NYC installs Public electric charging station

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NYC installs Public electric charging station

New York City installed its first public electric charging station on 07-14. They claim they are going to install 100 more in the near future. The city already is using electric vehicles to police traffic and are in the process of buying more electric vehicles to expand their use throughout the city. Also they are encouraging the public to buy electric vehicles by installing recharging stations throughout the city. With over 100 recharging stations, it would be feasible to use an electric car to navigate through the city traffic.Not only does it make the city operations more economical, but the pollution would also be reduced signifigantly if enough people started buying and using electric vehicles in the city. Good Luck...Stealth

Some one should open up a FREE solar charging station and be naughty

Comment

That is very good news, stealth.
      If all the cabbys were to be ev's the city would be altogether different. Who knows, maybe change the world?
      In time?

I committed that my next car would be electric back in 1989 when I bought the car I am still driving.
      I was wondering if I could hold on for much longer, and now this gives me hope that I can keep my promise.

I did a quick net check just now and I still do not see any electric cars for sale. I can sign up, but I could do that 10 years ago. (I don't need to sign up. I need to drive one.)

And again, as before, there is someone selling a how-to convert with great reviews, but who knows who wrote those reviews?
      But Tom Hanks has a video driving a conversion and repeats all the claims of the book.

Thanks for the heads-up.

jeanna

Comment

Working...
      X