Joulethief SEC exciter and variants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kcarring View Post
    I never did see the revolution in this method. Maybe I don't get it. I've seen my homemade batteries with 1.1v and milliamp capacity put out more bubbles.
    Its very interesting that it can be done without wires and it produces enough to burn a flame. Its very cool.

I had five mason jars going without using anymore current then one was using.

-Altrez

Comment

• @all

I was hoping perhaps one you might be able to explain something to me. When I test the SEC exciter with my Oscilloscope it shows 2.6 MHz on every part? For example the negative and positive battery connections show 2.6 MHz.

The resistor and the LED show the same. And if I get close enough I can pull the same reading from the air?

I tired this with two different scopes and leads?

I am also light 20 LEDS from every contact point in the circuit?

Any ideas?

Thanks!

-Altrez

Comment

• Originally posted by altrez View Post
        @all

I was hoping perhaps one you might be able to explain something to me. When I test the SEC exciter with my Oscilloscope it shows 2.6 MHz on every part? For example the negative and positive battery connections show 2.6 MHz.
        That is what it is suppose to do. The circuit finds a resonant frequency and oscillates at that frequency. The whole circuit is turning on and off at that frequency.

Comment

Its very interesting that it can be done without wires and it produces enough to burn a flame. Its very cool.

I had five mason jars going without using anymore current then one was using.

-Altrez
          That is interesting indeed. I am still baffled by the "loading" characteristics of SEC/Slayer/Tesla style circuits. I keep getting told that it all still obeys The Conservation of Energy and that if anything, it is an efficient circuit that appears to give more output but the loss shows up in lumens.

Sure doesn't seem it like it!!!
          ----------------------------------------------------
          Alberta is under attack... http://rethinkalberta.com/

Has anyone seen my Bedini Ceiling Fan that pushes the warm air down, and charges batteries as an added bonus? Me neither. 'Bout time I made one!!!!! :P

Comment

@all

The resistor and the LED show the same. And if I get close enough I can pull the same reading from the air?

I tired this with two different scopes and leads?

I am also light 20 LEDS from every contact point in the circuit?

Any ideas?

Thanks!

-Altrez
            hey,
            RF will attach to all metal surfaces.. and a AV plug will help you find RF..
            i'll wait till i get old to mess with RF circuits in the mhz..
            save the old brain right now.. lol

robbie

Comment

• Originally posted by kooler View Post
              hey,
              RF will attach to all metal surfaces.. and a AV plug will help you find RF..
              i'll wait till i get old to mess with RF circuits in the mhz..
              save the old brain right now.. lol

robbie
              Humm is 2.6mhz high for only 3 volts and a small coil?

Comment

• Originally posted by kcarring View Post
                That is interesting indeed. I am still baffled by the "loading" characteristics of SEC/Slayer/Tesla style circuits. I keep getting told that it all still obeys The Conservation of Energy and that if anything, it is an efficient circuit that appears to give more output but the loss shows up in lumens.

Sure doesn't seem it like it!!!
                It seems if tuned right it taps into some unknown energy source. However it is does lead one to believe that its outputting more then is being input. I can take my meter and see that the current draw is .121mA but I can run 50 LEDS and charge 5 caps plus make HHO from that .121mA.

Where is that extra energy coming from if not the Aether?

Comment

• Originally posted by xee2 View Post
                  That is what it is suppose to do. The circuit finds a resonant frequency and oscillates at that frequency. The whole circuit is turning on and off at that frequency.
                  I see. And thus it produces mass amounts of RF and if at the right frequencies the current drops very low yet the output gets higher correct?

Thank you!

Comment

• Slayer Exciter UV-C water steriliser

Hi.Slayer's exciter is so good at lighting tubes that i thought i would try it with a 4w UV-C germicidal tube which sterilises water and it worked really well underwater.
                    Safe drinking water is a major problem so the fact that slayers exciter can be made from scrap parts anywhere in the world makes it ideally suited for this application.Here is a vid of my experiment but caution needs to be used when experimenting with uv-c light.Jonny
                    YouTube - Slayer Exciter UV-C water steriliser

Comment

• Slayer UV Lamp

[QUOTE=jonnydavro;129295]Hi.Slayer's exciter is so good at lighting tubes that i thought i would try it with a 4w UV-C germicidal tube which sterilises water and it worked really well underwater.

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post113479

Hi Johnny
                      thanks for the simple circuit yuve tested on slayer UV it just make our duplication easier ( can you please post the bug zapper/ slayer connection)

I soaked the uv lamp in a glass jar and and the other end connected to end of L1 using 2n3055 slayer circuit drawing 50 ma
                      Above is a uv lamp with 2 egg magnets on each end that boost the light to reach both ends of the lamp

cheers
                      totoalas

Comment

• New video of Dr Stiffler's SEC work:

YouTube - StifflerDr's Channel

Awesome!

-Altrez

Comment

• damn we really need to get our hands on some of those proprietary transistors

Comment

• Is that a self runner that stiffler is showing??? Looks like a great build anyhow, but i just wanted to check i understood correctly.

Have the plans been released?

Thanks guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by seth View Post
                              Is that a self runner that stiffler is showing??? Looks like a great build anyhow, but i just wanted to check i understood correctly.

Have the plans been released?

Thanks guys.
                              I have one of his SEC exciters. I don't have all the parts to put a replication together. But I can see how it would work.

-Altrez

Comment

• Originally posted by ricksl View Post
                                damn we really need to get our hands on some of those proprietary transistors
                                They are just the MSA06 transistors. However 1 in like 30 don't work the way they should. I have had results that work in the low to mid range with all of them. However when you hit a "Good" one it makes all the difference.

Not sure why tho?

-Altrez

Comment

Working...
                                X