Beyond The Tesla Switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beyond The Tesla Switch

I am creating this thread for the purpose of discussion of methods of feeding energy reaped from the output of the tesla switch back to the batteries in the system.

Theory: A tesla switch when powering an ideal load will at minimum prolong the life of the batteries to the extent that more energy may be extracted from the load than is indicated by the voltage change in the batteries. Therefore if a portion of that load is returned to the batteries in the switch, surplus electrical energy may be created in the system.

Several great minds in this forum have already created means of sustaining or charging the batteries in the tesla switch.

One of my ideas consists of inductors strategically placed in the circuit that through the use of diodes send radiant spikes back into the batteries. I have only tested this theory using a three battery switch driving a bedini motor with the drive coil connected directly to the battery in charge position i was able to divert the spike from the transistor side of the coil into the charging battery while the experiment proved to not be self sustaining in my case i was able to successfully charge the battery with both the traditional output of the bedini motor as well as with the normal current that powers the motor.

Originally posted by redeagle View Post
    I am creating this thread for the purpose of discussion of methods of feeding energy reaped from the output of the tesla switch back to the batteries in the system.

Theory: A tesla switch when powering an ideal load will at minimum prolong the life of the batteries to the extent that more energy may be extracted from the load than is indicated by the voltage change in the batteries. Therefore if a portion of that load is returned to the batteries in the switch, surplus electrical energy may be created in the system.

Several great minds in this forum have already created means of sustaining or charging the batteries in the tesla switch.

One of my ideas consists of inductors strategically placed in the circuit that through the use of diodes send radiant spikes back into the batteries. I have only tested this theory using a three battery switch driving a bedini motor with the drive coil connected directly to the battery in charge position i was able to divert the spike from the transistor side of the coil into the charging battery while the experiment proved to not be self sustaining in my case i was able to successfully charge the battery with both the traditional output of the bedini motor as well as with the normal current that powers the motor.
    Redeagle, nice Idea. It is time we move this to the next level. I'll be interested to see what happens. "The first time that that we say we are done, is the time we have settled for second best".

Bit's

Comment

Originally posted by redeagle View Post
      What you've described is the basis for "Resonant Charging."

It's a technique used extensively in Radar systems
      and other applications where an efficient, yet simple,
      means is desired to double a pulsating DC voltage.

A very simple "current activated" boosting circuit.

It's used in certain Capacitive Discharge Ignition Systems
      and Plasma Ignition Systems for cars as well.

You may have come up with a elegant solution to the
      Great Tesla Switch Conundrum. A solution that will
      potentially enhance the charging of parallel connected
      batteries (not the ideal) while desulfating and equalizing
      them at the same time.

Certainly demands some trial (and error) to evaluate.
      Who knows what this idea may accomplish?

Comment

Just today I uploaded a OCRed version of Muellers report on the Tesla switch to my website, which you may like:
        http://www.tuks.nl/pdf/MUELLER_EXPER...SLA_BEDINI.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by lamare View Post
          Just today I uploaded a OCRed version of Mueller's report on the Tesla switch to my website, which you may like:
          Mueller Document
          Thank you Lamare.

The report, while interesting, is puzzling.

The two battery parallel connected circuit, for example.

If this arrangement does indeed work, one must wonder
          why it isn't everywhere? It is exceedingly simple and
          would enable two batteries to last forever with abundant
          energy output.

Have you any thoughts?

Comment

From what I understand from that report, the whole principle of the thing regarding the tesla switch, is that the most efficient use of the energy driven by an Ionic flow is when you come near the maximum safe current draw for the batteries ie C20 for a c20 rated battery. Charging efficiency is developed over years of conditioning the batteries to behave more like giant capacitors where in they absorb energy as quickly as possible.

The question we must answer is what is the best way to reverse the ionic flow based on the condition the battery is in.

Comment

Working...
            X