Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Building the golden section in various cone sizes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks!

Originally posted by ashtweth View Post
    Rick i still get a laugh out of that.

here is the answer guys, its in this book
    The Power of Limits By Gyorgy Doczi

Ash
    Many Thanks Ash

Comment

Here are the solution to your problem

Check these pics
      Attached Files

Comment

The cone that resonates with the Golden Section is P=137.36°

Comment

download link

Rick i still get a laugh out of that.

here is the answer guys, its in this book
          The Power of Limits By Gyorgy Doczi

Ash
          Spanish translation, ebook...
          El poder de los limites

...but I am unable to find anything relevant. I guess 'cuz it's too tiny for me to discern and my eyes are bad.
          Last edited by Vinyasi; 02-04-2016, 07:01 AM.

Comment

interesting slight deviations from 137.369 degrees

Originally posted by cibo View Post
            The cone that resonates with the Golden Section is P=137.36°
            http://www.sbebuilders.com/tools/geo...ometry-phi.pdf

Anthroposophic Medicine | 'The Sparkling Droplet ' by Walther Buehler, M.D.

Comment

Is this it using straight edge and compass?

Golden Ratio in Hexagon

Comment

Cutting out a Golden Section Cone from a full Circle?

Originally posted by Vinyasi View Post
                http://www.cut-the-knot.org/do_you_know/Buratino3.jpg

Using the above graph as a reference /which I am presuming to be correct/, plus the following triangle calculator...

https://ostermiller.org/calc/triangle.html

...and assuming that the proportional sides of the "Buratino3.jpg" triangle are of the lengths: AF and AB are both 1, AI and AH are both the sqr(2), and FI is the reciprocal of Phi (0.618), then the pie section angle /P/ of a full circle to cut-out to wrap into a golden section cone described here...

http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...es-photo-2-jpg

...is not 137.369 degrees /if this were a Pyramidal Cone/, but...

142.761243907035 degrees since this is a Golden Section Cone.

Maybe this satisfies Trevor Constable's stipulation of having the cones be of this proportional dimension?
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Vinyasi; 02-04-2016, 11:17 AM. Reason: oops

Comment

Two Solutions...

Hi ALL, Guys, does any one know about the sacred ratio or the golden mean 1.618 in the case of applying it to building a concentric metal cone?
                  Its for Orgone research and a Write up, we built a pyramid or PYRAC, but want to build a cone for the PDF.
                  404 Not Found

Am trying to build and test various type of SIZED cones based ON THE GOLDEN SECTION for accumulators, For example, how can a cone that's 4 X 4 have the golden mean dimensions and a cone that's one meter high can have the same golden section? I guess like the Pyramids can?Apparently Boeing wind tunnel tested their designs to show that it likes the golden section and are based on it, any one know any thing about this how to build different sized cones on the golden section? apparently this book might have some clues.
                  The power of limits: proportional ... - Google Books
                  Trying to find how to build a cone that has the golden section.

Its still beyond me how to vary the sizes, i found a pyramid book on the net covering how to do the golden section in a pyramid, guys i am waay too dumb to figure how you would do a cone with it, hope the book is useful for others tho. Pyramid Plans.pdf
                  Pyramid_Plans.pdf - download now for free. File sharing. Software file sharing. Free file hosting. File upload. FileFactory.com

Ash
                  The problem which you have put before us has two solutions. The videos at:

Trevor James Constable | Real Rain Making | Official Website

...depict two types of golden cones: those which are tall and skinny used in the "spider" and those which are short and fat used in the "box apache". That's because there are two unique, triangular, cross sections of a cone represented within a pentagon: one whose apex angle is 108 degrees, and one whose apex angle is 36 degrees, but both apex angles sharing the same location within a pentagon as depicted by the attachment below (see "pentagon wedges...") in which R1 and R2 are reciprocal golden ratios. So, figuring out the angle of a circle to cut out a pie-shaped wedge to wrap around into a golden cone is straightforward based on these two options. Using the diagram attached below...

----------------------------------------------
                  apex angle of fat cross section: 108 degrees

a = 1.6180339887498948, b = 1

1/2 * a = 0.8090169943749474

0.8090169943749474 * 2Pi = circumference of base of fat golden cone in radians

(circumference of base of fat golden cone in radians / 2Pi) * 360 degrees of a full circle = 1/2a * 360 = angle of pie wedge to cut out and wrap into a fat golden cone = 291.2461179749811 degrees of a pie wedge to cut out and wrap into a fat golden cone, or approximately 291 & 1/4 degrees

In compressed (general) form...

((((sqr(5) / 2) + 0.5) / 2) * 360 = 291.2461179749811 degrees of a pie wedge to cut out and wrap into a fat golden cone, or approximately 291 & 1/4 degrees

apex angle of skinny cross section: 36 degrees

a = 1, b = 0.6180339887498948

1/2 * b = 0.3090169943749474

0.3090169943749474 * 2Pi = circumference of base of skinny golden cone in radians

(circumference of base of skinny golden cone in radians / 2Pi) * 360 degrees of a full circle = 1/2b * 360 = angle of pie wedge to cut out and wrap into a skinny golden cone = 111.2461179749811 degrees of a pie wedge to cut out and wrap into a skinny golden cone, or approximately 111 & 1/4 degrees

In compressed (general) form...

(((((sqr(5) / 2) + 0.5) - 1) / 2) * 360 = 111.2461179749811 degrees of a pie wedge to cut out and wrap into a skinny golden cone, or approximately 111 & 1/4 degrees

There is a difference of 180 degrees between each of the two pie wedges. Huh?

Anyway, since the straight edge of each pie wedge is unit one, the chord of each arc (defined by each pie wedge) is...

Chord = 2 * sin(apex angle of pie wedge / 2)

http://i.stack.imgur.com/jJUfl.png

...as posted at:

http://math.stackexchange.com/questi...rd-of-a-circle

So, using the scientific calculator...

http://web2.0calc.com/

...online, for a 108 degree cross section of a fat golden cone...

291.2461179749811 degrees, Chord = 2 * sin(291.2461179749811 degrees / 2) = 2 * sin(145.6230589874906 degrees) = 2 * 0.564634886418 = 1.129269772836 chord through a void (see "cutouts")

...and for a 36 degree cross section of a skinny golden cone...

111.2461179749811 degrees, Chord = 2 * sin(111.2461179749811 degrees / 2) = 2 * sin(55.62305898749055 degrees) = 2 * 0.825340805389 = 1.650681610778 chord through the blue area (see "cutouts")

I was very confused at first looking at the chord length for the larger wedge as being shorter than the other chord length for the smaller wedge until I drew a picture! (see "cutouts")
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Vinyasi; 02-14-2016, 11:56 AM. Reason: Darn! I had it right the first time...

Comment

Rotating mirrors is a simplification over rotating golden cones.

Let's analyze Wilhelm Reich's method and compare it to cheap mirrors, from the dollar/99 cent store, stuck onto the underside of the blades of a ceiling fan, located on dry land north of the equator, at the south-west rim of the high desert of southern California, in the middle of February, and rotated at its slowest speed setting in a counter-clockwise motion as seen from below...

Reich's method employed the use of extensions of the Earth covered by a moving body of water. These extensions are bally-hooed as being all importantly significant, and they are in a very limited sense: they're extensions of the natural orgone layering of water over silica(land) with the distinct ability to target regions of the sky to which they are directed by their operator. The cloudbuster's arrangement of multiple tubes set in a tight formation...

... is not unlike the array of a battery of cannon-guns aboard a battle ship during WWII in the Pacific theatre...

Well, this method of rotating several mirrors is not unlike Reich's method:
                    1. the glass of the mirrors represent the Earth,
                    2. the silvered(aluminum) backing to these mirrors is an orgone layering as well as being a one-sided floating plate capacitor not unlike the topload of a conventional Tesla coil - but not like a Tesla/Dollard/Polakowski Tesla coil,
                    3. their rotation sets the air mass, surrounding the blades of the ceiling fan, in motion along with the moisture in the air representing a moving body of water,
                    4. the shiny reflective surface of these mirrors is like the shiny surface of a body of water.

And here is the result...

....after only a few hours of operation.

And rain!!...

Attached Files

Comment

@Vinyasi,

Your experiment gets my interest alittle. . . .

Several questions:

1) Why are the "mirrors" different sizes? And why do only 4 blades have mirrors?

2) You say running the ceiling-fan as slowly as possible. . Well, what RPM speed would you think was "ideal"? If I would duplicate your experiment would speed would be "VERY-BEST" ?

3) I'd guess your ceiling-fan is about 9.5ft above the underlying "dirt". Would you guess that is important? What about an UPSTAIRS ceiling-fan?. . .

Thanks and keep up the research!

truesearch

Comment

Originally posted by truesearch View Post
                        @Vinyasi,

Your experiment gets my interest alittle. . . .

Several questions:

1) Why are the "mirrors" different sizes? And why do only 4 blades have mirrors?
                        That's all I had available at the time.

2) You say running the ceiling-fan as slowly as possible. .
                        For safety reasons. I don't want to wake up suddenly with shattered glass in my face.

Well, what RPM speed would you think was "ideal"?
                        Ideally: fastest. Safely: the slowest.

If I would duplicate your experiment would speed would be "VERY-BEST" ?
                        Light speed, or faster.

3) I'd guess your ceiling-fan is about 9.5ft above the underlying "dirt". Would you guess that is important? What about an UPSTAIRS ceiling-fan?. . .
                        I am at the second floor. Additional height above ground may be an improvement. Good point. I overlooked that.

Maybe it gets more potent as it is raised, but maybe this improvement of potency reduces with each foot gain in elevation? Sort of like a hyperbolic function? I dunno.

On second thought...
                        My elevation above sea level may be more significant a factor at: 1,900 ft since that puts me closer to the clouds.

Also,
                        I'm less than 40 miles from the Pacific Ocean.

Thanks and keep up the research!

truesearch
                        Aetheric Weather Engineering using Rotational Conic Shapes.

Oh, I almost forgot....
                        These mirrors are cheap, convex, glass mirrors with a sticky backing from the hardware and 99 cent stores. It is their convexity that directly replaces Trevor Constable's cones and conic shapes, because /I hypothesize that/ the convex mirror defines a cone of reflected light beneath it /in this installation/. Subtle, but effective.

Of course, whether it's a cone of reflected light, or a cone of the aether, or cone of reflected primary solar rays (a William Lyne quotation of Tesla), beneath each rotating mirror, or which explanation is more significant, again, I dunno.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Vinyasi; 08-31-2019, 02:33 PM. Reason: oops.

Comment

Kate Bush - Cloudbusting (1973) - a music video with Donald Sutherland - a classic

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pllRW9wETzw[/VIDEO]

Cloudbusting

I still dream of Organon.
                          I wake up crying.
                          You're making rain,
                          And you're just in reach,
                          When you and sleep escape me.

You're like my yo-yo
                          That glowed in the dark.
                          What made it special
                          Made it dangerous,
                          So I bury it
                          And forget.

But every time it rains,
                          You're here in my head,
                          Like the sun coming out--
                          Ooh, I just know that something good is going to happen.
                          And I don't know when,
                          But just saying it could even make it happen.

On top of the world,
                          Looking over the edge,
                          You could see them coming.
                          You looked too small
                          In their big, black car,
                          To be a threat to the men in power.

I hid my yo-yo
                          In the garden.
                          I can't hide you
                          From the government.
                          Oh, God, Daddy--
                          I won't forget,

'Cause every time it rains,
                          You're here in my head,
                          Like the sun coming out--
                          Ooh, I just know that something good is going to happen.
                          And I don't know when,
                          But just saying it could even make it happen.

The sun's coming out.
                          Your son's coming out.
                          Last edited by Vinyasi; 09-03-2019, 04:51 AM.

Comment

Rain Making

I made a replica of the P-Gun. It is named in honor of Peter Lindemann who designed it, built it, and gave it to Trevor Constable to use it, but never told anyone, including Trevor, how to build it. I deduced its measurements and Peter denies ever telling them to me which sounds like an open admission that I may be correct, or close to being correct, in my deductions. {See, last paragraph at the bottom of this post.}

Its inside diameter is measured as a ratio with its length of being in the proportion of one unit of measurement (whatever you choose to be your single unit as your base to multiply from) in ratio to the 5th power of 2 times the square root of 2 -- approximately: 1 --> 45.255. A mirror (we don't know what Peter used, but I chose convex as being highly effective) is placed at one end with its mirrored surface facing inwards. An orgone layering is applied to its outer surface. It is pointed straight up if you want its influence to be where you are located, or at an angle if you want it to parabolically arc its influence somewhere else.

Additionally, you have to provide aetheric motion. Wilhelm Reich grounded his devices to flowing water. Trevor attached it to the foot of a helicopter or to the wing of a small plane and flew it in a direction from where the aetheric wind (not a physical wind) was arising. So, if the aetheric wind was coming from the east, he'd fly in an easterly direction into that wind at a constant speed of about 60 MPH for at least twenty minutes or up to an hour's duration I don't remember exactly.

But there is an alternative.....

Run an iron wire through the inside of the non-metallic tube before you attach the mirror, apply the orgone wraps, and connect both ends of this wire in series with Leon Ernest Eeman's Biocircuit hopefully with as many people as you can get a hold of to boost the aetheric circulation through this P-Gun.

Imagine the open end of this P-Gun is the crotch of a person and the closed end is its head. Connect it to your biocircuit with this in mind. In other words, since the head of a normal person who is not suffering from PTSD is considered to be positive and the crotch is negative polarity, then you can break the biocircuit between any two nodes and connect the OPPOSITE signs together. {A PTSD person has this polarity in reverse.} This is important since, if you make a mistake, the P-Gun will drain you of your life force. You'll feel a chill and a numbness practically immediately. Do not wait to see what happens. Disconnect everyone, immediately, and wait until the following day to try again with swapped connections.

For the orgone wraps, I had used rosen paper painted with natural (not petroleum) shellac and then alternated with aluminum insulation all of which came from the hardware store or building supply store. I did not use aluminum foil. Aluminum foil used for cooking is, in actuality, wax paper coated on both sides with a thin film of aluminum. Instead, I used a mylar style sandwich of a plastic middle layer coated with aluminum on both sides reinforced with plastic thread.

But, recently, I read how to make an orgone blanket and they advise against the use of aluminum. Woops! Maybe they're right? So, don't use aluminum. Use iron, such as steel wool, or steel sheeting, or experiment with rosen paper painted with magnetite dust, or iron dust, in a base of natural shellac, or???

The important thing about the layers of an orgone wrapping surrounding a P-Gun is to construct a capacitor whose conductive plates are made of iron and insulated from each other. They must not connect to anything. They are, what is considered to be, floating plates. Three or Four "ply" of these layers should be sufficient to do the job, though, you may add as many ply as you wish. {BTW, one ply is one set of alternating layers.}

Since the tube, itself, is non-metallic, then this implies that the outermost layer will be metallic. This is the opposite to a normal orgone box or blanket, due to the fact that you're not trying to supply (concentrate) orgone to the inside of the tube; instead, you're trying to suck it out through the sides.

So, pointing it in the direction of where ever you want it to rain is a process of vacuuming that area of its congestion of orgone. For, it is this congestion of the aether which prevents rain since congestion is no different than a traffic jam on the highway in which nobody is going anywhere anytime too soon; what is colloquially called: a parking lot on the highway. By decongesting the orgone, improvement to its circulation brings about fair weather, a clearance of smog by an increase of negative ions, and the invitation for rain to occur. Take videos, or pictures. Here are mine (scroll down the page)...

An 'Earthing Life!' is a Life Grounded to the Earth, Either Through our Two Feet, or Through an Earthing Appliance - such as: a Bedsheet - and Enhanced with Assistance from the Simple Technology Described Herein - Page Two

I could be mistaken about which direction the mirror should be pointing, inwardly versus outwardly or whether a two-way mirror may be better?....

45.2548 to one is four times the ratio of what Trevor used of approximately 11.314 to one and Trevor was using a quarter length of the original specifications for a reduction of its empowerment.

The reason for the use of the square root of two modifier is to include the musical interval known as the tritone, or Devil's Tone, which is extremely dissonant.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eR5yzCH5CsM[/VIDEO]

More info...
                            My guess is that the two way mirror (in the photo, above) marks that end as the open end. You still have to ground the opposite end by closing it somehow or another. I covered my open end by extending the orgone wrappings across the open end. I also covered the inwardly pointing convex mirror with the same wrappings. So, the entire object was covered with orgone wraps. I also made a slit down one side of each aluminum foil layer and alternated which side it was on. The first slit, the innermost slit, was directly over the iron wire taped to the inside of the PVC tube. If viewed with X-Ray vision from either end, these alternating slits were intended to appear as an MWO antenna, but extruded into a third dimension of tubular length.
                            Last edited by Vinyasi; 09-03-2019, 04:48 AM.

Comment

I'm getting thunder and lightning outside five days after reinstating convex mirrors_

_on top of the five blades of my dining room's ceiling fans at another location different from the prior post #24. Unlike the last time I did this, I did not put any mirrors on the bottom of the fan blades. This is where I may have erred in getting inconsistent results the last time I implemented this? Only on top of the ceiling fan blades did I face these mirrors upwards nearly a week ago. All five blades are occupied by one mirror, each. Each one is 3.75" in diameter and rounded on two opposing sides while being straight cut on the other two opposing sides from Walmart. I cleaned off both sides of the dusty blades with soapy water and allowed them to thoroughly dry before applying the sticky backed mirrors. This fan has been running constantly for several months without any mirrors since I knew that some sort of circular motion is good as a mild influence in churning the aether and I was too lazy to reimplement this idea. Not until someone on YouTube asked me about this did I bother to try again. And I knew from past experience that I can't expect immediate results. That it can take about six days to get rain. And while I was writing this, it drizzled a little, too. Wow!
                              Last edited by Vinyasi; 09-04-2019, 10:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X