No announcement yet.

Eccentric Transformer Theory -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I spoke with Dr. Lindemann once and brought up the book written by Mr. Smith, and got an assurance that nobody had ever really seen the device work for more than a minute or two, and that nobody has ever really seen a working model. I cannot say one way or another, but I spent time with his literature, demos, movies, etc...and think his concepts are strong, but is lacking in some fundamental ways.

Comment

Hi Andrew,

In an interview video Don Smith made a comment about Neon power supplies. He said, if we calculate the power in vs power out of a Neon transformers it would come to OU.

I know that one Neon transformer company called Ventex says that it's calculated as an equivalent brightness of an electromagnetic transformer.

However I was looking at different transformers available on eBay and most of them don't state this and I even found one that has the measurement in RMS. ebay link to the item: Transfotech neon power supply - eBay (item 260536620346 end time Jan-18-10 17:32:14 PST)

If we do the math it's OU

Anyways, yesterday I bought a 12vdc version to experiment with:

NEW 9500 VOLT NEON TRANSFORMER FOR LOWGLOW AND OTHERS:eBay Motors (item 110479988681 end time Jan-17-10 20:16:23 PST)

It says at 12vdc it uses 5 Amps which if we use 12.5vdc would = 62.5 Watts

and says it outputs 9500v @ 30ma = 285 Watts

We'll have to test and see

Luc

ADDED: I agree with your above post!...this needs testing
      Last edited by gotoluc; 01-13-2010, 08:05 PM.

Comment

It is possible this is a huge misunderstanding on Don Smiths part (and our part) for not working in the neon sign business.

The voltage on the input is probably measured in RMS, but the output concerns the breakdown voltage of neon, which cares nothing about RMS, only peak voltage. Therefore the two measurement techniques used on input and output gave ol Don a bit of trouble. Im not 100% sure if this is what is happening, but I would bet.

Comment

Hi armagdn03 and all,

I bought some shaded pole motors to use the cores and coils for another experiment and was quickly testing them using my SG to see at what frequencies I can get them to Resonate at. I was also playing with magnets and noticed I could get a phase shift to happen on a secondary by positioning magnets in different places.

This maybe of interest here so I made a quick video before cutting these apart for the intended experiment.

Link to video: YouTube - Eccentric Transformer Theory topic test 1.AVI

Let me know if this has any value or is of interest to this topic.

Luc

Comment

interesting

Originally posted by gotoluc View Post
            Let me know if this has any value or is of interest to this topic.
            Hey Luc, I'm still getting up to speed on some of these threads so I can't comment on value, but interesting indeed.
            A few times your videos have given me an answer to questions I've had that were not even be relevant to what you were doing in the video. The vids are always appreciated.
            Thanks for posting,

Marcel

Comment

Originally posted by Armagdn03 View Post
              Note:

Tesla also stated that ""My second discovery was of a physical truth of the greatest importance. As I have searched the entire scientific records in more than a half dozen languages for a long time without finding the least anticipation, I consider myself the original discoverer of this truth, which can be expressed by the statement: There is no energy in matter other than that received from the environment." — Nikola Tesla

If we consider the previous description of the earth and sun, we can see that the earths orbit, location and animation are dependent solely on the sun and its electromagnetic interactions. Which is dependent on its galactic sun around which it orbits. Each is decided by the last, and none could exist without the one before it. Seems Tesla was onto something.

Also...one could design anti gravity very easily now. In order to achieve buoyancy or anti-gravity, one would need to create a craft which changed its electrical potential to the extent that the craft per its density, will seek a new potential zone, and propel the craft there. Since we know the potential gradient is one such that positive is towards the center of the earth, and negative the sky. I would reverse the potential, place a positive pole upward, and turn up the voltage...and now you have "ionic" lifters.

Oh but there are other fantastic ways of accomplishing the same thing! I recently commented on how a circulating current creates a magnetic dipole. Similarly a circulating magnetic "current" creates an electric dipole. Create a strong enough magnetic circulation, and you will have an incredible electric dipole. If a low ohmic resistance conductor "wire" or "beam" or anything or the sort were placed in this dipole you would see a large potential difference from end to end (just like a lifter has). Here is the problem...the easiest way to create such large magnetic and electric fields is through resonance. But, in such a case the poles would reverse on us! We would alternately attract then repel the earth. So...how does one go about creating a resonance in which the the poles never reverse?

This can be done in several ways, one is to create a toroidal coil. This will create a strong circulating B field around the toroid, This B field will create our strong Potential field through the hole of the toroid at 90 degrees to the magnetic field. As can be shown in the paper "Resonance Properties of Ring Circuits"
              Tischer, F. J. IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques, vol. 5, issue 1, pp. 51-56. and also shown in the incredible patten application by James F. Corum called "Parametric power multiplication" whereby 1/4 wave cancellation is used to create a strong natural resonance in a toroidal transmission line that is UNIDIRECTIONAL. Excitation by 1 primary point on the toroid causes a circulating current in two directions from the point of contact. Exciting at a separate point 1/4 wavelength away causes 1/4 wave cancellation where the 4 total waves from the two primaries create cancellation of 2 waves in one direction, and addition of 2 waves in the other direction, creating a unidirectional standing wave pattern. This method could be used to create a standing stationary "A" field dipole, (just like a lifter), however with nothing but thin wire and resonance. It is difficult to create such energy levels using solid state circuitry throughout, it just cannot handle, it, but here is a natural mechanism, which is free of such obstacles.

All we have to do is create a dipole strong enough to have our total electrical potential relative to our environment be such that we and the huge electrical envelope around us displace more volume than the environment around us, and like charged particles we will push apart seeking a new point of equilibrium.

Oh almost forgot, since we can easily create potentials of millions of volts with such setups (think a toroidal Tesla coil) We don't want the poles to just discharge into one another. This destroys resonance, and negates our effect. It might be sensible to place a large dielectric obstacle in between the dipole, I would probably make it disk like since our field is of a circular geometry, and taper it off to make it still aerodynamic. Just makes sense.

Parametric power multiplication invention
              (WO/2008/097768) PARAMETRIC POWER MULTIPLICATION

makes one think...now back to reality...
              ELECTRICAL+POWER+MULTIPLICATION James F. Corum

TPU coil?

"ELECTRICAL POWER MULTIPLICATION," - Google Patent Search

James F. Corum - Cerca con Google

Dr. James F. Corum and Kenneth Corum

DR. JAMES F. CORUM’S ANALYSIS OF THE PHILADELPHIA EXPERIMENT

Electrical power multiplication - Google Patent Search

Parametric Power Multiplication - Google Patent Search

Use of electrical power ... - Google Patent Search

Electromagnetic structure and method - Google Patent Search

Toroidal antenna - Google Patent Search

Comment

Well Ill be damned. I have posted that sucker several times in several places over the last year and a half or so, and you are the first to ever really take a closer look at it.

So much can be learned from that patent application. Parametrics in and of themselves are very very interesting, and have an interesting history. 1/4 wave cancellation is absolutely brilliant...

About a year ago someone assured me the Corum brothers had no idea what they were really doing. I would say this application proves otherwise. However this is NOT TPU. This is an interesting device in and of itself. In fact I would suggest people stop looking for the TPU and they will probably find it without trying.

Comment

I can't speak for others but for myself, I've been following this thread with interest. I haven't posted anything because I haven't had anything to contribute as my experimenting has been temporarily put on hold. But I'll be keeping my eye on this and your other threads.

Comment

Well Ill be damned. I have posted that sucker several times in several places over the last year and a half or so, and you are the first to ever really take a closer look at it.

So much can be learned from that patent application. Parametrics in and of themselves are very very interesting, and have an interesting history. 1/4 wave cancellation is absolutely brilliant...

About a year ago someone assured me the Corum brothers had no idea what they were really doing. I would say this application proves otherwise. However this is NOT TPU. This is an interesting device in and of itself. In fact I would suggest people stop looking for the TPU and they will probably find it without trying.
                    Yes,this looks as important. How can I donwload pdf of this patent application ?
                    Why is it so hard to find that magnification ? because we are using symmetrical design and produce AC or EM waves instead of shockwaves.In fact all electic circuits produce shockwaves sometimes but negative and positive kinds just nullify and there is no magnification effects seen on wires.Len'z law is a part of this silly thing we are doing.I wish you could see that,because IMHO it's what your're doing with notsymmetrical transformer - one shockwave is stronger and produce energy excess on wires but shockwaves are produced only sometimes when operating circuit with AC.

Comment

I think this patent by Thane Heins also fits in this thread CA2594905:
                      espacenet — Original document

It is his bi-toroid transformer:
                      YouTube - BI-TOROID TRANSFORMER DEMO July 11, 2009

/Hob
                      Hob Nilre
                      http://www.youtube.com/nilrehob

Comment

This is probably not what you think it is according to the claims of the inventor. This refers to an energy accumulation device like a flywheel for multiplying power. however, this is still a very interesting concept, and parametrics alone are interesting.

Comment

Hi all,

I was testing a new PM flux switch idea and thought it maybe of interest to this topic also.

Here is my video testing the Magluvin PM flux gate coil: YouTube - Magluvin PM Flux Gate Coil test 1

Please ignore me saying the coils are 90 degrees out of phase. They are just at 90 degrees from each other. It's strange the stuff we say when we are doing a few things at the same time

I really like Magluvin's concept with the coils being at 90 degrees from each other. This prevents the primary pulse to transfer to the secondary. A kind of Isolation between the two. So if there's activity on the secondary we would think that it maybe coming from the PM flux

Luc
                          Last edited by gotoluc; 01-23-2010, 07:01 AM.

Comment

must edit,

Comment

According to the inverse squared law, as we increase the diameter of the secondary (around the primary, concentrically) the magnitude of the EMF created by the primary will decrease accordingly. As we get one radius away from the primary, the magnitude will be 1/4 of the source. But we have also increased area by a factor of four (area of a circle increases by factor of 4 with a doubling of the radius). Therefore in the equation for Faraday's law, the factors of 1/4 and 4 cancel out for no net effect.
                              This clearly shows both in practice, and mathematical convenience, that when sharing a common center, Faraday's law creates an Equal and Opposite reaction to any change with respect to time in the current of the primary. However, if the primary and secondary do NOT share centers, a new area of study becomes of interest...

Andrew Manrique
                              Ok, let's consider the case where the Primary is 2r and secondary (receiver) r. Still the same applies?

Comment

Yes same still applies. Try it out for yourself. Try different values for the radius of primary and secondary and note that the values of area vs inverse squared field always cancel, this is because both are inversely dependent on area.

Comment

Working...
                                X