Steorn Announces Public Demonstration of overunity Orbo Technology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steorn Announces Public Demonstration of overunity Orbo Technology

Steorn is pleased to announce that public demonstrations of its controversial Orbo technology will begin today in Dublin and continue for the next six weeks.

Orbo technology, which has been in development for six years, provides free, clean and constant energy at the point of use. It can be engineered to power anything from a phone to a fridge to a car. It is controversial because it is an "over-unity" technology, meaning that it produces more energy than it consumes without the degradation of its constituent parts. This is an apparent violation of the Law of Conservation of Energy, which states that energy can neither be created nor destroyed. The implications, not just for energy production but for society as a whole, are profound.
    The public demonstrations - which will include live test and replication sessions - will take place in the Waterways Visitor Centre, Grand Canal Basin, Dublin. They begin today, 15th December 2009 and will run until 31st January 2010 (with a break between December 24th and January 4th, inclusive).

The demonstrations will also be streamed live at Orbo - Clean and constant enerygy at the point of use. From Steorn.

"This is a pivotal moment for the company," said Sean McCarthy, Steorn CEO, "and potentially, for us as a species. There exists now an opportunity to change everything. At the end of the six week demonstration period, developers will be able to access our technology and start the process of developing Orbo technology-powered products. The Waterways demonstration is the beginning of the Orbo revolution."

News

Love, Light & Blessings,
    Sharyn
    Last edited by Sharyn; 12-16-2009, 06:51 AM. Reason: link
    Theta Healing
    Paths 2 Potential

"We are the one's we've been waiting for"

i'll be in the city of dublin 21.12-28.12 and thus will try and visit the waterways center in dublin to see the steorn demo either on 21st or 22nd. either way, i'm sure by then there'll be heaps and heaps and heaps of images, articles and stuff. but hey, costs nothing, im in the same city.. lets see what its like to enter a place specifically built to demonstrate this.. maybe there'll be cookies!
    Flickr photosets (My visits to the Nikola Tesla&Viktor Schauberger Museums, Steorn Waterways 2009 Orbo demonstration, Earthship Brighton, and also Walter Russell images)
    My electronic music

Comment

Long running motor

I wish they have it, and they will give it.
      I see that the battery is 10,000 mAh
      a small motor like that could run 2,000 hours if it takes only 50 mA of current
      (10,000 / 50)
      2,000 hours is around 80 days ...
      (2,000 / 24 hours per day)

Off course not 100% of the energy in the battery will make the motor turns, because under a certain voltage it will not run anymore.

But that is still many days of work on that battery, without need to recharge it ... so my question is WHY did they choose such a large battery !?!

I believe we can collect ZPE to run our electric devices, but I just find this story strange, because of the big battery, and because it doesn't look like their previous technology.
      David

Comment

200 hours or around 8 days.

Comment

Toroids for motor coils and pointy pyramids for pickup coils?
          Interesting.

/Hob
          Hob Nilre
          http://www.youtube.com/nilrehob

Comment

John Bedini's comment on this:

Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
            Lamare,
            I know this is off topic, But Steorn is running the first motor I wrote about in that little book in 1984. Known as the year Jim Watson vanished into thin air never to talk to any of us again. Quite a trick Steorn is pulling with Triode coils, it just nothing more then a monopole with an out of phase generator, you do not see the capacitors do you but it is there. I will also bet it is running on 42ma.
            John B

Comment

42mA is far too generous. Remember this motor has frictionless bearings, it's wind down could be hours long. Just a small current pulse now and then and this will be spinning for months maybe. Here's an example of a frictionless homopolar motor:

YouTube - levitation Homopolar motor

As you see only a small initial pulse is needed to keep this spinning for quite a while.

Steorn had years to figure out the best demo setup, why not a real physical load instead of something that barely needs any energy?

Comment

3 times the fee for some people?

I want to know why the fees to access this information is not the same price for everyone? According to the website non EU members have to pay more than triple the price.... whats up with that?

Hopes, Dreams, and Prayers for all......

Tj

Comment

Perhaps the next 6 weeks will be more than what is shown so far?
                  Get them pointing and giggling [status quo so far]
                  And then deliver the goods

I think a lot of greedy fellows in the overunity community are sweating this .
                  [A very good thing!!!]
                  Chet
                  If you want to Change the world
                  BE that change !!

Comment

If what they claim is true then there will be politics involved.

So my twisted complot mind thinks of this:

I bet they are forced to wait with the disclosure until the billions deals are closed in Kopenhagen, so the establishment is ensured of monyflow based on carbon footprint and other things instead of fossil fuels.

When those deals are closed, the bans of free and alternative energy will slowly dissapear.

They don't mind us having free energy, as long as we pay one way or the other!
                    Last edited by Cherryman; 12-16-2009, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Hi, interestingly enough I never came back on here and posted about the images & video I took at the Steorn Waterways Dublin Demonstration back in December 2009.

Here they are:
                      My images from the Steorn Waterways Dublin Demonstration

I hope you guys will find them enjoyable. Or useful somehow.

Here are some videos:
                      Orbo in General
                      Tachoman Adjusting Orbo to Reach Specific RPM
                      Tachoman adjusting Orbo to match required RPM 2
                      Tachoman Adjusting Orbo to Reach Specific RPM 3
                      Flickr photosets (My visits to the Nikola Tesla&Viktor Schauberger Museums, Steorn Waterways 2009 Orbo demonstration, Earthship Brighton, and also Walter Russell images)
                      My electronic music

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCaoP1coBFo
                        I saw this posted on Sean McCarthy's facebook too.
                        My wish is that ALL you energy people would join together. The world needs results now

Comment

Working...
                        X