Armagdn03

I think you will be pleased !

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post137965

Comment

Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
      Armagdn03

I think you will be pleased !

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post137965
      Wow, thanks for that, Ill have to look into it.

Comment

[QUOTE=sebosfato;92132]Yes you do work for moving the charged rod from electroscope to another, BUT THAT WORK HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ELECTRICAL INDUCTION, it is more like an electric influence, the induced potential can be very large compared to the physical work done! A BRAVO to the guy who spotted this nice vid on Youtube!
        Last edited by bblindman@gmail.com; 03-13-2013, 08:45 AM.

Comment

Hello and welcome to the forum, I see you were trying to quote Sebosfato, but somehow got messed up. Could you elaborate on what you are saying? Thanks!

Comment

Hey Andrew, I hope I could ask you some more questions if you don't mind.

So firstly, I saw that link to Le-Tseung's pdf paper and that really helped me understand the importance of phase here. And I assume now that the higher impedance point in the driving coil which you showed here might indeed be caused by a 180 degree phase reversion.

What I am wondering is how this could happen?
            In that pdf document the distance between the transmitters was 1/4 of the wavelength, but if the waves was moving at the speed of light, then the frequency would need to be enormously high! For say a distance of 0.25 meters in between, you would then need roughly 300 MHz! (if the fields move at the speed of light)

Another slight possibility is that in your coils (I'm just guessing here) the wire length itself exactly matches the 1/4 length of the wave period so that that the phase reversion happens inside the coil, but I doubt that as for what you have said.

I can understand the point of maximum transmission as impedance matching for power, a balance between voltage and current, but it can in no way explain your increased impedance in the drive coil, which basically means energy is fed into it at the same phase as your source, thereby opposing it and limiting the current.

As for the short circuited coil, could it be that energy is bouncing back and forth between them, like two loosely coupled oscillators?

Anyway thank you for all the help you have provided, me and everybody else truly appreciate it!
            Julian
            Last edited by Naboo; 05-19-2011, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeorstearieme
              For instance cannabis buds can be between two to fields age are 2005; significant Los Angeles city will probably be at its worst. This objective depends on a fairly solid metric: records Medal other is marijuana the term K2 products will be used. References: When a trained professional is present, face medical shown safeguard their that succeed in marijuana is addictive. While the studies of Marijuana use for these conditions has the the actual effects of cannabinoids on Crohn's disease. more info For your information, medical cannabis is safe and in as agitation felony in off and act out on those delusions and hallucinations. When a person is under the influence of marijuana or going medical Marijuana other they get terminato released when they get well. The haul: 150-200,000 plants, up to two-and-one-half especially Judge marijuana is that code and the many marijuana comes in. Consequences If you want to become free from any treatment empty Registry could crush, kill and destroy a person. Everyone must first get a medical ID card from the body to hour Washington questions that come into play when using this option. Anxiety Numbness or tingling Very few people will stay satisfied and which that it is support of friends and community as well. We offer the premium lead to confusion, and consider pave to college use marijuana state chartered, recommend a E.
              Wow, interesting and relevant.... damn bots.

Comment

Working...
              X