Free Energy Device Working - COP ∞ - Please Replicate This

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Energy Device Working - COP ∞ - Please Replicate This

In this post I shall disclose to you a working and proven free energy concept that can easily be incorporated into a motor or linear actuator, that will provide the rotor/load with unlimited thrust in one direction. This effect will never wear off. This concept is remarkably simple and thus possibly overlooked. This concept is so easy to implement that it can be built by almost anyone. Using this concept an unlimited amount of energy can be recovered through electromagnetic coils or any other mechanical means of your choice such as pumping water against gravity.

This concept is based on Howard Johnson's concept, only much more effective. For the first time his "secret" is revealed to you. This concept is also able to directly prove the existence of an ether.

To replicate this concept only 2 rectangular bar magnets are required. However, more would be preferred since the effect is amplified with greater field strength. The bar magnets must be magnetized through thickness.

To see how to replicate this setup for yourself see the video at Concept.wmv - download now for free. File sharing. Software file sharing. Free file hosting. File upload. FileFactory.com and view attached photos. The concept in the video shows a linear setup exerting a directional thrust on a magnet and little imagination is required on how it can be furthur be developed into a closed-loop overunity motor. It is imperative that the attached photo be read if you plan to build a rotary device. Completing the loop is very possible, but requires an additional design modification overlooked by Howard Johnson replicators. Multiple rotors would be required, being 30 degrees out of phase with each other (Similar to the Perendev Concept)

Please share this information with everyone. Everyone has a right to see this information and a greedy attitude is the reason such information has not been available earlier.

Its now up to YOU to make a difference. YOU have the knowledge and the power.

Credit of this concept and the attached photo belongs to Joseph H Cater. The photo being an excerpt from his book "The Ultimate Reality".

jhc.jpg

jhc 001.jpg

Very interesting, thanks

Comment

Joseph H Cater

He also wrote a book an Awsome Life Force, containing description of Orgone accumulator, which I have replicated ( cylinder version) and Bodkins is working on actual device as per description.

Very interesting, just downloaded vid.

Thank you for sharing

Vtech
      'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

I've watched the video and I will read the attached two pages but I have a question...

Who made this video and what are the strings hanging from the mover part at around 00:09:41 when they become visible.

I'm sorry I'm just having a Mylow moment, that's all.
        Are the ravings of a lunatic signs of a genius?

Comment

Originally posted by amigo View Post
          I've watched the video and I will read the attached two pages but I have a question...

Who made this video and what are the strings hanging from the mover part at around 00:09:41 when they become visible.

I'm sorry I'm just having a Mylow moment, that's all.

Hows about you take 2 Magnets by the Hand and just try it before you cry,
          that is no super duper Mylow Motor,
          as you call it, actually a simple 2 Minutes Test.
          When you dont have Magnets or dont want to get some, why do you bother with it.

It works as described, but looks like there is a sticky Point when you move it away, but turnable Magnets will may overcome it.

It may looks like as if her Tactic worked, every Time when someone see Magnets
          to start screaming and crying 'Uh No No Magnets, btw .. are they dangerous..?'
          Last edited by Joit; 01-17-2010, 02:32 AM.
          Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

Thanks for sharing and putting the effort in the video.

You should really try those experiments on a track this will give you the best conclusion. Currently the magnet bends forward but this torque might be centered in the magnet instead of located at the pivot point, so it may end up gone when rigidly fasten, the only way to be sure is to make a track.

Comment

I would like to clear a few things up about the video.

It wasn't the best production and a bit rushed so it was lacking in the sense that I could not suspend the mover shaft on a linear track to show that there's no sticky spot at the required height. If the mover is high enough above the stator the is no sticky spot. Only force in one direction. Also it would be best to build the setup like the diagram in the attached picture, mine was only a simple improvisation since I do not have unipolar magnets. Even so it still worked.

Also, the "strings" that you see in my video are actually gluegun cobwebs

Comment

Hi and Dr Yin
                before i do forget it.

Thanks for your explanation about the Sticky Point and further Comments.
                It seems its a matter from the Lenght from the upper Bar,
                I guess my cubes didnt work that well, some bigger rings do.
                Thats all, what i have at hand right now.
                Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

Tested, working

Well, I did replicate your experiment and can confirm this concept working as shown. Now, the question is: how to incorporate this linear movement into 360 deg. rotary, without closing loop. If I understood Ed Ledskalnin, magnets need open path to enter and exit. I think this is a reason why force disappears when circle is closed. Cater states that 30 deg. is maximum or optimum length. So, we could use a shaft with 12 rotors/stators, magnetically shielded and spaced to avoid a drag. At the same time author feels that DC/self sustained motor maybe more practical then magnetic. This seems to be an easier task than building self sustain electric motor. I agree, that during my experiments with magnets I overlooked this effect.

Vtech
                  Last edited by blackchisel97; 01-17-2010, 09:05 AM. Reason: edit
                  'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

Seems promising,

Anyone with an SSG unit can test this idea, come on people.
                    The sweet spot is where the magnet touches the "magnetic current" and rides it. If we move away from the sweet spot we are not riding the magnetic current but intersecting it.

I'll test this idea, this afternoon.

Thanks
                    Elias
                    Humility, an important property for a COP>1 system.
                    http://blog.hexaheart.org

Comment

I had two magnetron toroidal magnets here and i tried and i tried to put ONE of them on a wheel and checked if this is possible. Answer, Thermodynamics.

The constant force of the magnet need energy applied to become movement.

There is a way i found to use the driving magnet that rotate on its own while the one on the wheel is fixed but rotating with the wheel obviously. But again you aways need energy to rotate the magnet.

Theoretically if you could make a system where instead of circular round movement (comparison to lens, convex surface) rotor it was a concave and also the driving rotor could be concave you could use all the energy stored as magnetic force in the magnet. Unfortunately in our dimension we cant construct such device. And probably that impossibility is why in our dimension magnetism work. Being a prove of the existence of other dimension. Like something don't exists because already exists in other dimension.

Thus don't work.

Comment

Originally posted by sebosfato View Post
                        I had two magnetron toroidal magnets here and i tried and i tried to put ONE of them on a wheel and checked if this is possible. Answer, Thermodynamics.

The constant force of the magnet need energy applied to become movement.

There is a way i found to use the driving magnet that rotate on its own while the one on the wheel is fixed but rotating with the wheel obviously. But again you aways need energy to rotate the magnet.

Theoretically if you could make a system where instead of circular round movement (comparison to lens, convex surface) rotor it was a concave and also the driving rotor could be concave you could use all the energy stored as magnetic force in the magnet. Unfortunately in our dimension we cant construct such device. And probably that impossibility is why in our dimension magnetism work. Being a prove of the existence of other dimension. Like something don't exists because already exists in other dimension.

Thus don't work.
                        No offense but that post is one big load of baloney. You either perform the experiment and see the mechanical forces or not, period. You can go nuts about different dimensions in your head but it's completely irrelevant here.

Comment

i did the experiment

About the dimension I meant because of my study on the gauss gun. If you think well i just tried to say something like the opposite of a closed circle, or an open circle configuration. Acceleration using only static magnetic fields. However is impossible to make a close loop of it i mean only with magnets. But you can do with orbo technology. Witch use the attraction force to cause the acceleration. Is another principle of generation of energy it come from the magnet. Like consuming voltage energy from a capacitor.

Comment

Originally posted by Joit View Post
                            Hows about you take 2 Magnets by the Hand and just try it before you cry,
                            that is no super duper Mylow Motor,
                            as you call it, actually a simple 2 Minutes Test.
                            When you dont have Magnets or dont want to get some, why do you bother with it.

It works as described, but looks like there is a sticky Point when you move it away, but turnable Magnets will may overcome it.

It may looks like as if her Tactic worked, every Time when someone see Magnets
                            to start screaming and crying 'Uh No No Magnets, btw .. are they dangerous..?'
                            Without starting a pissing contest, I did try the experiment *before* posting, so cut the attitude. We all know what happened with Mylow and if you are trying to forget that, you will never learn anything.

History (the past) is the greatest teacher and those who do not know it are bound to repeat it.
                            Are the ravings of a lunatic signs of a genius?

Comment

Thank you Dr. Yin for posting, and welcome

@All

This reminds me very much of what i suspect Dr. Gerhard Beyer may have been trying to tell us "between the lines" when he was pointing to the underseas topography map of the Atlantic in the video he made with Howard Johnson and Steven Davis regarding their Magnetics 3-D Mapping project at Virginia Tech U. from the late 1980's...

That there is a "compressed ridge" of energy gradient that exists at the point between opposing magnetic fields... That can possibly be harnessed for motion (as seen in Part One).

Dr. Beyer has passed away, they can't do anything more to him now for sneaking that in under their noses. Maybe someday he can get the credit he was denied in life (at VT they pretend he never existed, and my research found that they even removed his Obit from the local paper's archives).

YouTube - Discovering Magnetism Magnetic Gates Howard Johnson 2006 part 1

Part Two

YouTube - Discovering Magnetism Magnetic Gates Howard Johnson 2006 2

I still think reproducing their suppressed study would prove to be very enlightening in several ways. It could be done for under $1,500 and perhaps 20 hours of labor. Most of the cost would be getting a hold of an old engineering/drafting x-y pen plotter with full 2-axis movement like they used 15 years ago for printing larger schematics and drawings before single-axis wide-body ink jets came out. The "Printer Language" (ASCII based commands) can be used to control it... The whole test run can be sent as a "print job" and USB-interfaced probes automatically collect and store the Gauss intensity and polarity info.

And you know what, it doesn't have a friggin' thing to do with the deliberate and professionally-done disinfo scam called "mylow". Neither does the presently discussed information.

The word "mylow" doesnt scare me. It just a name. I'm not afraid of words.
                              _________

@ Joit, i think you have a valid point there m8..

1. Create a Straw Man.
                              2. Knock him down.
                              3. Discredit the entire subject by inference.
                              4. Use "fear of derision" to keep further study "forbidden".

Bugger them. They cannot intimidate ANYONE unless they allow themselves to be intimidated. Just laugh at them, and they disappear like the shadows they are. THEY ARE COMPLETELY IMPOTENT as long as you understand their manipulations.

These ...eh, people... do not get to dictate terms of what is researched to us.

That fits perfectly with the other blatant attempts and silly games of the "farting shadows" seen on the other forum to get us to stop study on our own, since they really have no effective means of stopping Open Source research other than that mind-game crap.

Their big problem is, simple success on our part ruins all their work... And in the end, we are destined to WIN, and they are destined to LOSE

Comment

Working...
                              X