Magnet Motor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magnet Motor

I did a quick search for threads about magnet motors on this forum and found nothing. I would think that this would be a old and hot topic. Where are the magnet motor discussions? Are there any sucessful designs or replications?

They all have names, like monopole, pulse motor, ect... Unless you are talking about a permanent magnetic motor (No electricity).

What do you wanna build?

Here's one discussion that is up right now. http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...lse-motor.html

Matt

Comment

Yeah I'm talking about a motor that uses only magnets. No electronics involved. Does this forum have any discussion of sucessfull designes or replications?

Comment

I know the title sounds funny but try Rick's Pipe Dream

He is doing great work in that area.....

Hopes and Dreams....

Tj

Comment

There have been many such motors discussed on this forum. Some are simple configurations such as TOMI,Bedni,Peregrinus,while more complicated ones such as Perendev,Howard Johnson and Reeds, nedd more materials and time to position properly to work. The JL Naudin labs have some good information on these motors, and others also. Here are some types to consider before starting one. Good Luck. Stealth
          Attached Files

Comment

few links

3d Simulation Magnet Motor

MOM

Tecknomancer
            Zeropointfuel.com

Comment

Originally posted by Stealth View Post
              There have been many such motors discussed on this forum. Some are simple configurations such as TOMI,Bedni,Peregrinus,while more complicated ones such as Perendev,Howard Johnson and Reeds, nedd more materials and time to position properly to work. The JL Naudin labs have some good information on these motors, and others also. Here are some types to consider before starting one. Good Luck. Stealth
              That image you attached is the type I'm interested in. Using shielding seems like the easiest way to go. I've never seen a sucessful replication.

Comment

Working...
              X