were anyone, can help me with something?

i was using a NPN 2N4401 with the exiter, and it worked wonderfull, but during my test's i think it burn out!

i have the complementary PNP transistor, that is the 2N4403, i just reversed the polarity, i connected the battery negative to the colector (instead of emiter - npn), and the small coil to the emiter (instead of the colector - npn),

but it dont work, am i doing it right, ore there is something else i have to change?

hugs

Comment

• @Zooty.Hi Those rf chokes from mapins work great.I would also get there ferrite rod ariel and use the ferrite rod with 10 turns of 18swg enamel wire for an L3.
                            Maplins also do a capasitor lucky bag which is very useful as the cap value makes a big difference in how the circuit operates.
                            @Juju.Try connecting a jumper wire from your battery negative to your jump start resistor.Jonny.
                            @Serfer5.Great vid.Can't wait to see what you do next.jonny.
                            @All.Experimenter Morepoweregor posted a link to some lecture's by Eric Dollard on slayer Ou thread,talking about Tesla's Longitudinal waves and i watched them all and found it fascinating and quite relevant to what we are doing here and the fact that he has transmited energy through the ground great distances should spur us on as it just goes to show we are only scratching the surface with what this technology is capable off.Jonny
                            YouTube - NIKOLIA TESLA FORBIDDEN TECHNOLOGY !! FREE ENERGY LONGITUDINAL ELECTRICITY !! 1
                            YouTube - NIKOLIA TESLA FORBIDDEN TECHNOLOGY !! FREE ENERGY LONGITUDINAL ELECTRICITY !! 2
                            YouTube - NIKOLIA TESLA FORBIDDEN TECHNOLOGY !! FREE ENERGY LONGITUDINAL ELECTRICITY FASTER THAN LIGHT !! 3
                            YouTube - NIKOLIA TESLA FORBIDDEN TECHNOLOGY !! FREE ENERGY LONGITUDINAL ELECTRICITY !! 4
                            YouTube - NIKOLIA TESLA FORBIDDEN TECHNOLOGY !! FREE ENERGY LONGITUDINAL ELECTRICITY !! 5
                            YouTube - NIKOLIA TESLA FORBIDDEN TECHNOLOGY !! FREE ENERGY LONGITUDINAL ELECTRICITY !! 6
                            Last edited by jonnydavro; 04-08-2010, 10:59 PM.

Comment

• @Jonny. Just so happens i got one of those too

Comment

• Originally posted by juju View Post
                                slayer were anyone, can help me with something?

i was using a NPN 2N4401 with the exiter, and it worked wonderfull, but during my test's i think it burn out!

i have the complementary PNP transistor, that is the 2N4403, i just reversed the polarity, i connected the battery negative to the colector (instead of emiter - npn), and the small coil to the emiter (instead of the colector - npn),

but it dont work, am i doing it right, ore there is something else i have to change?

hugs
                                Juju when your using a PNP transistor dont change anything but the polarity going to the battery.
                                Keep it wired the same just change the polarity going to the battery.
                                SO you would connect the poitive to negative and the negative to positive.
                                But keep the circuit it's self the same.

EDIT. Great video's Jonny
                                I seen Eric started to post in this forum it would be Great if he would join this thread and give his thoughts.
                                Last edited by slayer007; 04-08-2010, 11:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X