No announcement yet.

Joulethief SEC exciter and variants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Given that plasma is ionised air, I don't see how it can possibly work in a vacuum... there is nothing to ionise to form a conduction path!

Comment

• @farra you r right, plasma globes work in vacuum, but they will need a gas inside it, the good new is maybe that is not a probllem... because they use the same amount of gas during ther "time life"!? the question is, how will we extract propulsion from vacuum, inside vacuum|
      i suggest to who wants to discuss this plasma propulsion matter, came to my thread!

Originally posted by Farrah Day View Post
      Given that plasma is ionised air, I don't see how it can possibly work in a vacuum... there is nothing to ionise to form a conduction path!
      Last edited by TanTric; 07-13-2010, 08:21 AM.
      Light, I Am!

You are Not a Body that has a Spirit, You are a Spirit that Has a Body! There is no Path to Peace, Peace is the Path!

Comment

• trigger transformer codes

Hi guys , great thread , I'm not all that experianced in this feild but interested , I have built the Jonny Darvo sec circuit on a bread boad but no luck , I got the trigger from jcar ( australian firm ? ) its a strobe trigger transformer would like to know if its suitable ? if not can you please post the description or code for one that will work.

Dont really want to use a camera if at all possibile .

Thanks guys , I really want to get this going .

Robbo

Comment

• peltier pnp

Hey those peltier units have multi pnp connections has anyone looked into them for the hydrogen production ? , thats what I want to try

Robbo

Comment

• Originally posted by TanTric View Post
            @farra you r right, plasma globes work in vacuum, but they will need a gas inside it, the good new is maybe that is not a probllem... because they use the same amount of gas during ther "time life"!? the question is, how will we extract propulsion from vacuum, inside vacuum|
            i suggest to who wants to discuss this plasma propulsion matter, came to my thread!

Ion drives work in the vacuum of space as propulsion - indeed some satellites use ion manoeuvrering thrusters - but it is a somewhat different principle to what you are talking about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Farrah Day View Post
              Ion drives work in the vacuum of space as propulsion - indeed some satellites use ion maneuvering thrusters - but it is a somewhat different principle to what you are talking about.
              Farrah , have you read Peter Grandics patent ? its a novel propulsion system electromagnetic in nature , you guys have the devise you need to drive .

Peter GRANDICS: Pyramid convertor of electrostatic to DC electric power

Have fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by Farrah Day View Post
                Given that plasma is ionised air, I don't see how it can possibly work in a vacuum... there is nothing to ionise to form a conduction path!
                In a vacuum it is an electron beam

Mike

Comment

• @robbosdog.Hi Sorry your having a bit of bother but hopefully its only temporary.I think your trigger coil should be ok if it is rated at 4kv or more.This is what i normally use.
                  Components : Transformers & Ferrites : Trigger Transformers : Maplin Electronics
                  Does it have three or four leads?If four,one will be unused and the data sheet will give you some clue whats what and you can use your multimeter to find the three used pins.
                  What does the meter do when you touch the output pan and base pan together and then seperate?Does the meter give a quick reading and then go to zero.Does it read zero all the time or does it read a continous current?If the latter,check your av led detector is wired right or touch a neon bulb to the pan and see if that lights.
                  Try swapping the trigger coil connections, there are not too many ways this can go.Also what transistor are you using?Let us know how you get on.Jonny.
                  @TheCell.Hi Bob.I would be very interested in the plasma vacuum experiment too
                  With all the recent developments regarding electrolysis i have been swatting up and come across a few people trying electrolysis in a vacuum.
                  This is probably not new too you but i was amazed by the apparant increase in gas production in a vacuum.I am wondering if this would increase the gas output of the one diode electrolysis and maybe you could try it in your chamber if you have not already done so.Many thanks.Jonny

Comment

• Originally posted by jonnydavro View Post
                    @robbosdog.Hi Sorry your having a bit of bother but hopefully its only temporary.I think your trigger coil should be ok if it is rated at 4kv or more.This is what i normally use.
                    Components : Transformers & Ferrites : Trigger Transformers : Maplin Electronics
                    Does it have three or four leads?If four,one will be unused and the data sheet will give you some clue whats what and you can use your multimeter to find the three used pins.
                    What does the meter do when you touch the output pan and base pan together and then separate?Does the meter give a quick reading and then go to zero.Does it read zero all the time or does it read a continuous current?If the latter,check your av led detector is wired right or touch a neon bulb to the pan and see if that lights.
                    Try swapping the trigger coil connections, there are not too many ways this can go.Also what transistor are you using?Let us know how you get on.Jonny.
                    Jonny I downloaded the spec for the trigger ,

http://www.jaycar.com.au/products_uploaded/MM2520.pdf

It doesn't mention the Kv rating that I can see , it has tree pins 1 is a wound coil around the trigger and its a smaller Gage wire , the other two are the same gage . its Yellow around the coil and black elsewhere .

I got a small flash on the multi when I touch the bowls , one thing though , my keyboard stopped working ( building the circuit on my knee while studiously watching your vid LOL ) when it was all together .

Didn't get any action from the av though , the transistor is a Fairchild 2222.

I just need to keep playing with it I think Jonny , your input was great thank heaps .

Robbo

Comment

here it is a cool idea i had:

enjoy: YouTube - The Gift

Light, I Am!

You are Not a Body that has a Spirit, You are a Spirit that Has a Body! There is no Path to Peace, Peace is the Path!

Comment

• vacuum stuff

@ Bob

I know that lifters per say being ion wind devices will not work in a vacuum but the truster in this vid YouTube - serfer5rogers's Channel is more capacitive in nature and may be a good candidate for a vacuum test. be nice to try some day

Comment

• @ TanTric

Originally posted by TanTric View Post

Nice video, thanks. That looks like a very small coil. What are the dimensions? It is very surprising that the coil works in the metal box. Does it work any better out of the box or does it work better in the box?
                          Last edited by xee2; 07-14-2010, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by xee2 View Post
                            Nice video, thanks. That looks like a very small coil. What are the dimensions? It is very surprising that the coil works in the metal box. Does it work any better out of the box or does it work better in the box?
                            hello xee, i apreciate your interest!

the box is 9cm x 6cm , the coil is 9cm x 1.5cm and arround 1.5cm diameter!

it works better in the box, the best field is with the box open, if the cage is closed it cuts the effect in an half, but will even be far more that the coil alone and will also work in a considerable distance! the coil alone is almost useless (very small field)!

i created a thread to discuss this particular setup, please give your feedback!

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...ss-girl-p.html

Light, I Am!

Comment

• The "Mini" Tesla coil

Originally posted by TanTric View Post

@TanTric
                              Well I was so impressed with EM Devices "Mini" Tesla coil running on a Slayer Exciter circuit that I had to build one also. I made mine a little bigger than yours and drove it with 12 volts to get plasma out of it. This is really cool stuff that we are working with. My video camera picked up a very high pitched whine that I could not hear at all. It is very annoying in the video but I decided to leave it there so people could hear the frequency.

Here is the dark video of the "Mini" running:

YouTube - Mini Tesla Slayer Exciter.ASF

Cheers,

Lidmotor
                              Last edited by Lidmotor; 07-15-2010, 03:52 PM.

Comment

@lid cool setup!

i will also try my mini wireless with a tip31c transistor ande 12V to sse if i can get some plasma of it!!

cool camera you have there also, its seems that the microfone can pick very high frequencys!

Light, I Am!

Comment

Working...
                                X