Alternating curent lenzless generator with COP=1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alternating curent lenzless generator with COP=1

In my seeking to find a way to obtain easy end cheap free energy, I found this patent in PJ book

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

This was very interesting to me ,because seems to be very easy to replicate.
    My ideea is to put this generator in conjunction with Osiie Calanan free energy unit

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sourc...TYd5jc3ndQJ03w

You can find discussion about this, Here
    http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...-callanan.html

Excerpt from patent:

"This unique way of generating electricity allows generation of more electrical power, e.g. anywhere in the
    range of 4 to 137 times more power, than prior, conventional means. It also has the advantage of obtaining
    unity power with very little effort
    . "

With this type of generator,no need shaft torque to fight against lenz force.
    We can recover entire energy from Ossie Callanan motor-generator section
    and in the same time,we will have common power usable directly from this lenz less generator.

I want to give it a try and make replication but I have some misunderstanding
    about this .Seems the information are not complete .For example the fig 4 are not explained.
    My unclarity regarding this generator are:

1.Cannot see the difference between , interaction of magnetic field of magnets with coils in common generators with lenz force and interaction of the magnetic field in this lenzless generator. Only difference I can see is the
    position of the magnets in reference with coils.

2.The magnets are interacting with coils with both N and S poles or just with upper part of them (with one pole facing the coils) and the other pole being
    bellow of the core?

3.The magnets must interact between them via steel shaft(?) or this is no necessary ?

4.Can be used rectangular magnets (SSG Type) and staked them to have the surface necessary to interact with coils?

If somebody have a better understanding of this invention by reading the patent, please post here ,to help me ,(us) to understand in deeply this type of generator ,and start to make some experiments.

Mike
Working...
X