Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hidro- is a Hydrodynamic Cycle Techn

Hidro Online
    Hidro+™ is a Hydrodynamic Cycle Technology for energy generation based on Deep-Water Pressure Gradients and Buoyancy. These principles are collectively engineered in a system to cause a free-fall velocity of a large-weight to ascend and descend in a continuous cyc

self runner?!

Ash

From FAQ

Is Hidro+ a Perpetual Motion Machine?
    No because the perpetual motion and conservation of energy refers to thermodynamic principles (1st, 2nd and 3rd laws); but not fluid mechanics and dynamics, flow of physics, Archimedes Principles and Newtown's Laws (1st and 2nd Laws of Physics).

Now to put the above explanation into relevant equations and technically referred to as Energy and Mass Balance:
    * In energy conversion: Ei = Eo - ZL; where Ei= energy input on continuous basis, such as coal, gas, biomass as heat energy, wave and wind as mechanical energy.; Eo= Energy output in electrical energy; ZL=zigma Losses due to energy conversion and frictions, and ambience conditions.

* In perpetual motion: Ei = Eo + DE; where Ei=a one-time-only energy input, such as movements of filaments due to heat and pressure variants from ambience conditions, and/or mechanical energy.; Eo= energy output in electrical energy; DE= delta energy gained due to whatever (which we concur with you as invalid!).

* In Hidro+: Ei + EProd = Eo - ZL; where: Ei= electrical energy input on continuous basis; EProd=energy gained due to deep water pressure energy conversion including bouyancy at 1010kg/m3 and deep water pressure at 1bar (100kPa) per meter of water depth; Eo= energy output including gravity and potential energy of freefall object and terminal velocity; ZL=zigma losses due to conversion and frictions, etc.

Comment

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...cy-hacked.html

Comment

Originally posted by ashtweth View Post
        From FAQ

Is Hidro+ a Perpetual Motion Machine?
        No because the perpetual motion and conservation of energy refers to thermodynamic principles (1st, 2nd and 3rd laws); but not fluid mechanics and dynamics, flow of physics, Archimedes Principles and Newtown's Laws (1st and 2nd Laws of Physics).

Now to put the above explanation into relevant equations and technically referred to as Energy and Mass Balance:
        * In energy conversion: Ei = Eo - ZL; where Ei= energy input on continuous basis, such as coal, gas, biomass as heat energy, wave and wind as mechanical energy.; Eo= Energy output in electrical energy; ZL=zigma Losses due to energy conversion and frictions, and ambience conditions.

* In perpetual motion: Ei = Eo + DE; where Ei=a one-time-only energy input, such as movements of filaments due to heat and pressure variants from ambience conditions, and/or mechanical energy.; Eo= energy output in electrical energy; DE= delta energy gained due to whatever (which we concur with you as invalid!).

* In Hidro+: Ei + EProd = Eo - ZL; where: Ei= electrical energy input on continuous basis; EProd=energy gained due to deep water pressure energy conversion including bouyancy at 1010kg/m3 and deep water pressure at 1bar (100kPa) per meter of water depth; Eo= energy output including gravity and potential energy of freefall object and terminal velocity; ZL=zigma losses due to conversion and frictions, etc.
        correct me if i am wrong but my patent searches for the numbers quoted on their website all show as " do not exist "

Is this an April fools joke ??

Comment

Originally posted by HeadsUp View Post
          correct me if i am wrong but my patent searches for the numbers quoted on their website all show as " do not exist "

Is this an April fools joke ??
          Hi HeadsUp,

I posted them here for everyone's reference ...

http://www.energeticforum.com/136457-post16.html

Fuzzy

Originally posted by FuzzyTomCat View Post
          Hi everyone,

Here is some patent applications on this device ....

WO 2009/076727 Hydromatic Energy Generation System (PCT/AU 2008/001888)

WO 2008/037004 A1 A Energy Storage Device And Method Of Use (PCT/AU 2007/001417)

Hope this helps you all ...

Regards
          Glen
          Open Source Experimentalist
          Open Source Research and Development

Comment

Ash

I think i understand how this is suppose to work. Please correct me if im wrong.

Are you saying that they only need to pressurize the cylinder one time with a 100% charge from a compressor. Then they simple cycle the air back and forth between the 2 cylinders?
            So its just a matter of opening and closing valves at correct times? This is really interesting.
            It seems that you would have to at least replace 50 % of the air to the lower cylinder with from a compressor air source. BUT, the compressor could take most all of it's intake air from the floating cylinder, that way the compressor has a nice head start with already pressurized air.

Humm

Comment

Replicate this NOW.

This Is fantastic development a real free energy machine.
              If you work in any of the energy manufacturing industries?
              Solar, Wind, tide, all over no need for any of that crap.
              Close all the power stations. Even Orbo is finished.
              I am closing down my research.
              I am going to manufacture one of theses Units right away.
              We all need to replicate this device ASAP. Before the powers who control the world
              Destroy it for ever. The only way this will survive is to release the plans and technical manuals to go viral on the internet. The concept is sound and makes good sense.
              Let’s get this out there. I cannot believe it the dream has finally come true.
              Well done Ash you have done it.
              Don’t let this one be killed of like the rest. The governments will try to stop this
              Place a 24 hour guard around the inventor.

We need to replicate this NOW. Who out there is going to have a go.

Comment

Hi Roland/Rod and ALL

Guys there is no way you will figure out how the bumble bee flies with maths, in the same way there is no way you will figure Hidro from their public presentation . It was never meant to be done with enough detail to "figure it out"

Seeing them in person is different my friends, this is not some thing you could replicate IMO, its has its own custom mechanical parts .

We are better raising money and getting it working IN THE PUBLIC EYE to make cheaper electricity, politicians and universities will then have no choice not to use it to give you cheaper carbon neutral electricity

Also its not possible to make a 10Kw unit of this of this device, not practical for parts and repairs etc,. so this is not a DIY project guys, but its OPPORTUNITY for us to educate the world , hence lets raise some money for a NON PROFIT drive. We can be more successful in those areas my friends. Hidro is here to stop gas fracing but we need to help them get it out.

Ash

Comment

Ash if this is not replicated Like the steam engine the internal combustion engine. and even the IBM PC. history shows open architecture win every time.
                  you need to get the plans of this in the public domain. or you can kiss it good by
                  it is as dead and buried as a corpse at a funeral.

if this can be done by one person and it really works it can be rediscovered by another.

Ash this is a one in a life time opportunity to finally change the world.
                  don't let greed kill it.

you always SAID OPEN SOURCE. if the inventor try's to claim all the profit for himself he will be commuting crimes against humanity just as the power company's are now doing you know I am right.

I know you think these are strong words but full disclosures is the only way
                  the corporation relay on our greed to keep them in power.

If it saves the world who gives a stuff about Patten laws.
                  If I figure it out its going viral on the net ASAP.
                  Last edited by toranarod; 04-18-2011, 08:14 AM.

Comment

Ash,
                    I think that this would not be easy for the average garage mechanic to replicate , but I build industrial heating, cooling and steam equipment.This idea looks like it could be replicated and maybe simplified. A little more info would be helpful though. I agree that it would be good to just help this guy get rolling though and just get as many eyeballs as possible on this.

Comment

Hi Gdez, it very comforting to know we have open source brothers who could do a project of this nature if we had the right info,

With
                      Wild And Crazy 2011: 10 History-Shattering Events That Have Shaken The Financial World To The Core

20 Signs That A Horrific Global Food Crisis Is Coming - BlackListedNews.com

And a food crisis coming, i think we need to do SOME THING.

As

Comment

Originally posted by toranarod View Post
                        .......you always SAID OPEN SOURCE. if the inventor try's to claim all the profit for himself he will be commuting crimes against humanity just as the power company's are now doing you know I am right.
                        I posted this on another thread about the same device.

All you have to do is think of this as an "Out of Balance Wheel" that uses buoyancy instead of gravity.
                        The fact that they run vertical on chains or what not is just a small change from the wheel.

If you have a tank big enough to store the balloons and small fast compressor tied to a computer controlled, actuated manifold you can make this happen. Well you also might need a large budget.

Its gonna have to be a certain size to start actually producing anything so that just starts off making it big.

I see no need for him to divulge his research as open source. If you have enough money to build, Just build one. If it doesn't work the first time make changes. How bad can it be??

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Gdez View Post
                          Ash,
                          I think that this would not be easy for the average garage mechanic to replicate , but I build industrial heating, cooling and steam equipment.This idea looks like it could be replicated and maybe simplified. A little more info would be helpful though. I agree that it would be good to just help this guy get rolling though and just get as many eyeballs as possible on this.
                          Ditto

Comment

investors

As you know I run the hydrogen shop and I correspond with lots of people about alterative energy from all over the world. I have 12000 emails in my mail box about such things. Here is a small snippet from an email I received a few weeks ago. I have edited out the names. I thought this was very telling.

I know a man xxxxxxxx He made it big in the xxxxx business. He sold out to some international conglomerate and is set for life. As part of his humanitarian contribution to the world he decided to search for a true free energy technology and do what it takes to finance it and develop it into something workable, hoping to do an end run around the MIB. He doesn’t do all his work on the Internet. For the last two years he has traveled to the prospective inventors with about $50,000 in Tektronix energy analyzers and other support equipment (including the FET probes). When I talked to him last, about 4 months ago at xxx here in xxxx, he said he had personally interview 118 individuals in 10 different countries. He said:

4% are outright Fraud (I thought that number was low)
                            48% have instrumentation errors and 80% of those are with current analysis – especially pulsed current.
                            48% are delusional about their accomplishments and the manner in which they evaluate their results

It’s those last 48% that clog up the forums and discussion groups. You can show them with the latest equipment that their setup is only running at 70% efficiency and they will continue to think they have made a breakthrough and want you to provide them a research grant and buy stock in their company. So far he has found two legitimate OU devices one that operated at the 1 watt power level and another at 1000 watts. He attempted to get the second one together with a prince in Europe that was ready to finance a manufacturing effort, but the inventor wanted 60 million Euros up front. So far the people with the working inventions are impossible to do business with. No wonder so many inventors go to the grave with their secret. This is the same problem that Stan myers had.

Comment

It's hard to get behind something you don't completely understand. Have they published any third party test papers? Maybe from one of the university's.

PESwiki has some interesting comments at the bottom of their article.
                              James Kwok's "Hidro" Tech Floating to the Top

http://www.sabina.com.au/annualrepor...ergy_Power.pdf

It appears that the back bone that makes this possible, is the high viscosity air transfer pump. "The magic" as they call it.
                              Last edited by Roland; 04-18-2011, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X