Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SR 193 / SR193 - Study of the Device, Theories, Diagrams, Schematics & Experiments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In my opinion SR device was real and a copy of Meyer patent.

Comment

• @Guntis, is this correct ?

Attached Files
      Last edited by scratchrobot; 04-28-2011, 11:21 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidbid View Post
        Whether the SR193 device is a fake or not, we don't care. It's not up for debate. When I set up this thread, I clearly stated in the first post that "In this thread, the assumption is the device functions and is not a hoax."
        VidBid.

What if evidence came forth that proved it was a fake? I understand how you would want to reduce the usual stupid comments like "It's a fake" with nothing to back it up, youtube is full of them. Please continue to shout those down.

Should something arise that rings an alarm bell that is substantiated with factual observation or experimentation, please allow that conversation to go forward unencumbered. Otherwise, the difference between you and the other person is belief verses disbelief - two magical thinkers.

There are two things about the coil that I have noticed that people are not discussing but I am waiting for the smarter people that are doing experiments to show up and the nut jobs to go away.

Keep up the good job on this thread. It is short but packed with good information. Guntis, AKA CosmoLT, AKA FreenergyLT, etc. is polluting and burying good information with is usual BS. Please make that go away.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Poppy View Post
          VidBid.

What if evidence came forth that proved it was a fake? I understand how you would want to reduce the usual stupid comments like "It's a fake" with nothing to back it up, youtube is full of them. Please continue to shout those down.

Should something arise that rings an alarm bell that is substantiated with factual observation or experimentation, please allow that conversation to go forward unencumbered. Otherwise, the difference between you and the other person is belief verses disbelief - two magical thinkers.

There are two things about the coil that I have noticed that people are not discussing but I am waiting for the smarter people that are doing experiments to show up and the nut jobs to go away.

Keep up the good job on this thread. It is short but packed with good information. Guntis, AKA CosmoLT, AKA FreenergyLT, etc. is polluting and burying good information with is usual BS. Please make that go away.

i'm not FreenergyLT

"P.S. Why peoples always seeking truth in others but not in themselves? listen to your hearth and you will find the truth and believe only to yourself"

Last edited by Guntis; 04-28-2011, 09:19 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by scratchrobot View Post
            @Guntis, is this correct ?

it is not the same

Comment

• Originally posted by Guntis View Post
              it is not the same
              Okay then I better wait until June 21

Comment

• New guy here

I am new here, so I don't know much about how to run this system yet. If I make a mistake, please correct me. I enjoy watching everything going on here and would like to help. I am limited in my electronics, but will try to help if I can. Thanks, Steve220

Originally posted by vidbid View Post
                Okay, here are the translations via Google Translate

YouTube - tiger2007 реплика.3gp
                Comprises a fully. NOTE. Current consumption. He fell, and reliability - Interest on 20-25. See below. DISCONNECT THE EARTH. Lamp lights. And all of them in about Tariel [Kapanadze] In case of bad Grounding. It's still a little reworked SCHEME. Included. HERE effect is weak. Well, just WIRE nowhere connected (order of 2 meters, plays a role PRIVACY antenna or capacitor). Pay attention to the Compass. OU, How to make. So ... PATTERN

THIS IS SETTING, discharge, GROUNDING. EARTH MADE TO PIPE BATTERY [HEATING]. LAYOUT CONSISTS: THIS GENERATOR 50 Hz. THIS IS HIS OPTION. THIS IS PUMPING winding 50 Hz. BOT high voltage generator. So this is the cover, for which a High Voltage. INSIDE. THIS IS OUTSIDE CONTACT. It is now below the reels. Included. Nothing has ISKRA. Produced without the High Voltage. LOOK current consumption. GETTING STARTED ISKRA. LOOK EFFECT. BOT light switches.
                One thing to keep in mind is, man wrote the laws regarding the conservation of energy, not nature.
                Nature writes it's own laws regardless of what man thinks or does.

Comment

• In the Kapanadze device, it is called multipacitor effect. You have seen Kapanade's gas tanks, copper tubes in his coil etc. Tesla, Farnsworth and many others knew and used the process. Kapanadze, Gray tube, Hubbard coil, and a zillion others used that process.

The SR device has never been validated or replicated so nobody knows if it is real. If so, then I would suspect it is ferro-effect but all the evidence so far leads me to believe it is smoke and mirrors.

There is a lot to learn from the device though. The 1 turn coil is interesting, cold electricity is key to understanding some free energy devices as it is a longitudinal standing wave, the sweeping modulator is key to replication because as soon as you hit ferro-resonance, the mass of the core changes and so too does the frequency needed to resonate it. That part I have figured out and there is an error in SR 's circuit and much better ways to do it anyway.

So there is lots to learn and contribute in this thread. I will be contributing more in the future as I redesign that modulator and driver part. I think a class D amp is going to be better solution than the class AB amp mock up SR drew in his schematic. Time will tell.

Comment

• Kapanadzes Device is anyway not his original, he had to change it, because he get tied with a Contract with a first Investor, to dont make anything public from what he got. Now he looks for a nother Way to replicate the Device, but that means, its not the only way, how he do show it now.
                    Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

• Investor?

Why do people keep falling for investors and patents? That is where it ends.

If you publicly disclose, then the government comes after you. Anonymous disclose is the only way and you will never get to use and profit off it more than the next guy.

Comment

• Patents don't mean much

Originally posted by Dr Poppy View Post
                        Investor?

If you publicly disclose, then the government comes after you. Anonymous disclose is the only way and you will never get to use and profit off it more than the next guy.
                        I have two patents. Big deal. They were expensive and really did not mean much in the end. No one even tried to infringe. I let them both expire. Never again. Patents really only allow you to take a infringer to court. Thats about it. I think IBM and Xerox were in court for 10 years over a patent costing millions. By the time it was finally settled, the product was obsolete and use less.
                        One thing to keep in mind is, man wrote the laws regarding the conservation of energy, not nature.

Comment

In the Kapanadze device, it is called multipacitor effect. You have seen Kapanade's gas tanks, copper tubes in his coil etc. Tesla, Farnsworth and many others knew and used the process. Kapanadze, Gray tube, Hubbard coil, and a zillion others used that process.

The SR device has never been validated or replicated so nobody knows if it is real. If so, then I would suspect it is ferro-effect but all the evidence so far leads me to believe it is smoke and mirrors.

There is a lot to learn from the device though. The 1 turn coil is interesting, cold electricity is key to understanding some free energy devices as it is a longitudinal standing wave, the sweeping modulator is key to replication because as soon as you hit ferro-resonance, the mass of the core changes and so too does the frequency needed to resonate it. That part I have figured out and there is an error in SR 's circuit and much better ways to do it anyway.

So there is lots to learn and contribute in this thread. I will be contributing more in the future as I redesign that modulator and driver part. I think a class D amp is going to be better solution than the class AB amp mock up SR drew in his schematic. Time will tell.
                          I have been looking at the Kapanadze device and trying to understand how it works also. For me it is hard to tell with so many wires going different directions. I would think that something simple is going on. Kind of like a car engine, many sub systems to support the actual process. May be there are sub systems to support the main process. May be most of what we are seeing in the videos are sub systems. If so, the pictures may not tell us much about the actual process. I am not saying the process is not there, I am only saying, just like a car engine, it could be in the middle of it all. May be if you could figure out a sub system and work backwards, you could figure out the main process. Like a radiator in a car. It is putting out heat, so there must be some heat being generated somewhere. A starting point. Just a thought.

Comment

• Useless information

Originally posted by retrod View Post
                            So, is this one fake, or disinfo ?
                            YouTube - Some Explaining
                            These kinds of videos really bug me. A pile of parts, wires and of course the ever present glowing light bulb don't mean much to me.

Comment

Investor?

Because they promise you to make anything easier, give you the liberty to research and develope further beside and without need to care about the Business, because they will do that, and beside they calculate for you, how much Money you will get at the meantime. And suddenly the Investors or Companys dissappear, but still with an Owner, the Rights are not anymore at the Developer, and no chance for him to start over. Sure, it is atztractive, that you can have a perspective suddenly, to not to care for the Money for your daily need, and to combine your Work with your interests. But that works only for someone who do Developments what serve this sick System, and it does not work for all the other Developements and Peoples, how it has been shown each Time in the Past. Like the Trawöger Pyramide, where Siemens now obviously hold the Rights for further Developements by the Designer and publishing.

A Patent is there the big Weapon to save your own Interests, and as you see, there are even the same Amount of so called Companys with a bit Money, what do look for Developements what are out anywhere unprotected, to take them and sell them by her own and do the claims for herself on it.
                              But even a good Way to supress something too.

Steve, i think, it works mainly over Resonance, you create HV, collect this Energy in Capcitors, and pump them into the Big Coil, where it creates the needed Force in the Point, where the Big coil is attached to the generating Coil. The System only supports the high Amount at the Moment where the Caps are loaded, but nothing mysterial in there. It is the magnetic Flux, what is used to create the Energy, nothing else.
                              Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

• Not even close Jolt. You can see the oxygen tanks, the copper tubing, the gauges, etc in one of his larger devices. Oxygen is a magnetic atom equal to iron by weight.

It's called multipacitor effect.

Resonance does not create energy. You need a source of mass to convert into atomic energy and you need acceleration to make that happen. That is true for all free energy devices. The oxygen is under a hard vacuum and a vacuum accelerates electrons.
                                Last edited by Dr Poppy; 05-01-2011, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X