No announcement yet.

Terrestrial Shivering and Pimples

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh thats funny. You cannot see the simplicity in just saying you were wrong. Just apologizing.
    All that information could have been posted just like you just did. To make a argument.
    Not you though, you to good for that aren't ya.
    Just like you have to fabricate the content of my threads. You didn't read through my stuff. No one is going to agree with you I am someone who doesn't try. I help alot of people. Or try anyway.

But I am not the one looking having to defend myself. I am not wrong. Your just mad cause I am telling the truth about YOU!!!
    Your not gonna get banned stop your crying. From the size of the above fabrication I know I am getting under skin.

You deserve it. You deserve to sit around and be pissed off. CAUSE THATS WHAT YOU DO TO OTHER PEOPLE!!!!
    With your pampas arrogance, and the belittling of anybody you feel is intellectually inferior.

Its real easy to apologize. Ask your Friend BEN. HE went off on an insult, then he apologized and went on. No biggy. But it might to big of a move for a pampas old arrogant lier like you... And you get to sit with that.

Matt

Comment

I find news about these volcanoes of interest.
      It is important.
      The popping of the iceland volcano has quite ruined the weather patterns even where I live and it has pumped an enormous amount of fluorine into the ecosystem.
      So posts which inform are appreciated.
      Whereas posters who criticize and don't add anything of value are are a nuisance, like a mosquito.
      I am new to this forum and really like the large amount of intelligent discussion which I have so far read.

I hope that aspect remains.

Comment

Shawn, isn't it a bit early to take sides? You only joined last month

Comment

Originally posted by Zooty View Post
          Shawn, isn't it a bit early to take sides? You only joined last month
          That is why I am not taking sides.
          Just making an observation is all.

I have been here just for a short time, but have been involved in other forums for years, so I know how these things go.

It is so much more entertaining and beneficial to all to just inform and present and debate and leave out the other dross.

Comment

Originally posted by shawn View Post
            That is why I am not taking sides.
            Just making an observation is all.

I have been here just for a short time, but have been involved in other forums for years, so I know how these things go.

It is so much more entertaining and beneficial to all to just inform and present and debate and leave out the other dross.

I second that....
            Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

Working...
            X